/PRIORITY ROUTINE STARDATE 2415.12.01 MSGID ADMIN TO ALL HANDS FR 7HQ SUBJ ADMIN CYCLE ADMIN RMKS/ Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, December 1, 2415):
1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED: K’trelan@enderwiggam R.J. DIO@RugDoctor65 Tom Rezi@therez3 Ahghairon@majcyric Zeddton@zeddton#4684 Joshua Lipe@victorybeast86 Vince Harlock@zachad125 Ariana Gredz@dexxsmith Krang@shadowedphantom Talan@captainbear77
2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER: O’Machaire@scubabarra Solomon Cain@sonsofcain
3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED: Arawn’Aun@Arawn-Aun Phelan Wolf@phelanwolf62 Link@deano318 Pornoks@torpid3d Tark@xrcpx Ramjet@goke
4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL: Sharrp@joeydickson Lurr@omicronpercie8
5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS: None.
6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS: Tufuk@4tribble
7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS: John Culbert@bert6583
8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS: None.
9. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 6 YEARS: None.
10. OFFICERS ON RESERVE: Aya@Capt_Moroski Bartholomew Roberts@petcorp Christian Hanson@STFOfficer Cleo Mavendorf@cleo-mavendorf Deven Scott@DevonScott Don Archer@deputyhuck Eight@Crias Elthiar@Elthiar GanosLal@Maelic Heartbreak6@unlockingsky J.C.@erronn Kagi Vayun@custodes02 King Mikey@king_mikey L. Wolf Fenrir@yes4me Mark@gameindad Mav@xlxMAVERICxlx Revan Majere@Revan007 Rob@DingRob Ryo@CaptainHimura Savar@Kalleel Steven Lang@Captain-Lang Stryder@kennyjuly1975 T'lanak@myrdynn Tyrphis@tyrphis1 Vausrie Leiathan@AustinFa04, @stingerdinger Vital@Vital
11. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT: (Over 30 days since last Fleet7.com Galactic Computer Network site login or AWOL) Angus T Turner@aturner#7189 Edward Filkins@filkster Emphatic@Capt.Malice R.J. DIO@RugDoctor65 Richard@Chocoholic_Jedi Ronin@areis2012 Tom Rezi@therez3 Wallace@alwhite1 Zeddton@zeddton#4684
12. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY: (2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status) This will be effective Thursday, December 3, unless these officers report for duty and sign into Fleet7.com by that date: HBK4747@mrgarabaldi47 Knight@knightstic Mack Bolan@stonymanforce Malbolgia@malbolgia610 Neil@robofet The Sarge@SargentMears
RMKS/ 1. December Fleet Events:
The Big Dig, December 4 and 5, 2030 EST. Let’s get 20 Fleet and Armada members together and tackle the Romulan temple! Whoever comes in first place gets an accolade and a floor trophy.
Admiral’s Call, December 11, 2130 EST.
Q’s Winter Wonderland, December 11 and 12. Time for new and Delta recruits to get your Frosted Boots!
Fund Raiser Fridays, December 4 and 18. Tour the galaxy with LT Cain, have fun, and donate to the Fleet while earning a new 7th Fleet ribbon.
Junior Officers’ Night: Fleet Captain Sam Axe will lead new Fleet members in action on Monday nights at 2000 EST. December 7, 14, and 21. This is a great opportunity to learn the ropes and get assistance on your missions.
Kick a Tribble Mondays, join the 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron on their crazed pilgrimages of blood and death, December 7, 14, and 21. 2030 EST.
Carrier Ops Night: Tuesday, December 6, 2030 EST.
2. Please be sure to see the Fleet Training Officer, Fleet Captain Davis, for help with configuring and equipping your ships for battle. 3. For any questions on contributing to the Fleet Holdings, and for assistance in doing so, please contact FCAPT Novin. He can be reached by PM at Novin7, or on his ship’s bridge at @novin7. Don’t forget that you can generate Fleet Credit by donating to Armada Fleet member holdings. This is important because there will be few 7th Fleet Holdings projects now. 4. Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, Intro to the Lucky 7th, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it. 5. If you would like to withdraw some credits or items from the Fleet Bank, but can’t get what you want because you can’t withdraw it, please contact the Fleet Financial Officer, FCAPT Edward Hau. He is in subspace Vent chat almost daily, and can be reached by PM at Edward Hau, or on his ship’s bridge at @Toastercide. 6. Check out FCAPT Sam Axe on Subspace Radio, from the link at the top right of this page, Friday nights from 2000 to 2300 EST. 7. Fleet invites and Ventrilo information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only. Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff. Once the applications are approved, the Chief of Staff will update a running thread under Fleet News on the Fleet7.com holovid page that will let all Captains know who can be invited, if they should ask. Anyone SEC III [CDR] or above can invite them to the Fleet, but again, only if they are listed in that thread, or if you have verbal confirmation from a senior Fleet member that their application was made and accepted. 8. Ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the fleet site, participating in Fleet Vent, and reporting for duty once every 30 days. Failure to do without requesting Reserve Status from the CoS is grounds for dismissal. 9. When in the Forums and Fleet Vent channel, please observe etiquette with respect to other Fleet members. If you think that your group is going to create a lot of cross-talk chatter in the voice channel and there are a number of other players in the channel you are in, please relocate to another channel until the battle is over. Also see the Fleet Operations Manual, especially Directive 2. 10. Next Command Staff Meeting: To be determined, as the usual day and alternate day fall on holidays. //HQ SENDS
I know many of you served in the different branches and just wanted to say thank you to my brothers and sisters at arms. I had a nice free lunch at Texas Roadhouse today with my wife and also my dad who was in the 101st air borne. Thank you for all you do and have done whether you faced combat or not. You are all heroes.
I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Ensigns: GammaStar, Bluntzar, Graham, Barrett, and Kern.
This post will be edited as new Ensigns graduate from Star Fleet Academy and are arriving with their new commands, ready to join the Lucky 7th. All Fleet members who are Sec III and above [CAPT and above] are welcome to extend Fleet invites to the new recruits listed in this thread, if they should request it. Please do not invite anyone to the Fleet unless they have an accepted application on this site, and they appear on this list:
GammaStar@gammastar#9663 [needs to leave his current Fleet before we can invite] Bluntzar@bluntzar420 Graham@Lagair712 Barrett@schwartzritter Kern@kerntheoriginal
Once you take on the mantle of a higher office with each new promotion, then more is expected of you. While each officer in our fleet has done an excellent job in thier respected positions. I beleive one goes above and beyond his station. That officer is Fleet Captain Davis. What makes this officer an excellent candidate for special notice is his willingness to help and be avaiable to anyone who is in need. Anytime I have asked him for help on my ship build he has dropped what he was doing and came to assist. He is patient and is willing to explain everything I need to know to be more effective in this fleet. He is also the go to officer for help because he is available very often and always seems to have an open door policy. I highly reccomend him for a special award. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Ensign Sam Axe
By the order of Fleet Admiral Fortin on this 29th of October, Fleet Captain Davis is hereby awarded the Meritorious Service Medal for his consistent and steadfast committed service to improving the Fleet as a whole.
Our Mission: Our forces will help encourage dialogue, promote growth, and insure the free flow of trade. Our Most Recent History: After the Great Devastation, under Operation "Unified Assistance" the 7th Fleet began providing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief to many planets & star systems in the quadrant. About 40% of the galaxy's population live within the 7th Fleet Area of Responsibility.
We have been given the sacred task and responsibility to rebuild the "Lucky 7th" to her former glory.
Our Motto: No man left behind.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.