View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Resistance is Futile OOC

If it's determined to be necessary to delete this post, I understand. I wanted to compliment all of the participants in the "Resistance is Futile" RP thread. The posts have been compelling and engaging (pun mildly intended). The quality of the posts is very good, and I felt you folks deserved to hear it, and although permission was given for minor OOC (Out Of Character) comments in double parentheses, I didn't want to disrupt the flow there with this post.

So, kudos to all for not only making well-written posts, but avoiding a lot of the common pitfalls of such posts (God-moding, "super" charactewrs/crews, etc). Let's keep up the good work!

If anyone would like to do something collaborative, please feel free to hit me up.

Awarded:

I would like to thank everyone that has taken part in the Kinkaid Sub-plot. I didnt really intend for it to head that direction, but after my first post i thought a nice massive battle might be fun. It was good to see so many people take part in both that, and the Tico plot.

These RP posts are best when more people interact in them, and i think this thread has done very well.

Awarded:

Forum Image

I need whoever rescues Mavendorf to get with me offline about her arrival....something is going to happen during the transport and if possible I'd like to do it a joint posting.

And kudos to the postings so far! They are positively awesome!

Awarded:

The posts have been outstanding so far! Thanks to everyone who is participating for making this a great story, for following overall story arc directions, and for collaborating so well Happy

Awarded:

I am going to postpone Code Black until later today or tomorrow morning, hopefully let more put in their "escape" if they wish to. Cleo, Send me a PM about the transport incident.

Awarded:

Cleo Mavendorf wrote:

I need whoever rescues Mavendorf to get with me offline

Who said she was getting rescued? :P

Haha I'd rescue you but due to a warp core problem (busy can't make a post before code black) I can't

Awarded:

Ok I had wanted to make a trailer for the Borg RP event but hadnt got to it until now so I took a couple hours (took me that long cause the editor froze on me and I had to restart my work) to make it I say it can out pretty nice There arnt too many in game shots cause i wanted it to be before we started everything so it adds to the mystery NOTE: Watch it till the end!

Awarded:

FYI, plan one Phase 1 ending on Sept. 22nd.

Ok I had wanted to make a trailer for the Borg RP event

Neat, but you should try to focus on one project at a time. Such as the ship registry that you wanted to do so badly.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

sparrow794 wrote:
FYI, plan one Phase 1 ending on Sept. 22nd.

Hopefully ill get to post a few more times before it ends

Awarded:

I could use an RP post from someone high up in the Brass. Read my last post in the RP thread, i send a communique to SFC, requesting orders. Be advised, most ships are.... heavily damaged.

Awarded:

Forum Image

Add to Marcus' woes that Commodore Mavendorf is MIA and he has her Mirror U twin in his brig LOL

The USS Leyte Gulf was destroyed during the battle for Kinkaid Station...acting Captain Three of Seven has placed the survivors under command of Captain Greenhaven until Command orders otherwise or Commodore Mavendorf is found.

Anyone interested in mounting an RP rescue mission in the Mirror universe should contact me via PM..the story arc will begin once I know who all wants to help with it...I'd like this to be an EPIC RP story folks...7th Fleet has the reputation of never leaving one of their own behind...they will prove it when they storm another universe to free Mavendorf...in the process they will encounter dark and sinister versions of familiar people and places...and each will have to face the darkness that dwells in their own hearts

Through the Mirror Darkly coming soon!

Awarded:

xivim wrote:
I could use an RP post from someone high up in the Brass. Read my last post in the RP thread, i send a communique to SFC, requesting orders. Be advised, most ships are.... heavily damaged.

Shoot me a PM with what you have in mind.

as a note you all saw that i slammed my ship into the borg unimatrix command ship, the com badges that greenhaven saw will come up again when the next phase starts. until then i am MIA/presumed dead by assimilation.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> RP Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: