View previous topic :: View next topic  
xivim
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: Bridge Officers, Training, and You!

Forum Image

Forum Image

Welcome class, to Star Trek Online Essentials, Volume 1.

Today we are talking about Bridge Officers (Boffs) and Boff Abilities or Skills. In an effort to bring more fleet members on board with Boff Training, i have accessed the STOWiki, and will be using the descriptions and charts they have already generated.

Forum Image

These following charts show which skills are Common, Rare, and Player Trained:

Ground

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Space

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Now we know what Boff Abilities can be trained by other players, but how do we tell who can train what in the fleet? Very easy answer, just hop on over to http://www.fleet7.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5507487&gid=84053 to view a current list of Fleet Officers and what Boff Abilities they can train!

If you would like to add your Boff Training Services to the rest of the fleet, please head over to:[url] http://www.fleet7.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5713935&gid=84053[/url] to post your information. If you dont know how to tell what you can train, head in game, go to your character panel and click Train Officer:

Forum Image

Now you can see each skill you can train:

Forum Image

We would like to ask anyone willing to train Boffs for other Fleet Officers, please post your information in this thread located here:

http://www.fleet7.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5713935&gid=84053

Please note, many (not all) images were taken from http://www.stowiki.org/Bridge_officer_abilities

Awarded:

I realize this might be a tad bit long of a post, couldnt really find a good way to make it a news post, cut it down, and still hold the needed info.

Also for some reason my name bar appears to have been deleted from the gallery. *looks around* i cant find it anymore.

Forum Image

This is absolutely wonderful! I didn't even know some of those skills went that high. Time to upgrade my officer skills!

Thank you so much for this post you are awesome!

Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

xivim wrote:
Also for some reason my name bar appears to have been deleted from the gallery. *looks around* i cant find it anymore.

Indeed it has. The gallery recently hit the 500 MB storage limit. We had to delete some things to make space, and one of the things that was purged was all old style namebars.

A few other folks have been affected by this, notably Mr. Hau and St. Peter. I will be making the 3 of you some new namebars over the weekend; so keep an eye on your PM's.

Awarded:

Wow great job sir I'm very impressed I will sticky this post in honor of your hard work and for future reference...

Awarded:

Just wanted to bump this back to the front for a bit, with all of our new members, this can be a great asset when deciding what Boff ability you need, and where to get it.

Jump to: