Last edited by sparrow794 on 07/26/12 23:37; edited 2 times in total

Awarded:

re: Starbase Commissioning

I love the vintage feel to the photo!
Fleet Admiral E. Fortin
Tactical - Fleet Admiral

Awarded:

Sepia it is??? Thank you Shack, that is an outstanding pic and tribute we do have a great fleet here. FYI just wanted to let you all know that was the largest fleet turnout last evening to date over 24 members in game and on vent, job well done gentlemen you make me proud...

Awarded:

Small dedication vid for the starbase. Shack if you could pull it into your post id appreciate it. Dont forget to watch it in HD!

Simply draw dropping, I must say.
Captain Talbot
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Forum Image

Outstanding Mr. Mercer!!

Bert6583
Tactical - Captain

Great Job, I love the photo

As I've said in-game. I appreciate The 7th because not only is it an active fleet/guild, but it is a dedicated one. I've been in guilds and such in World of Warcraft, Day of Defeat, Runescape, and even on Xbox Live in Halo 3 and Modern Warfare 3. All of those had either inactive leaders, or horrendously strict rules that kept me from being the one thing that I love being. A gamer!

Since I've joined The 7th Fleet, I've learned a TON of the game inside and out and even had help arming my ship to the teeth after having trouble with a Romulan warship. While other teams welcomed me with open arms, I highly feel that as a newer recruit who one day Googled to join a fleet, you guys made me feel a lot more welcome than any group I've been a part of. I'm not judged, bullied, or held back online. That is what makes this fleet succeed the most no matter what.

I want to personally thank each and every one of the main play makers of this fleet for allowing me to be a part of TOS Tuesday (really bad ass making me feel like a TNG time-bending episode revolving around me) and the fleet actions the night of the dedication. I had a Ben Sisko moment during that whole time and Starbase 643 was my Deep Space 9.

If Solrac was still alive today, I'm sure he'd be damn proud to see the amazing progress you guys put into this fleet each and every day. So thank you guys very much for letting me not only witness, but participate in the continuing rise of the Lucky 7th.

Awarded:

Forum Image
xlxMAVERICxlx wrote:
As I've said in-game. I appreciate The 7th because not only is it an active fleet/guild, but it is a dedicated one. I've been in guilds and such in World of Warcraft, Day of Defeat, Runescape, and even on Xbox Live in Halo 3 and Modern Warfare 3. All of those had either inactive leaders, or horrendously strict rules that kept me from being the one thing that I love being. A gamer!

Since I've joined The 7th Fleet, I've learned a TON of the game inside and out and even had help arming my ship to the teeth after having trouble with a Romulan warship. While other teams welcomed me with open arms, I highly feel that as a newer recruit who one day Googled to join a fleet, you guys made me feel a lot more welcome than any group I've been a part of. I'm not judged, bullied, or held back online. That is what makes this fleet succeed the most no matter what.

I want to personally thank each and every one of the main play makers of this fleet for allowing me to be a part of TOS Tuesday (really bad ass making me feel like a TNG time-bending episode revolving around me) and the fleet actions the night of the dedication. I had a Ben Sisko moment during that whole time and Starbase 643 was my Deep Space 9.

If Solrac was still alive today, I'm sure he'd be damn proud to see the amazing progress you guys put into this fleet each and every day. So thank you guys very much for letting me not only witness, but participate in the continuing rise of the Lucky 7th.

Mav Let me be one of the first to say, "We are damn proud to have you with us in the Fleet!!!"

Christian M. Hanson
Tactical - Rear Admiral

Awarded:

I think the picture says it all. The 7th fleet is a very human fleet.
Gerron Vek

Christian M. Hanson wrote:
I think the picture says it all. The 7th fleet is a very human fleet.

No offense to the Feringi
Dr. Collin McGee
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

absolutely, outstanding 7th.!

"No Horizon, Too Distant"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Starbase News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: