/PRIORITY ROUTINE STARDATE 2416.06.01 MSGID ADMIN TO ALL HANDS FR 7HQ SUBJ ADMIN CYCLE ADMIN RMKS/
Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, June 1, 2416): 1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED: Nugax@chadfrombog Tibok@tyrionlannister1 Justin Elijah@Justinmusix littlemisticfog@littlemisticfog
2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER: Hank@Vellann Kuturl@jdciollins capttripps@capttripps1970
3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED: Barrett@schwartzritter
4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL: Phelan Wolf@phelanwolf62 Link@deano318 Tark@xrcpx
5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS: None.
6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS: None.
7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS: Mav@xlxMAVERICxlx
8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS: None.
9. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 6 YEARS: AUGERSON@Armyflyboy20
10. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 7 YEARS: None.
11. OFFICERS ON RESERVE: Aya@Capt_Moroski Bartholomew Roberts@petcorp Cleo Mavendorf@cleo-mavendorf Deven Scott@DevonScott Don Archer@deputyhuck Eight@Crias Elthiar@Elthiar GanosLal@Maelic Huntera@Huntastic J.C.@erronn Kagi Vayun@custodes02 King Mikey@king_mikey L. Wolf Fenrir@yes4me Mark@gameindad Mav@xlxMAVERICxlx Revan Majere@Revan007 Rob@DingRob Ryo@CaptainHimura Savar@Kalleel Steven Lang@Captain-Lang Stryder@kennyjuly1975 T'lanak@myrdynn Tyrphis@tyrphis1 Valencynos@elyncynos Vausrie Leiathan@AustinFa04, @stingerdinger Vital@Vital Wil Phoenix@kingphoenix008
12. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT: (Over 30 days since last Fleet7.com Galactic Computer Network site login, on Reserve and not reported in for longer than 90 days, or AWOL) Bartholomew Roberts@petcorp Captain Moonlight@masoniclight5202 capttripps@capttripps1970 Dietrich@jdi77 Don Archer@deputyhuck Eight@Crias Hank@Vellann Huntera@Huntastic Kagi Vayun@custodes02 L. Wolf Fenrir@yes4me Mav@xlxMAVERICxlx Myrkviðr@@HyperNomicron Pintea@dreacon22 Revan Majere@Revan007 Rob@DingRob Savar@Kalleel Tibok@tyrionlannister1 T’loth@sargon99 Tyrphis@tyrphis1
13. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY: (2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status) This will be effective Thursday, 2 June, unless these officers report for duty and sign into Fleet7.com by that date: Gentok@Jordan.Premo Sam Axe@lonecrow72 Seth@seaspector Talan@captainbear77
14. OFFICERS GRANTED AWARDS FOR MERIT: None.
15. OFFICERS RELEASED IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION: None.
1. All Fleet and Armada members are welcome to attend all of the following June Fleet Events. All the events take place at 2030 EDT, unless otherwise noted:
8 June - Join COMO Richter on Carrier Ops night.
10 June - Admiral’s Call at 2000 EDT, followed by a Top Gun Tournament. Who has the single ship that can win the most?
24 June - Summer Vacation Event. Bust out your sandals and jetpack and we’ll streak through the skies of Risa together.
6, 13, 20, 27 June - Kick a Tribble. Come run missions with the KDF and the 7th I.T.S.
30 June - Staff Meeting at 2100 EDT.
2. Please be sure to see the Fleet Training Officer, Fleet Captain Davis, for help with configuring and equipping your ships for battle, especially useful every quarter for the Fleet Wargames, and this month’s Top Gun event. 3. For any questions on contributing to the Fleet Holdings, and for assistance in doing so, please contact FCAPT Novin. He can be reached by PM at Novin7, or on his ship’s bridge at @novin7. Don’t forget that you can generate Fleet Credit by donating to Armada Fleet member holdings. This is important because there will be fewer 7th Fleet Holdings projects now. 4. Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, Intro to the Lucky 7th, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it. 5. If you would like to withdraw some credits or items from the Fleet Bank, but can’t get what you want because you can’t withdraw it, please contact the Fleet Financial Officer, FCAPT Edward Hau. He is in subspace Vent chat almost daily, and can be reached by PM at Edward Hau, or on his ship’s bridge at @Toastercide. 6. Fleet invites and Ventrilo information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only. Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff. Once the applications are approved, the Chief of Staff will update a running thread under Fleet News on the Fleet7.com holovid page that will let all Captains know who can be invited, if they should ask. Anyone SEC III [CDR] or above can invite them to the Fleet, but again, only if they are listed in that thread, or if you have confirmation from a senior Fleet member that their application was made and accepted. 7. Ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the fleet site, participating in Fleet Vent, and reporting for duty once every 30 days. Failure to do without requesting Reserve Status from the CoS is grounds for dismissal. Reserve Fleet Members must report status once every 90 days or also will be subject to dismissal. Last month all Reserve members were contacted to let them know they must report in or they will be dismissed if they have been out of contact for more than 90 days. Any such Fleet members are subject to Yellow Alert now and Red Alert in June. 8. When in the Forums and Fleet Vent channel, please observe etiquette with respect to other Fleet members. If you think that your group is going to create a lot of cross-talk chatter in the voice channel and there are a number of other players in the channel you are in, please relocate to another channel until the battle is over. Also see theFleet Operations Manual, especially Directive 2. 9. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday June 30.
Looks like we have another Series inbound from CBS. I do like the pre trailer it shows promise. From the sound of the theme music it may be around circa TOS. Don't know for a fact though. Here is the link to web page...
For the next three weeks, from May 19th at 9:00 AM PT to June 9th at 10:00AM PT, Federation, Klingon, and Romulan Republic Captains between levels 50-60 can queue up for our 10-captain “Crystalline Cataclysm” event to defeat the Crystalline Entity and earn one Crystal Shard every 20 hours. After collecting 14 of them, players can complete a new Event Reputation project to be rewarded with 50,000 Dilithium Ore, 500 Fleet Marks, 250 Marks of their choice (Fleet, Omega, Romulan, Nukara, Dyson, Undine, Delta, Iconian or Terran Marks), and the new Crystalline Absorption Matrix Console!
Affects foe [3 max]
10 kilometer range; 180 degree cone
2 minute recharge
To self: +500 All Energy Damage Resistance
Every 3 seconds, to 3 random targets in forward 180’ arc: Apply Matter Conversion Beam for 308.2 Antiproton Damage
Once per second when hit by Energy Damage, +13.3% Bonus Damage for Matter Conversion Beam
I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Ensigns: Justin Elijah and littlemisticfog.
This post will be edited as new Ensigns graduate from Star Fleet Academy and are arriving with their new commands, ready to join the Lucky 7th. All Fleet members who are Sec III and above [CAPT and above] are welcome to extend Fleet invites to the new recruits listed in this thread, if they should request it. Please do not invite anyone to the Fleet unless they have an accepted application on this site, and they appear on this list:
Justin Elijah@Justinmusix [needs to leave current Fleet before invite can be sent] littlemisticfog@littlemisticfog
The 50th anniversary of Star Trek is here, and I couldn’t be more excited to announce our contribution to the celebration: Agents of Yesterday, the third full expansion to Star Trek Online!
Agents of Yesterday will allow players to create a new captain in Star Trek: The Original Series era and will set them on an adventure featuring classic story lines, locations, celebrities, and era-appropriate starships. In 2270, the year following the third season of the original series, the player will adventure with Walter Koenig, reprising his role of Chekov, and Chris Doohan, filling in for his father as Scotty. There is a new threat to the security of the Federation, and they are invading with hopes of overwhelming the past to destroy our future.
In addition to the ability to create a brand new Star Trek: The Original Series Starfleet captain, we will be introducing a new episode arc for players of every faction, the Temporal Initiative Resistance Reputation, a Temporal Operative Primary Specialization along with brand new Bridge Officer powers. Players who create their captains during the first six weeks of launch will also be able to participate in the new Temporal Agent Recruitment system for bonus personal and account-wide rewards, a new iteration of the popular Delta Recruitment system that released a year ago. This release is packed with content to keep you engaged in the classic Star Trek: The Original Series era - and beyond.
There isn’t a better way to continue to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Star Trek: The Original Series than by creating a Starfleet captain and engaging in some amazing adventures in that classic period.
This is only the first of many blog posts with detailed information on everything that’s shipping with Agents of Yesterday, so stay tuned and I’ll see you in game!
I would like to recommend Thu'fir@wuptedoo for the Federation Cross. During his tenure as Commander 7th I.T.S., Thu'fir has joined the fleet to it's current armada, has maintained strong diplomatic ties between the armada leaders, mentored new members and increased participation in the fleet, and has consistenetly led the 7th I.T.S. to victory during Kick a Tribble. As such, it is only fitting that he be recognized for his many contributions to the 7th.
By the order of Fleet Admiral Fortin on this 29th of October, Commodore Smaug is hereby awarded the Federation Cross for his service to the Fleet and for his courage and leadership under fire.
Our Mission: Our forces will help encourage dialogue, promote growth, and insure the free flow of trade. Our Most Recent History: After the Great Devastation, under Operation "Unified Assistance" the 7th Fleet began providing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief to many planets & star systems in the quadrant. About 40% of the galaxy's population live within the 7th Fleet Area of Responsibility.
We have been given the sacred task and responsibility to rebuild the "Lucky 7th" to her former glory.
Our Motto: No man left behind.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.