View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

re: Fleet Operations; suggestions for

Sirs,

I would like to propose the following be considered as a potential Fleet Operation:

The Vault Shuttle Event

For additional information, please see the attached.

http://www.stowiki.org/Mission:_Vault_Shuttle_Event

For some strange reason, I have acquired two shuttles and all they do is collect dust in my hanger. I have attempted this event several times to acquire badly needed Romulan Marks, and have failed every time in the second room. Perhaps with truly organized team of 7th Fleet officers, this challenge could be met.

If the above is not feasible, then might I suggest we have a Fleet PvP event featuring our shuttles. Would probably need some guidelines to even the playing field. It would be a good opportunity to rely on straight piloting skills vice super elite equipment.

Respectfully submitted,

LCDR Smaug
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

re: Fleet Operations; suggestions for

No problem, for the future you can just send me a private message with ideas for events. I'll get the Vault slotted.

For PvP, shuttles also have different layouts so gear shouldn't be an issue with them. You can always throw your best stuff on it for an event.

Side note for PvP, most of the Mk XI gear is now super cheap and it's really easy to get. There is not a huge difference in stats from that to Mk XII. My KDF just recently got some Mk XII weapons but it still rocks mainly Mk XI blue consoles and she's a beast. Only the Bug,Temporal ships, and battle cloak can make a pilot better then what he really is skill wise to be honest. If you need help with that area you can also send me a PM or get with G.

Jump to: