View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crisler

re: Scenario Ideas

Okay I am working on tweaking a point system but I have the concept for the first mission ready..

Ticonderoga Down

While on patrol near the Klingon border the USS Ticonderoga suffered a warp field failure use to an anomoly encountered. With all propulsion down the flag ship of the 7th was dead in space.

A distress call was sent out and ships of the 7th in the area responded to provided the needed assistance as well as cover. Meanwhile Klingon listen posts had intercepted the original distress call and a Klingon force was dispatched to take down the Ticonderoga.

In this scenario the Ticonderoga is in the middle of the map and unable to move. This means that Admiral Fortin is unable to move his ship. He may not turn it or use any kind of propulsion during this scenario. However for purposes of this situation the weapon systems and shields of the Ticonderoga are fully functional.

The Federation forces present must keep the Ticonderoga alive for the length of the senario.

The Klingons forces have one goal, take down the Ticonderoga, the only way they can win is to destroy the 7th flag ship before th timer runs out.

I am currently tryign to ptutogether a point system for the ships in STO. The idea will be that each side will have a certain number of points on ships they may spend. This will mean mixed fleets in most cases. Once I have this system a bit more polished I will be posting this full scenario for actual fleet RP play.

I submit this base idea for people to have a chance to offer feedback.
William Anders

re: Scenario Ideas

This would make a good user-created mission when that becomes available in the game!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
krodri73

re: Re: Scenario Ideas

But the Ticonderoga cant move can it or pivot in place?

LCDR Shi'Rah
Tactical Officer
CO - U.S.S. AVENGER - Miranda Class Assault Cruiser (Alt)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Suggestions Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: