Friday, March 10th will signal the official beginning of Klingon appreciation month. The 7th I.T.S. was initially started to be an opposing force for the 7th Fleet. However, it's role has grown to a fully operational subdivision of the main fleet and is the 7th Fleet's official face on the KDF side of the house.
Traditionally, we have encouraged our members to come over the "dark side" as it were to participate. But this year I thought that I would try something different. So I settled on joint operations between the Fed and KDF. This means that you can participate without having to roll a KDF character. Although I strongly encourage you to do so. By doing so and completing the entire story line and raising your toon to level 60, you can earn the Order of the Warrior ribbon.
Events will begin with tours of the KDF starbase and some unique KDF bridges. Next, we will provide time for members to change back to their Fed toons and then Operation Mercury Falling will begin. In the scenario, a Federation operative was compromised and his cover blown. He was sent to Qo'nos to retrieve the Federation transwarp gate codes that had been stolen by the KDF in a lucky turn of events when they captured a Federation battleship.
The agent managed to escape and he stole a decommissioned D7 cruiser and is on the run with KDF forces in hot pursuit. The Klingons must not be allowed to keep those codes. If they manage to get them back, then every homeworld of the Federation is at risk. If the agent cannot be recovered, he must be terminated. Under no circumstances can those codes fall back into Klingon hands. No matter the cost, this mission cannot fail.
Muster is at 20:30 hours in the KDF starbase bar. Did I mention that we have strippers? Operations will commence at 21:00. Additionally, participation in any of the official fleet events during Klingon Appreciation month will also earn you the Klingon Operations ribbon.
Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, March 1, 2417):
1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED:
2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER:
3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED:
4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL:
5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS:
6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS:
7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS:
8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS:
9. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 6 YEARS:
10. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 7 YEARS:
11. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 8 YEARS:
12. OFFICERS ON RESERVE:
12. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT:
(Over 30 days since last Fleet7.com Galactic Computer Network site login, on Reserve and not reported in for longer than 90 days, or AWOL)
13. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY:
(2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status) This will be effective Thursday, 9 March 2017, unless these officers report for duty (in-game) and sign into Fleet7.com by that date:
14. OFFICERS GRANTED AWARDS FOR MERIT:
15. OFFICERS RELEASED IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION:
1. All Fleet and Armada members are welcome to attend all of the following January Fleet Events. All the events take place at 2030 EDT, unless otherwise noted:
To be announced: A Fleet Roleplay Scenario - coordinated by FCPT Preston. Starts at the very end of January, with posting through May. PM Mr.Preston to be included.
Klingon Appreciation Month
Fleet Event: Operation Mercury Falling: 10 March, 2030hrs - Muster is at 20:30 at the 7th I.T.S. Starbase.
Fleet Event: Operation Rolling Targ:17 March, 2030hrs - The 7th Fleet and 7th I.T.S. will muster on Defera.
Fleet Event: Operation Setting Sun:31 March, 2030hrs - The 7th Fleet and 7th I.T.S. will muster at the 7th I.T.S. starbase for closing ceremonies, and after Shuttle PvP - Fed vs. KDF.
Carrier Ops Night - Carrier combat operations will be postponed this month due to Klingon activity.
Kick a Tribble - 6, 13, 20, and 27 March: All available KDF Fleet units will sortie to find worthy opponents.
Junior Officer Ops - Postponed this month due to Klingon activity - CAPT Preston commanding.
Temporal Thursdays - 1930 EST - 2, 9, 16 and 23 March - CAPT Moroski commanding.
Staff Meeting - 30 March, at 2100 EST: We will plan our monthly activities for January. All are welcome to attend, including Armada staff. The format of the meeting is event planning, then round table discussion/staff reports. Everyone in channel gets called upon, so please wait until you have the floor, if you wish to speak and contribute. Then the Fleet Admiral concludes the meeting with his comments.
2. We have a new Fleet Training Officer, FCPT Sapel, contact him by PM or when in Discord to make arrangements for Ship Builds and testing and info on equipment and configurations to see what it can do.
3. For any questions on contributing to the Fleet Holdings, and for assistance in doing so, please contact FCAPT Novin. He can be reached by PM at Novin7, or on his ship’s bridge at @novin7. Don’t forget that you can generate Fleet Credit by donating to Armada Fleet member holdings.
4. Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, “Intro to the Lucky 7th”, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it. He stated at the last meeting this was recently updated and he’s looking for glitches, so let’s help him out.
5. If you would like to withdraw some credits or items from the Fleet Bank, but can’t get what you want because you can’t withdraw it, please contact the Fleet Financial Officer, FCAPT Mitchell D. Ries. He is in subspace Discord chat almost daily, and can be reached by PM at FCAPT Mitchell D. Ries, or on his ship’s bridge at @mitchyminecraft2.
6. We have a Fleet Engineer, VADM Kor, who is available to help you with real world computer or game issues. You can make a forum entryHEREto request technical assistance.
7. Fleet and Discord invites and Discord information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only. Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff. Once the applications are approved, the Chief of Staff will update a running thread under Fleet News on the Fleet7.com holovid page that will let all Captains know who can be invited, if they should ask. Anyone SEC III [CDR] or above can invite them to the Fleet, but again, only if they are listed in that thread, or if you have confirmation from a senior Fleet member that their application was made and accepted.
8. Ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the fleet site, participating in Fleet Discord comms, and reporting for duty (in-game) once every 30 days.Failure to do so without requesting Reserve Status from the CoS is grounds for dismissal. Reserve Fleet Members must report status once every 90 days or also will be subject to dismissal.
9. When in the Forums and Fleet Vent channel, please observe etiquette with respect to other Fleet members. If you think that your group is going to create a lot of cross-talk chatter in the voice channel and there are a number of other players in the channel you are in, please relocate to another channel until the battle is over. Also see the Fleet Operations Manual, especially Directive 2.
10. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday March 30th, at 2100 EST.
First, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all members of the 7th Fleet who helped construct K-13 on both sides. Your efforts got this project done in short order and with great efficiency. So it is with deep respect and gratitude that I thank you all for your services to the Lucky 7th!
The following members dedicated over 500,000 in contributions to K-13 and several donated millions in donations to the project, with several doing so for both sides of the fleet. The dedication, diligence, and initiative of these men are to be commended. I therefore recommend the following fleet members for the Meritorious service medal for their service to the 7th Fleet and its members:
An organization is only as good as its members and I have found that the 7th fleet has some of the best that you could ask for and I am very proud to be associated with them and I consider it an honor to lead them. These men went above and beyond the call of duty in their diligence to see that K-13 was constructed. Their dedication kept the 7th I.T.S. up with the efforts and progress of the main fleet which possesses far more active personnel. It is an honor to be associated with you, gentlemen.
Commodore, 7th I.T.S.
And, by order of
Fleet Admiral Emery Fortin
7th Fleet, Commanding
(Re-posted by VADM JT Kerry - due to formatting issues.)
This post will be edited as new Ensigns graduate from Star Fleet Academy and are arriving with their new commands, ready to join the Lucky 7th. All Fleet members who are Sec III and above [CDR and above] are welcome to extend Fleet invites to the new recruits listed in this thread, if they should request it. Please do not invite anyone to the Fleet unless they have an accepted application on this site, and they appear on this list:
Our Mission: Our forces will help encourage dialogue, promote growth, and insure the free flow of trade. Our Most Recent History: After the Great Devastation, under Operation "Unified Assistance" the 7th Fleet began providing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief to many planets & star systems in the quadrant. About 40% of the galaxy's population live within the 7th Fleet Area of Responsibility.
We have been given the sacred task and responsibility to rebuild the "Lucky 7th" to her former glory.
Our Motto: No man left behind.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.