View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Revan Majere

re: Sincerest Appologies

Hey Guys,

My sincerest apologies for my absence. I know there is no excuse because I at least should have made a forum post but everything just went super quickly...

I went to a job interview... got the job offer the same day and to start immediately... so I had to move cities, new apartment (no internet for weeks), new job.... girlfriend moved in with me (from Madrid), had some serious Visa trouble with her move... everything terribly complicated.... So honestly guys I had a lot on my mind lately.... Happy

I hope to be back in game soon... but tbh the new job and the girlfriend keep me pretty busy ;P

As I said.... I am really sorry... should have made a post but I didnt... hope u guys can forgive me.

best regards
Revan
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

I'm not the CoS (obviously), but I'm pretty sure he'll let you off lightly - some 14 hour shifts in the new dilithium mine, or something.

Or at the next quarterly wargames we all get to blow Mr. Revan up at least once twisted.

But seriously, it's understandable sir so I'm sure it'll be just fine.
AUGERSON U.S.M.C. (Ret)
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

I've been asking about you sir, happy to see your post. Hope to see you in game in the near future.....

Awarded:

Sounds like you got caught up in some nasty Irish Physics - you know, Murphy's Law. Remember, Murphy was an optimist - so do your best to relax, look confident, and take the bureaucracy calmly, while you look for every loophole you can find to get around it. And as Kirk would do, read whatever rulebook they have. Knowing the rules will help you get around them. It's how I ended up hand carrying all my paperwork to stay in Germany after leaving the Army, and got done in a week what normally took 3 months.
I hope things normalize soon. And I know visas can be tricky to get in a short amount of time for foreign nationals moving between countries. What is a formality in one country is almost impossible in another. It was my experience over 20 years ago. Some things never change.

Don't worry about your membership with the Fleet. You've given the Staff Officers in this post your special circumstances, which is reported in and to the CoC and duly noted. You are now placed on reserve, and, as far as I can see, you should be excused from the normal reserve rules, but keep in touch when you can. We will make sure it comes up in the Staff meeting this week.

Good luck. Let us know how your faring when you can.

JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Mark Speed
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Welcome back Revan!

Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

...We'll skip the court martial this time..."

I have officially logged you under reserve status. Thank you for letting us know and best of luck getting settled into your new job.

We look forward to seeing you back in game.

-Jason

FCPT JT Kerry wrote:
Sounds like you got caught up in some nasty Irish Physics - you know, Murphy's Law.
JT

hey i resemble that remark

Awarded:

We were wondering what happened to you, bud, you just kinda vanished on us. Glad to hear you got through these transitions relatively unscathed.

Awarded:

Frank Murphy wrote:
FCPT JT Kerry wrote:
Sounds like you got caught up in some nasty Irish Physics - you know, Murphy's Law.
JT

hey i resemble that remark

And, with a name like Kerry, I come out unscathed.

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Fleet Admiral E. Fortin
Tactical - Fleet Admiral

Awarded:

Thanks for the update sir. Everyone has missed you hanging out with the fleet. See you when you get back in game...

Welcome back, Dude. Believe me, I can to relate to moving around, especially in different countries. Glad the GF made it as well.

Hopefully, you will be working nights, as the 7th Fleet is a lonely place @ GMT 0+1.

And look, in-spite of myself, they made me a Commander.

BTW, while you were getting you life in order, they added this whole Romulan thing.

Cheers!
Revan Majere

Hey Guys (and girls, do we have girls here now?)....

first of all thank you very much guys for not kicking me out of the fleet ;).

not sure if anyone of you guys still remembers me... it has been a WHILE....

2 Jobs, 3 moves, now married plus a world cup victory for Germany (soccer)... things are looking like I can get back into STO more regularly again. But thanks to the new job, mid-week interactions with you guys from America will be hard.

cant wait to get back into touch with you guys and seeing what new things they added in STO.... from what I have seen so far they have changed a LOT.

best regards,

Revan

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Welcome back, old friend.  Funny, we were doing Euro Ops today and I thought -- what ever happened to Revan, he would of had a blast at today's events.  (And we blasted many, many ships). 

Just seems like the other day we where tearing our way through the Undine Terror Dome with our Fleet mates at our backs and swords in our hands. 

Much has change and I will be glad to show you some of the new features/zones they have added. 

Cheers!

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

~Maiax~

My compliments to my European fellow and his significant other!

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: