View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Starbase Grocery List #17

To all hands:

We are on the verge or starting the final project that will open up Tier V Military.  We should have access to the special project "Upgrade Shipyard V" by Friday.  This upgrade will require:

Fleet Marks: 24,000
Dilithium: 1,800,000
Tactical/Security DoFFs (White): 255 
Industrial Replicators: 25,000
Shield Generators: 38,000
Self Sealing Stem Bolts: 1,500

This will require a 14-day cooldown.  Once complete, we will being raising Starbase Solrac Yatug to its final tier, Tier V.  This will be our most taxing project we have done to date and will require:

Fleet Marks: 48,000
Dilithium: 3,600,000
Non-Civilian DoFFs (White): 400 
Industrial Energy Cells: 45,000
Self Sealing Stem Bolts: 33,750
Particle Traces:  500

This also carries a 14 -day cooldown.  Once complete, we will turn our attention to Tier V Engineering and Tier V Science.

We have been working on this for a very long time and I would like to thank each and every one of you that have contributed to the success of the Starbase and other projects we have completed.  Please keep up the hard work.  It does not go unnoticed!  Many thanks!

davisjm0311

re: Starbase Grocery List #17

Mr. Augerson and myself were just discussing this last night. I'm going to do my best to be on for a few hours every night for the foreseeable future. Anyone interested in joining me in some fleet mark grinding, please hop in vent or pm me. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Starbase News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: