Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Capt Nannoc
Science - Captain

Awarded:

re: @FritzN

FFO Nonoc

I.K.S. Ressurection - Voranus Fleet Support Vessel, Science, Ferasan, I heal...you kill

Johnbeaird67

re: 7th ITS Ship Registry

I.K.S. Blothuv K'Tanga class, engineer LCDR, alian

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Please Delete - AKS Kwisatz Haderack, as she has been decommissioned and mothballed.

Please add - R.R.W. Epistemology, R'Mor Temporal Science Vessel, (Capt) AynRand@Wupteedo, Remen, SCI

Many thanks.

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Bump post for the Log Book sidebar.  Add your KDF ships!  If the list is out of date, post me a correction like Thu'Fir did.  Thanks!

I.K.S. P'Ngith, K't'inga Battle Cruiser Retrofit, LCmdr Choweryean, klingon

Last edited by Johnbeaird67 on 08/02/14 22:56; edited 1 time in total

Just wanted you to know that I have transferred my flag to:

I.K.S. Fek'ihr's Bane, Bortasqu' Tactical Cruiser, LTG Gorgas, Tactical

Awarded:

Finally registering.

I.K.S. Korrd, Fleet Kamarag Battlecruiser retrofit, Kala@incitatis

Awarded:

qaH

I.K.S. KO'DOG, Vo'Que Carrier, CDR K'Trelan, Tactical 

Currently qaStaHvIS rut mutlha'taH 

I.K.S. BLOOD, Vor'cha Battle Cruiser, K'Trelan, Tactical 

I.K.S. Slesem, Kamarag Battle Cruiser, K'Trelan, Tactical 

I.K.S. Har'Chu, Toron Shuttle, K'Trelan, Tactical 

Van

K'Trelan

K'Trelan, Capt, 7th Fleet/88th BN
Maj_Cyric

Just noticed this thread.. So i'll list my ships for the record..

I.K.S.  Judicator, Bortas Battlecruiser T5 (earned from 2nd Anniversary event)

I.K.S. Admonitor, Ty`Gokor Command Battlecruiser T6 (My Flagship i always use)

Plans for buying a Hegh`ta Heavy Bird-Of-Prey at some point (unless a T6 is released) because when i used to play in 2012 (When the Klingons lacked mission/story game content) I used to dominant in PvP matches flying in my Ch`Tang Bird-Of-Prey, which i do still have in my Yard)

~Ahghairon@majcyric

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Maj_Cyric wrote:

Plans for buying a Hegh`ta Heavy Bird-Of-Prey at some point (unless a T6 is released) because when i used to play in 2012 (When the Klingons lacked mission/story game content) I used to dominant in PvP matches flying in my Ch`Tang Bird-Of-Prey, which i do still have in my Yard)

~Ahghairon@majcyric

Just my 2 cents, Sir.  The Klingon content has gotten much better and I suggest you try the "new" updated starting missions.  To really bring you back into the swing, you might consider rolling a Romulan/Reman toon (KDF affiliation at level 10).  IMHO, the Romulan story line is the best in the game.  Also, Cryptic has done a fair job on keeping the new ships on all sides (KDF, Romulan, Fedie), for no better word, balanced.  Ease back into the game before spending any Zen or Dilithium.  Look at it as if you haven't played golf (or any other sport) for awhile.  The old clubs in the garage still work fine, but the new, shinny clubs in the pro shop are on sale.  I view STO like a fine bottle of bourbon, best enjoyed one sip at a time.

Qapla'

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

re: Ship's Registry

Warriors, I was thinking about a redo on how we keep the 7th I.T.S. Ship's Registry.  I just throwing some stuff on the wall here, so free feel to provide input.

Option One:  The only ship on the Ship's Registry is your primary Character and their flagship.  This is the way it is, more or less.

Option Two:  All your characters with their flagship listed on a general registry. 

Option Three:  Combination of Option One and Option Two.  Whereas we have an Official Registry on one page and an alternate Registry with your alternate Characters on alteration page. 

Thoughts and opinions? 

Once upon a time, the Ship's Registry was used to determine what ships were to brought to the Wargames and such.   Funny, last night I was asked by another Commander in our Armada fleet, what our mix of ships was.  I told him we were broad spectrum, but did have a lot of science officers.  He told me his fleet was full of old-time Tactical Officers. 

Qapla'

Maj_Cyric

Wupteedo wrote:
Maj_Cyric wrote:

~Ahghairon@majcyric

Just my 2 cents, Sir.  The Klingon content has gotten much better and I suggest you try the "new" updated starting missions.  To really bring you back into the swing, you might consider rolling a Romulan/Reman toon (KDF affiliation at level 10).  IMHO, the Romulan story line is the best in the game.  Also, Cryptic has done a fair job on keeping the new ships on all sides (KDF, Romulan, Fedie), for no better word, balanced.  Ease back into the game before spending any Zen or Dilithium.  Look at it as if you haven't played golf (or any other sport) for awhile.  The old clubs in the garage still work fine, but the new, shinny clubs in the pro shop are on sale.  I view STO like a fine bottle of bourbon, best enjoyed one sip at a time.

Qapla'

I have redone most of them working on the Deta Quad atm at Know your Enemies.. and still haven't done the Breen chapter.. I enjoyed the Iconian War but it was far to short (took only 2-3 hours)

Once my toon gets to L60 (L57 atm) i was planning to roll up a new Rom or Rem toon.. The Scimitar just looks too badass to not have.. Plus that Cloaked Barrage sounds like it could be more fun then what the IKS Battlecloak offers...

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Maj_Cyric wrote:

I have redone most of them working on the Deta Quad atm at Know your Enemies.. and still haven't done the Breen chapter.. I enjoyed the Iconian War but it was far to short (took only 2-3 hours)

Once my toon gets to L60 (L57 atm) i was planning to roll up a new Rom or Rem toon.. The Scimitar just looks too badass to not have.. Plus that Cloaked Barrage sounds like it could be more fun then what the IKS Battlecloak offers...

Sir, two thumbs up.  The upcoming Q's Winterland is coming up. Usually, the big prize is some sort of Breen ship.  I am hoping this year it is the Breen "Battleship."  With that in mind, when doing the Breen missions, there is one mission, that you have to play twice in order to get the full Breen set (engine, deflector, shield).  Also, you are correct, the Scimitar is badass, especially with the right set-up and a Captain who knows how to handle her.  I believe either FCAPT Davis or Hau can help you with that. 

Iconian War was indeed too short.  I was thinking it should of run two season, IMHO.  The annual change of Project Managers at Cryptic certainly doesn't help matters.  However, most of time, STO is a great mind and time waster for adults.  My characters are my childhood GI Joe's (12") and my ships are my legos. 

Qapla'

Maj_Cyric

The 12" ones were the toys from the 70's before the smaller plastic ones from the 80's weren't they? I used to love G.I. Joe as a kid.. the 12" ones were before my time being born in 1977, but i had lots of them from the 80's but i mostly had star war figs, i had every one made and would battle my G.I. Joe's with my nephews.. Looking back knowing what i know now i wish i didn't open any of them up..

My Toon names are AD&D Characters, Ahghairon was a Netheril mage who founded the Lords of Waterdeep, and my alts are Cyric and Manshoon.. My ship names are all names of Imperial Star Destroyers.. The Admonitor was Thrawn's Flagship.. I'm a big fan Lord Thrawn if my avatar didn't hint that  The only non-human to gain such a high rank..

Maj_Cyric

re: Tac Skill Build

Oh i'm wondering what everyone's thoughts opinions are on this build.. I've used this build since day 1 of launch mainly Piloting Battlecruisers..

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: