This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 76 (TF-76)PVP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bilarius Atlanteus Kaiser

re: Ceti- Alpha Striker's mission Statement brain storming

Forum Image

Hey guys, Fleet Brass wants us to come up with a mission statement for our task force, so lets brain storm first and come up with some ideas, Were designated as a PvP task force, so lets keep that in mind while writing it, personally i think we should add something about Roleplaying and our history of Ceti alpha, and Khann.

This is just a rough draft, let me know what you think

Members of the proud 76th Ceti Alpha Striker's task force are prepared to give up our lives to claim terrirtory that is ours (hinting at PvP), we fear no evil, No khann can better us, we represent all that the 7th fleet virtues...

again just a rough draft and something to go off of

Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Forum Image

Hey Captain just thought I would stop and lend some support, one thing you can do to try and help with your mission statement is to break it down.
First what is it that the Ceti Alpha strikers do? Your PVP so then your on the front lines, the first of the Navy to hit the lines. Second your a RP task force.
So what do you RP, are your guys rping out in the Defari sector helping those folks out , are you smugglers that get vital supplys from DS9 to Drozona station. Also if your looking for RP aspects look at the guides I worked on back in May for the covert opps snap shots. Also keep in mind there are a few RP fleets out there that will rp with you. I promise you will have fun.

As for the rest of you under Captain Kaiser's command, he asked for feedback so lets get this done.

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU

Alright guys, we need to put this together!

I know I havent been on in a while but perhaps we can work in Khan's quote or something, RP aspect can be training in ship to combat, taking manuvers from Kirks playbook in his battle with Khan at Ceti Alpha Six.

Sorry for the late reply, it's been a busy weekend.

I think that to begin writing this we need a strong jumping-off point. Once Mr. Scott's question of what we do, and furthermore where we are based/stationed, is answered I feel it'll get rolling pretty easily. As I've only been with the fleet a short while I don't know a whole lot about the Ceti Alpha Strikers' history. If I can get these details, I'd have no trouble fleshing it out into a suitable working draft - I spent most of my college career turning small details into full-fledged papers; this should be a challenging (and a much more enjoyable) task.
Lang S
Engineering - Vice Admiral

here a list of people from there apps who are in your TF:

Mopar63
Markcus1
ztrek7

Forum Image

When the Enemy Tasks the 76th Ceti Alpha Strikers, we shall have them, We’ll chase them round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom, and round perdition’s flames before we will give you up. You can’t get away, from Hell’s heart, we will stab at thee, for hate’s sake, we will spit our last breath at thee, we let loose the dogs of war and bring our enemies to our knees.

let me know what you guys think so far

That speech is great and all- don't get me wrong, Wrath 'o' Khan=badass- but should we maybe do something more "our own"? Something more in line with what the 76th is all about? I'd definitely keep the sense of grandeur that Khan's speech has though, since that's awesome.

So we're PVP. In-game this means, I assume, that we're defending some 'X' territory from external threats. Just gonna bang this out real quick, feel free to fill in the blanks or whatever.

Quote:
We are the 76th, the Ceti-Alpha Strikers. We shall protect our territory from all comers, regardless the cost. From {some system or location} to {some other system or location} we have, and always will, fight the forces of evil {???} in defence of Starfleet and the ideals of the Federation. We are the 76th.

Interesting idea, maybe a mix of the two?

I can get behind that. I really like the "from A to B to C" thing, that always sounds nice. And with this declaration of war against the fleet, we in the 76th have extra impetus to defend our territory!
Mal'Draven

yall are almost wanting me to sell something to play again....

I hate being broke 8(

Its ok Commander, if i hadnt had alittle extra money to buy the lifetime subscription i would be in the same boat...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 76 (TF-76)PVP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: