View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Bert6583
Tactical - Captain

re: SWTOR

Is there still fleet guild or Squadron 7 around I can get my toon into?

Awarded:

There still is the Imp version on ebon hawk that I have though I hardly go to the EH since all my characters are on BC or JC

Awarded:

Begeren Colony: (None of my Republic characters are in the Squadron 7 guild any more, so far as I know.)

Garekk (Gunslinger/28)

Iranthuu (Commando/25)

Kuulaya (Jedi Shadow/25)

Zorynn (Vanguard/17)

Brenn'ariss (Scoundrel/15)

Ebon Hawk: (these characters are all in our guild, the Seventh Imperial Battalion)

Khaelgol (Sith Sorceror/23)

Hathiiru (Sniper/20)

Caerwaena (Mercenary/13)

Shadowlands:

Fel'ness'a (Powertech/30)

Last edited by VADM pRett on 12/16/13 17:11; edited 1 time in total

Ok I only have one toon right now on Begeren Colony (Johnculbert 33/ Jedi guardian) I haven't really played to much after launch so I have to re-learn all the controls and such but I wanted to give the game another shot.

Awarded:

I also have a Level 8 Jedi Knight Mannuu'mannuu on Jedi Covenant, but I rarely played him.

Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Huckabee40 wrote:

Is it mouse control or can you hookup a joystick for it Mercer?

Only subscribers can use a joystick.  Or equip guns.  Or something.  I might be joking but it's potentially also true.

Awarded:

Anyone know if you can move toons from server to server in this game?  I miss my most evil and dastardly Imperial Agent from that game, and may be forced to check the game out again if the space combat is any good.  But, the group I played with is extinct and I'd rather play it with you all.  He's on a different server of course.

On a similar note, I loaded up the Tie Fighter Collector's Edition on my current gaming rig the other day and figured out how to get it to run.  Still a great game!

Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

yeah u can move servers but it costs you like 1800 cartel coins to do so... you want to check and see if your character wasnt transfered for free when they had server merges

So started a Jedi Knight and plan to at least run through the whole story.  I got some cartel coins built up and had a question for those that are still playing and might know the answer.  The armor sets in the Cartel store ( Valiant Jedi Armor set), do they level up with you?  I know you don't have to be certain level to get it, but was wondering if it was a set you could get and it would just level up with you.

Awarded:

Huckabee40 wrote:

So started a Jedi Knight and plan to at least run through the whole story.  I got some cartel coins built up and had a question for those that are still playing and might know the answer.  The armor sets in the Cartel store ( Valiant Jedi Armor set), do they level up with you?  I know you don't have to be certain level to get it, but was wondering if it was a set you could get and it would just level up with you.

I am pretty sure they're "orange" (moddable) armor sets, so as you level, you can swap out the various mods.

Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Capt pRett wrote:
Huckabee40 wrote:

I am pretty sure they're "orange" (moddable) armor sets, so as you level, you can swap out the various mods.

But it costs you $3 every time you do it.  Plus a small part of your soul. 

Meh, I ain't paying no $3 to change out mods when I need to up the level of the gear.  Oh well I'll just save what coins I got then. 

Awarded:

Huckabee40 wrote:

Meh, I ain't paying no $3 to change out mods when I need to up the level of the gear.  Oh well I'll just save what coins I got then. 

I just made that shit up.  It might be free, I honestly have no idea. 

Awarded:

well can easily use some coins to buy a Authorization: Artifact Equipment which will allow you to equip 1 character with new purple gear. A word of caution as a preferred player mod ripping will cost you more credits then it would as a subscribed player. 

Awarded:

Removing mods and keeping them costs credits; if you remove them and allow them to be destroyed, I am pretty sure it's free. You don't need artifact authorization to use orange gear. Since they've changed the various planetary commendations to just one type (Planetary Commendations), I'd almost recommend choosing those as quest rewards. Commendation mods can be had for 7 (if an armor mod) or 2 if an enhancement/mod.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: