View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM JT Kerry
VADM JT Kerry
Engineering - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Moving Dilithium Between Your Characters

It was brought to my attention by Mr. Kor, correct me if I wrong, on a “Kick A Tribble” night that there was a way to transfer dilithium between the characters in your account through the Dilithium Exchange. So, I started poking around the Exchange to see if it could be done. Here is what I found, you can, and this is how it’s done.

1. For those new to the game, or who just don’t know, here is how to get to the Dilithium Exchange:

Forum Image

The Dilithium Exchange is a place where you can exchange dilithium for Zen or Zen for dilithium.

2. When looking at the Exchange, it opens to buying Zen, there at 3 boxes, and your current Exchange and Personal Balances. The box “Buy Zen” is where we need to start. The 3 bars in this box you can edit, and I have already set the first two bars. It is basically an exchange rate creator where you can set the amount of dilithium you are willing to pay per Zen, so the “Zen to Buy” bar I set to 1. The amount of “Dilithium per Zen” bar is what you are willing to pay in dilithium for each Zen, which I set to the lowest amount the calculator would take – 25 dilithium. Since the rate of 25 d to 1 z is so low compared to any of the normal offers to exchange, you run no chance of some taking you dilithium. In the “Total Dilithium to Sell” bar you will put the amount you want to transfer to another of you characters (Note: it may not take total the amount you wish to transfer the calculator is looking for multiples of 25, so you may wish to think in those terms.) Then click the “Submit Offer To Buy” button at the bottom of the box and the transaction will appear in the box “Your Outstanding Offers. Click the transaction you just created and click the “Cancel Offer” button at the bottom of the box. You now have an Exchange Balance of Refined Dilithium. This balance belongs to your account with Perfect World/STO and not to a specific character.

Forum Image

3. Now all you have to do is log off from your present character and login to the character you wish to give more dilithium to, go into the Dilithium Exchange, and in the balance area click the Withdraw button.

Forum Image

It defaults to withdraw all, but, if you uncheck the box, you can set the amount you wish to withdraw for the character you are using and click the OK button to finish the transaction.

Now you can use the Dilithium Exchange like it is an Account Bank for all the dilithium acquired by your characters. If you load all the dilithium from a character before you log out of the character or leave the game into the Exchange Balance, it will be available for any character you choose the next time you log in. Some of you may find this handy in acquiring gear, or being able to dump your dilithium into the Starbase.

Happy hunting!

JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Guides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: