Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 78 (TF-78) Tactical Response Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: BETA STRIKE GROUP UPDATE

BETA STRIKE GROUP UPDATE

Gentlemen once again the holidays are upon us, I have changes in store for the BETACOM and TF-78 as well. For now TF-78 will start meeting on Sunday at 9:30 PM CST meetings will last 30 mins unless there is a lot to be addressed. For now we will continue as status quo for now. We all have a lot going on with our family's and friends. When the new year gets here we will hit the ground running I intend to have things for BETACOM and TF-78 to do.

Here is a list of events to keep us busy until the end of the year, some of these dates and times are subject to change.

BETACOM Tuesday mission sorties. 7:00 to 9:00 PM CST.
TF-79 Wednesday night Combat Patrol Schedule Start time 8:00 PM EST
Savar's Thursday night's slug fest. 7:00- 7:30 PM
BETACOM Saturday STF/TF sorties : Start time 6:30 PM CST.
TF-78 Staff meeting Sunday night Start time 9:30 CST Place K-7

If anyone from the BETA STRIKE GROUP wants to add an event by all means post it here and we will add it to the list.

Gentlemen after the first of the year this list will be revised.
As is this is the season please have a happy holiday and best wishes to all of you.

Last edited by Deven Scott on 11/25/10 2:07; edited 1 time in total

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Regretfully, sir, until the 2nd week of February, I will be unable to attend the TF meeting on Sunday due to my duty schedule.

Awarded:

I had to up date the tF-78 times to 9:30 CST because I do not get off work on sundays till 8:00 then an hour drive back home . So can you make 9:30 or can we do it on Tuesdays?

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

My duty schedule is Sun through Wed, 0700 to 1900(ish), EST. Thankfully, it's only a 10 minute drive home (gotta love Base Housing).

Awarded:

BETACOM UPDATE
Forum Image
Time Sunday 9:30 CST
Place U.S.S Saratoga
duration 30 mins
All TF-78 members are expected to be at the meeting and be in vent in TF-78 CH. All members are expected to sign up for this event here in this thread so we can get an accurate head count of how many will be there.

Gentlemen TF-78 will have its first meeting this Sunday at 9:30 PM CST meetings will last 30 mins unless there is a lot to be addressed. I need everyone in TF-78 there. We all have a lot going on with our family's and friends with the holidays so I know your time is important so this meeting will be short . I expect questions from all of you as well as ideas so please write them down and have them ready to go.
When the new year gets here we will hit the ground running I intend to have things for BETACOM and TF-78 to do.

Again I want to welcome all of you to TF-78 were proud to have all of you with us

VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

I plan on attending, sir.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: