View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Crafting Mk XII Consoles

A few of you have asked for a guide on how to acquire Mk XII purple consoles.

Here is how to do it with DoFFs:

***Complete the Assignment Chain: Children's Toys***

Instead of typing it all out, I have pasted a link below (+ it has pictures) that will guide you through the chain. You best chance to crafting a Mk XII purple console is to match as many DoFF traits as you can on step #4 on the chain. The higher you get the purple quality percentage, the better chance you get it. The highest I can get currently is 42%. It's all about finding the right DoFFs with the right traits. So far I have made about 6 of these consoles. If you have any ?'s, feel free to ask here in the thread, send me a PM, or catch me on vent.

http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment_chain:_Children%27s_Toys

Its pretty darn easy to get the chain completed fairly quickly, even if you half-ass the doff stuff, and getting the repeat to get the first component is fairly common to get as so far as i have seen because i have at least 7 stockpiled while i get the right doffs
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

I haven't had much luck with it. I almost always ended up with greens. So I guess it will be a long time before I get an Mk XII purple phaser arrays.

ok i must be missing something. how rare is the mission that starts the chain?
i've been checking every 3 hr(reset timer on boff missions) in all 3 cardasion sectors and haven't found it yet.
i know its a trade mission but all i get is establish trade routs with minor species.
any and all help is appreciated.

update:
ok been looking for 4 days now and still haven't found it. what am i doing wrong?
Frank Murphy

mr. jason any idea why its not showing up?
Edward Hau

dmextreme wrote:
ok i must be missing something. how rare is the mission that starts the chain?
i've been checking every 3 hr(reset timer on boff missions) in all 3 cardasion sectors and haven't found it yet.
i know its a trade mission but all i get is establish trade routs with minor species.
any and all help is appreciated.

update:
ok been looking for 4 days now and still haven't found it. what am i doing wrong?

It might not just be in the cardie systems... you gotta fly around and check em all, catch me or jason on vent and we'll try to help you out with more details because they are out there... i know i finished my chain pretty quick cuz i do a good amount of doff stuff
Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Yea, I noticed it will pop up under "sector" assignments when I am in an area like Zenas Expanse, Rolar or Betreka more often than one of the "main" areas like Beta Ursae or Alpha Trianguliar. It is sheer hit and miss sometimes. When I do come across it, I always through a note in fleet chat so folks know it is there.

Recently, when we all were trying to complete the stupid Bartender mission and complete the chain for Dosi Rotgut, I would spend DAYS waiting for it to pop up.

If all else fails...make sacrifices and pay homage to the DoFF mission gods....

ok so i'm flying around in circles? now i'm going to go sit in the corner and cry.
Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

hahaha, well the good thing is you can get alot of other chain missions started and completed while you are searching...some of which give some very nice rewards, like purple DoFFs and such

don't care i'm still pouting. (joking i have gotten alot at least started)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Guides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: