View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benedict J Broth

re: Duty Officers

Sirs,

As a new member to the fleet please can a senior officer advise how to contribute to assigning duty officers to the starbase?

I'm wanting to contribute more, however the duty officers section is always an un-known area for me.

Kind regards.

Tactical - Captain

Starfleet Academy is the place to get new Duty Officers (aka Doffs). Go to the building at the waterfront to the right and talk to the personnel officer to recruit more. General recruitment cost 1,000 dilithium and you see option to recruit for certain branches. The later gives 2 officers I believe. Also if you check around building you can recruit from specific Federation races.

Then of course like everything in game now, they can be bought in C-store packs.

Thanks, And how would i apply them to the starbase?

Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

If you select one of the projects under construction for the Starbase, it may have duty officers as one of the required components. If so, and you have extra duty officers in the right field (ex: Security, Tactical, etc), you can contribute those as you would any other ingredient.

If you're not sure how to get there, select the "Fleet" option in the upper right corner of the screen, and when the initial fleet screen comes up it gives you the option of selecting the Starbase or Embassy on the left side. Select the Starbase, and then click on one of the projects under construction.

Another place I've found white/common duty officers to contribute is the exchange, if you have spare energy credits.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Starbase News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: