View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fleet Admiral E. Fortin
Tactical - Fleet Admiral

Awarded:

re: Let us welcome our newest member...

Forum Image

Let's everyone welcome our newest shipmate Ian "Red" MacGregor Lt. Macgregor has served In the US Navy and understands the fleet structure and naval terminology always a plus. I myself also served in the Navy maybe we will have some common bonds. Again fleet please let's all chime in and give a big hardy welcome... Thanks for joining we will try to update content and stay current with STO news. Your welcome to peruse the forums, post pics etc... any questions please PM me and again thanks for joining the Lucky 7th...

Best Regards,
Fleet Admiral Fortin
Forum Image

Last edited by Fleet Admiral E. Fortin on 08/29/09 11:08; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm glad to be a member of the Lucky 7th, and look forward to contributing in any way I can. As I paid for my access to the STO open beta, I can't wait for it to happen so we can find out how it's all going to work. If there is anything I can do to help, just give me a shout!

Lieutenant Ian "Red" MacGregor
Major General J.L.Kelley

re: welcome aboard!

Welcome to the fleet Ian, feel free to contribute to the forum posts we have created some story threads that are complete works of fiction and well....loosely based on the Star Trek universe. It is all just for fun and entertainment and the more that contribute the merrier. If you have any questions regarding the story lines, rear Admiral Turner is the expert on the Gayda quadrent. Props to another service member, don't worry I know not everybody can get in the Army.

Yours,

Brigadier J. Loki Kelley
Deputy Commander Turner

Greetings Ian, I am hoping they offer a beta buy-in that does not require the Champions Online experience. I would like to participate as well.

and welcome aboard.
Admiral Van Wormer
Science - Admiral

Awarded:

The Ground Team is "ALL THAT", General! We all know that the fleet doesn't "hold" ground, that's the express job of the ground team. I for one, am very glad to support them!

Lieutenant MacGregor
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: