View previous topic :: View next topic  
~Maiax~

re: Any European daytime events?

Greetings Terrans,

I was just wondering, are there some more European Fleet members like I am myself? If so, it would be probably worth considering to introduce Fleet actions which are held during daytime in Europe.

Eg. at weekends, say 11:00-12:00 hrs (U.S. Central Time), which would translate to 16:00-19:00 European time (depending on which country). It would give the chance the both continents to meet each other.

Currently, all scheduled events will be held at 3:00 a.m. my local time, which prevents me from even hoping to take part.

No need to change anything, though. One could just add another events at abovementioned times.

We used to do this when we had several players from oversea. Setup it up and I'll attempt to join you. My days off are Mon,Tues

Awarded:

Unfortunately we do not have anything like that, at the moment. I think our current population of European players is 5-7.  There is Trent knight, Teke, and Ianto, that I know of. I think Smaug may also be in or around that time zone. If my memory stays decent this next month I will try to mention it to the command staff and see if there is something we can do about that. Until then feel free to get with the other European players and see if they want to team up while you are on. You might pm them on this website to let them know they have someone else to hang with when we have gone to sleep here in the states, or just are in the middle of our days. When I see trent, teke, or ianto, I will mention to them to look for you.

re: re: Any European daytime events?

Then at the moment I'll try to be patient and await changes. Being unable to constitute a group, to act together, to be recognized and seen in action, defies the whole purpose of joining a fleet. The more I sincerely admire your decoration and rank system, your medlas, ship plaques, and joint operations momentum, the more I am sad. If I'm angry at all, then only at myself: I should've probably forseen it, as the Fleet is almost exclusively U.S.-based, so European players would have a hard time trying to be even noticed. Well, perhaps SOMEDAY I will make it from Ensign to Lt., otherwise even gaining Fleet credits is quite useless...

Awarded:

Your promotions withing the fleet have nothing to do with being in time zones outside of the US.  You could be playing from the Moon and you will still get promoted to LT at your 30 day mark within the fleet.

The issue is getting events setup for our 7th Fleet members so they to can enjoy playing in game as a 7th Fleet team. 

If someone wants to coordinate something for our friends in Europe, you will get my 110% support and the resources of the fleet as needed.  Just let me know.

Marciela, I'm currently in Ireland for a few more months.  (GMT 0).  I play a few hours each day, but have been hyper-focused on Q's Winter Event the last few weeks; epohh's are my friends.  However, most of the time, I'm on the KDF side, but you can reach me via cross-fraction Fleet chat.  Chow.

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Frank Murphy

i'm not in a European time zone but i am on at all times during the day from around 7 am est on. hit me up and i'll run something if we can get a group together.

re: re: Any European daytime events?

Thank you very much Sir, I will keep it in mind.
Also, I sense that my first post here was a bit too grumpy.

na it's all good. again if you want to do this just give me a pm on here a day or two in advance.

Jump to: