Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerron Vek

re: To Defera and back: A Klingons tale

So this last monday we had 10 people show up for Kick a Tribble. Pretty quickly we ran into a problem of us not really being able to do things in a 10 man group.

I would like to propose next Monday we plan on going to Defera. Since Fleet marks is something we really need in the Klingon fleet this would be the perfect opportunity to take advantage of this zone.

Restrictions:35+

Assuming we have 10 people again we would be looking at 60 Fleet marks per hard mission. for 10 members that would be 600 marks per hard and with 4 hard missions we are looking at 2400 fleet marks for 30-45 minutes of work. Additionally the way the zones are set up we can all play together to complete the hard objectives. We would just need to run it a separate time for each group. Things like the Temple would be extremely easy and quick with 10 people blasting everything in sights. Medium and easy missions would potentially go quicker as well with more people running around together.

So with a guarantee of 240 fleet marks per person that shows up (and possibly more if we do medium and easy missions) we could easily set the fleet up with some much needed resources. additionally we could all just enjoy each others company blasting Borg without any need to split up. We would also potentially be able to get people hooked up with some beginner anti borg stuff and if we are lucky we might get a couple of those faster frequency modulators.

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

"Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are." - Pvt. Vasquez (Aliens)

Agreed, works for me.

The Dil must flow!
Elthiar
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

I'd be on board with that.

"They're coming outta the walls. They're coming outta the goddamn walls. Let's book!" - Pvt Hudson

Jump to: