Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 70 (TF-70) Engineering Corps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xivim
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: Good Morning TF 70 (and the rest of the fleet)

Forum Image

How is everyone doing? i know i have not been around much, it has been pretty hectic around here with work ramping up for the holiday season and my wow guild becoming 400% more active with the impending release of cata.

I am hoping to be able to start putting more STO time into my log book, its been a while since i have sat behind the captains chair. For now, i think ill check out the new weekly's, and hope to see everyone soon!

Awarded:

re: Good Morning TF 70 (and the rest of the fleet)

Things are going fairly well. The last set of weekly missions is wrapping up; and while the content is defintely welcome and needed, we're still suffering from a lack of 'things to do.' We tried running a Fleet Action against the Crystalline Entity, but we were not able to get everyone in the same instance - it segregated us by level. The STF's are still being worked on by Cryptic; Infected seemed much easier, but for some reason the Cure seems more difficult; and Terradome is outright bugged, according to some of our members. Doesn't stop us from trying anyway.

There have been lots of c-store additions probably since you were around last. Fleet also is still undergoing a fairly extensive restructure, I think we've dropped about 4 TF's and are shuffling folks around a bit. TF-70 remains unchanged, however, though there is a possibility you guys might get some new people.

I think most of us are just really looking forward to the season 3 patch, though that's still a bit away.

Jump to: