View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Cleo Mavendorf
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: MechWarrior Online

I've signed up for Beta and am planning to purchase the $60 premium version of the game next month when it's available...anyone else going to be playing this?

Awarded:

EDIT: MechWarrior Tactics Closed Beta starts soon.

Elite Founder for the Mechwarrior Online. Applied for the beta on tactics, really interested in seeing the IOS version Mechwarrior Tactical Command. The IOS looks a bit like Mechcommander.
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Figure I would start posting related stuff under the thread titled for the game.

I just finished a killer game. I took down 2 Jagers in my Centurion alone Just checked my stats on the site and I'm not doing so bad. So far 201 kills and only 112 deaths, almost all the kills from a Centurion.

I think you World of Tanks guys might enjoy this game to be honest. http://mwomercs.com/

Anyone besides Shack and p'Rett playing let me know.

I have been playing this ALOT. It's partially where I disappeared to. My username is Thomasmarik on MWO.
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

My username is Huckabee

If the 7th Fleet wishes to have a stronghold present on MWO I would like to help out in holding the line! I have an accomplished record on MechAssault and MechAssault 2 and would love to make my take advantage of naming my own Metal Gear machines.

http://www.twitch.tv/piranhagames/b/396127286

My group took on the Devs and won in an 8-man drop. Match is at 1:06:00 area. Unfortunately I missed the drop by a match as I got on after this. Regardless some good game footage. Not a fan of the conquest mode though.

Aces Wild - http://the-go-devils.com/

Here are my builds and what is in my hanger right now. My Centurions are master level, the other 2 are just basic.

Defiant CN9-A
I don't believe in letting my arm go to waste with nothing in it like most do with this variant. This thing does great, especially in the PuG world. Good at keeping the faster mechs at bay as long as no ECM support to prevent your lock on with the streaks.

Timberwolf CN9-AL
Mainly built it for going into battles where ECM would be an issue, aka group vs group. She packs the damage and she's a fast mover.

AS7-D(F)
Extremely heat efficient, can stand its ground. I'm not a fan of moving slow so this stays parked unless earning C-bills.

Phoenix RVN-3L
Standard Raven build that most everyone uses for the 3L model.

I think I play this a lot now along with Neverwinter. It took me awhile to get used to the game again. It is not like the other mechwarrior or battlemech games at all. Its more of an arcade version and not really a simulation.

I run mostly the Hunchback HBK-4P. I run it exactly as in the guide here: http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/77474-guide-the-ultimate-hunchback-guide/

Since they make this game a lot like World of Tanks (8v8 in an obstacle course), this is one of the best (and cheapest) setups in the game. You can literally pop out, shoot two salvos of 9 medium lasers, and hide to wait for your heat to dissipate. With a speed of 84, you dictate the terms of the battle. In just a week of playing this build, I've been able to completely solo-kill 4 undamaged Atlas mechs.
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Anyone still playing around on this?  I saw Community Warfare finally hit finally after 3 years of "building" it, so re-booted.  I did a 7 day merc stint with Ghost Bear.  Pretty neat they restrict you to clan mechs if you go with a clan, sadly I had to run with the trail mechs.  Not pledged any loyalty yet

Seems really cool how it's going to work, but I was having to wait forever just to do a drop.  Not sure how much dedication it will draw from me since it's much of the same old.

Awarded:

I started playing a little again after the CW beta dropped. It's definitely easier to get in on the fights if you drop with a group of 12.

Capt pRett wrote:

I started playing a little again after the CW beta dropped. It's definitely easier to get in on the fights if you drop with a group of 12.

Did you join up with a group?  I dropped the one I was in awhile back, leadership bashing new recruits in an open forum over difference of opinion left a bad taste with me.

Awarded:

I found a unit to app with; they're going to be staying with Draconis Combine.

Havn't played MechWarrior in years, used to play in the mechwarrior leagues, doubt they exist anymore.

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: