Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 78 (TF-78) Tactical Response Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Taking Leave of the 78th

First let me explain, in the past few months I have been on here and there during odd hours and when I do get on its for short times at the most.. not what a Commodore should be. So I think its time for me to move on so I can do other things and let new stars in the fleet rise and shine bright. I have talked at length with Shackelford about this decision and we both agreed … its time I move on to do other things in the fleet . I 78th started out small with two members.. then it grew to 3 or 4 then back to 3 . Then it took hold and it grew to a full Task force capable to support the other task forces when asked
and if needed we could hold our own. During PVP we gave as good as we got and then some, we lead STF's Fleet actions. Savar, Prret, Keogh, and Mac , Anders and anyone else past and present thank you for making 78th what it is today I'll be transfering to TF 72. I know you guys will do good things with 78th … take it to that next level, you ever need me just ask.

Gentlemen it was an honor and a pleasure to serve with all of you Simper Paratus! Salute

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
William Anders

Godspeed, sir! It was a pleasure serving under your command!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Always a pleasure, Commodore Scott!

Awarded:

Understood sir, I will see you in TF-72.....

Awarded:

Commodore Scott, You've done an amazing job. It's been my honor to serve with you, and to run multiple STF's with you in the past. Thank you for the leadership that you've shown over the last year. I look forward to having you with us in the 72nd.

Best,

Mr. Scott... first of all I just want you to know that next war games you will be last person that TF 78 blows up when we face TF 72. Happy

All kidding aside, I have played with Mr Scott from the very first day I joined the 7th fleet, and I would like to take this opportunity to say how much I value his friendship.

I hope to see you around more often soon.

Simper Paratus, oh captain my captain

Awarded:

Sir,

I've only been with the TF for a few months, but let me just say it has been an honor to serve under your command. Your leadership has sown the seeds for the future and you will be greatly missed.

Sir, your leadership was very much valued by all in TF 78. Thank you for your efforts in building up the task force, and in supporting its members. TF 72 is very fortunate to be gaining such an excellent officer.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 78 (TF-78) Tactical Response Team All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: