Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, January 1, 2417):
1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED:
2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER:
3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED:
4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL:
5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS:
6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS:
7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS:
8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS:
9. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 6 YEARS:
10. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 7 YEARS:
11. OFFICERS ON RESERVE:
12. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT:
(Over 30 days since last Fleet7.com Galactic Computer Network site login, on Reserve and not reported in for longer than 90 days, or AWOL)
13. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY:
(2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status) This will be effective Thursday, 5 January, unless these officers report for duty and sign into Fleet7.com by that date:
14. OFFICERS GRANTED AWARDS FOR MERIT:
15. OFFICERS RELEASED IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION:
1. All Fleet and Armada members are welcome to attend all of the following January Fleet Events. All the events take place at 2030 EDT, unless otherwise noted:
Carrier Ops Night - 4 January: COMO Richter will lead Fleet Carrier combat operations.
Kick a Tribble - 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 January: All available KDF Fleet units will sortie to find worthy opponents.
Junior Officer Ops - 5pm EST 14 January - CAPT Preston commanding.
Temporal Thursdays - 5, 12, 19, and 26 January - CAPT Moroski commanding.
Staff Meeting - 26 January, at 2100 EST: We will plan our monthly activities for January. All are welcome to attend, including Armada staff. The format of the meeting is event planning, then round table discussion/staff reports. Everyone in channel gets called upon, so please wait until you have the floor, if you wish to speak and contribute. Then the Fleet Admiral concludes the meeting with his comments.
Change of Command - January 27, VADM JT Kerry is taking over the position from VADM Kor. (With a PvP: Klingon vs. Federation event after the CoC ceremony.)
2. Fleet Training Officer, Fleet Captain Davis, is stepping down from the position. Any interested parties wanting to take on this role with the Fleet, please contact VADM Kor by PM.
3. For any questions on contributing to the Fleet Holdings, and for assistance in doing so, please contact FCAPT Novin. He can be reached by PM at Novin7, or on his ship’s bridge at @novin7. Don’t forget that you can generate Fleet Credit by donating to Armada Fleet member holdings.
4. Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, Intro to the Lucky 7th, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it.
5. If you would like to withdraw some credits or items from the Fleet Bank, but can’t get what you want because you can’t withdraw it, please contact the Fleet Financial Officer, FCAPT Edward Hau. He is in subspace Vent chat almost daily, and can be reached by PM at Edward Hau, or on his ship’s bridge at @Toastercide.
6. We have a Fleet Engineer, VADM Kor, who is available to help you with computer or game simulator issues. You can make a forum entry HERE to request technical assistance.
7. Fleet invites and Ventrilo information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only. Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff. Once the applications are approved, the Chief of Staff will update a running thread under Fleet News on the Fleet7.com holovid page that will let all Captains know who can be invited, if they should ask. Anyone SEC III [CDR] or above can invite them to the Fleet, but again, only if they are listed in that thread, or if you have confirmation from a senior Fleet member that their application was made and accepted.
8. Ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the fleet site, participating in Fleet Vent, and reporting for duty once every 30 days. Failure to do so without requesting Reserve Status from the CoS is grounds for dismissal. Reserve Fleet Members must report status once every 90 days or also will be subject to dismissal.
9. When in the Forums and Fleet Vent channel, please observe etiquette with respect to other Fleet members. If you think that your group is going to create a lot of cross-talk chatter in the voice channel and there are a number of other players in the channel you are in, please relocate to another channel until the battle is over. Also see the Fleet Operations Manual, especially Directive 2.
10. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday January 26, at 2100 EST.
I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Ensign: Selifer and Kingston.
This post will be edited as new Ensigns graduate from Star Fleet Academy and are arriving with their new commands, ready to join the Lucky 7th. All Fleet members who are Sec III and above [CDR and above] are welcome to extend Fleet invites to the new recruits listed in this thread, if they should request it. Please do not invite anyone to the Fleet unless they have an accepted application on this site, and they appear on this list:
Our Mission: Our forces will help encourage dialogue, promote growth, and insure the free flow of trade. Our Most Recent History: After the Great Devastation, under Operation "Unified Assistance" the 7th Fleet began providing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief to many planets & star systems in the quadrant. About 40% of the galaxy's population live within the 7th Fleet Area of Responsibility.
We have been given the sacred task and responsibility to rebuild the "Lucky 7th" to her former glory.
Our Motto: No man left behind.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.