View previous topic :: View next topic  
TrendorLeises

re: Bridge Officer Help

Avyr, my Romulan captain, is approaching VA. She's a science captain and flies the Ha'nom Guardian Warbird. What I need help with is this - which bridge officers should I be "shopping" for in terms of quality and abilities that would best suit my captain's profession and ship? I plan on acquiring the fleet version of the ship. I'm thoroughly enjoying flying her.

Also, should I have a separate set of bridge officers for my away team and bridge crew?
Runaz

As far as qualities leadership ( humans I believe have it not sure about romulans) other than that the quality has to do with what their pasive traits are and the combinations.

I've never really worried about it I use many bridge officers I've had since I started the character

As far as clickable abilities for use in space or ground those are best discussed in ventrilo I'm on most evenings as well as mr. G. Our go-to-guy

Purple quality boffs are nice to have sure, but doesn't matter too much if you can't find any...

Definetly get on vent for specifics on the powers, we're more than happy to help envy

CoS Jason is good to go to for Sci stuff. Also Ryo has a pretty wicked setup now on his too. G's is more then great as well but my advice is to ask all the people you can, decide what you like, and piece together a build that suits your play style the most.

I have a healer build for my recluse carrier (recommended for tanky ships) and a cc-disabler semi-tac build for my vesta. If you need advise just ask!
TrendorLeises

The only thing I don't fully understand is the bridge officer passives. It's not so much what each does. It's which are good to have for both space and ground, but I guess that depends on what I am wanting to accomplish.
Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

The passives are cool to look at, but I wouldn't invest much time in trying to get the perfect ones. You can have the perfect captain setup with the best in-game gear and all the perfect passive BO skills and you can still die being one-shotted by an Elite Borg or Boss.

If you are looking to build out a ground science healer/tank (because mine can do both very well) I'd be glad to share what I have on my Science main.

Are you Fed side or KDF side. If your KDF, and can spend a Lethean "Efficient" (Blue), over your way, just tell me what you need; Tac, Eng, or Sci. I like using them as my ground Engineers for their psy attacks.

If you are Fed side, I would consider at least two Saurians with Efficient, and use a Betazoid Science (group healing) as a ground healer. Note: I believe if you get a Liberated Borg, s/he comes with Efficient. Sorry, no longer in the Saurian trade.

Efficient, it's a good thing.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Trait:_Efficient/boff

This is a handy guild I use as a reference:

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Bridge_officer_ability
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> General Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: