/PRIORITY ROUTINE STARDATE 2415.08.01 MSGID ADMIN TO ALL HANDS FR 7HQ SUBJ ADMIN CYCLE ADMIN RMKS/
Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, August 1, 2415):
1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED: Pornoks@torpid3d Tark@xrcpx omega@jackokason Ramjet@goke HBK4747@mrgarabaldi47 Atreyu syvian@skeletor1990 Mike Jones@deaconforest
2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER: Davtek@Davtekker iTzBAM@itzbam Talon Dax@blueblood21 Kagi Vayun@custodes02
3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED: None
4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL: Richard@Chocoholic_Jedi
5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS: None
6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS: Baldwin@tk1077 Rob@DingRob
7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS: None
8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS: p’Rett@MortarrKang
9. OFFICERS ON RESERVE: Aya@Capt_Moroski Bartholomew Roberts@petcorp Christian Hanson@STFOfficer Cleo Mavendorf@cleo-mavendorf Deven Scott@DevonScott Don Archer@deputyhuck Eight@Crias GanosLal@Maelic, @mirydnn Heartbreak6@unlockingsky Huckabee@DefiantNC King Mikey@king_mikey L. Wolf Fenrir@yes4me Mav@xlxMAVERICxlx Revan Majere@Revan007 Rob@DingRob Ryo@CaptainHimura Savar@Kalleel Steven Lang@Captain-Lang Stryder@kennyjuly1975 Tyrphis@tyrphis1 Vausrie Leiathan@AustinFa04, @stingerdinger Vital@Vital
10. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT: (Over 30 days since last website login or AWOL) Ak’henaton@manwolfbear Last forum login more than 30 days ago. cammanders@cammanders3 Last forum login more than 30 days ago, and has not yet reported for duty. Elthiar@Elthiar Last forum login more than 30 days ago. Malbolgia@malbolgia610 Last forum login more than 30 days ago. Marcus@Marcus.Cicero Last forum login more than 30 days ago. Mc Clane@naxa21 Last forum login more than 30 days ago. RecoN@RecoN-1337 Last forum login more than 30 days ago. T’Kel@shattyguy87 Last forum login more than 30 days ago.
11. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY: (2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status) This will be effective Thursday, August 6, unless these officers report for duty and sign into the forums by that date: Ben@jiinan Last forum login over 60 days ago and on Yellow Alert last month. Christopher Kirk@albannoch Last forum login over 60 days ago and on Yellow Alert last month. M.Telks@MiJinxs Last forum login over 60 days ago and on Yellow Alert last month. TeK’E@DJTEKE Last forum login over 60 days ago and on Yellow Alert last month. Thrass@thraass Last forum login over 60 days ago and on Yellow Alert last month. Valuuk@a747freak Last forum login over 60 days ago and on Yellow Alert last month. Wesley Paul@mastermune Last forum login over 60 days ago and on Yellow Alert last month. Wilson@jamjullison Last forum login over 60 days ago and on Yellow Alert last month.
RMKS/ 1. August Fleet Events (all start times are 2030 hrs EDT except as noted). Primary Fleet Events: Carrier Mission night, Wednesday Aug 5th. Let’s see what those fighters can do! Top Gun Event, 14-15 August. Fleet PvP ship combat tournament, individual ships rather than teams this time around. Admiral’s Call Saturday the 15th, 2000 hrs. August 21 - 22, Operation Beaker. Fund the Research Lab! Anomaly Acquisition Service Ribbons to be awarded! Kick a Tribble Mondays: join the KDF 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron on maneuvers August 3, 10, 17, 24, usually underway by 2000 hrs. 2. The 7th Fleet formed an Armada with the 7th Fleet as the Alpha Fleet. Delta Colony has joined our Armada, with a Fleet underneath them as well. We are in the process of considering joining the 10th MACO Cavalry Regiment and Captains with Jobs to the Armada as well. 3. Please be sure to see the Fleet Training Officer, Fleet Captain Davis, for help with configuring and equipping your ships for battle. This will come in handy for the upcoming Fleet Top Gun Event August 14-15! 4. For any questions on contributing to the Fleet Holdings, and for assistance in doing so, please contact FCAPT Novin. He can be reached by PM at Novin7, or on his ship’s bridge at @novin7. 5. Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, Intro to the Lucky 7th, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it. 6. If you would like to withdraw some items from the Fleet Bank, but can’t get what you want because of Sec level limitations, please contact the Fleet Financial Officer, FCAPT Edward Hau. He is in Vent almost daily, and can be reached by PM at Edward Hau, or on his ship’s bridge at @Toastercide. 7. Fleet invites and Ventrilo information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only. Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff. Once the applications are approved, the Chief of Staff will update a running thread under Fleet News on the Fleet7.com holovid page that will let all Captains know who can be invited, if they should ask. Anyone SEC III [CDR] or above can invite them to the Fleet, but again, only if they are listed in that thread, or you have verbal confirmation from a senior Fleet member that their application was made and accepted. 8. Ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the fleet website, participating in Fleet Vent, and reporting for duty once every 30 days. Failure to do without requesting Reserve Status from the CoS is grounds for dismissal. 9. When in the Fleet Vent channel, please observe etiquette with respect to other Fleet members. If you think that your group is going to create a lot of cross-talk chatter in the channel and there are a number of other players in the channel you are in, please relocate to another channel until the battle is over. 10. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday, August 27, 2100 EDT. Location is the Fleet Starbase Conference Room. //HQ SENDS
The Armada system has now been implemented in Star Trek Online. We have been approached by several fleets wanting to join however I want to make sure that it is a right fit for us as well as the other fleet. We will be taking the roll of the Alpha fleet. This Thursday 7/30/15 we will be having our Command Staff Meeting I would like to encourage all fleet personnel to attend as this will be an open meeting. We will be taking feedback for the fleets that have showed interest and taking any suggestions on other fleets. We will only be able to invite 3 fleets. I wanted to give everybody an update as to what is happening. Thank you for your attention, see you at the staff meeting!
I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Ensigns: T'lanak, Khaotic, and Sabio.
This post will be edited as new Ensigns graduate from Star Fleet Academy and are arriving with their new commands, ready to join the Lucky 7th. All Fleet members who are Sec III and above [CAPT and above] are welcome to extend Fleet invites to the new recruits listed in this thread, if they should request it. Please do not invite anyone to the Fleet unless they have an accepted application on this site, and they appear on this list. The -at- identities of all the new July recruits are as follows:
Our good friend, Don Van Wormer aka the "Deputy Commander" has graciously paid for (website & domain) has accepted the office of the CEO for Group 7 Galactic LLC.
What is G7G? This organization is the civilian counterpart of the 7th fleet in the upcoming game of Star Citizen produced by Roberts Space Industries. Group 7 Galactic aka "The Company" is a large transportation business. The company performs many services such as cargo transport, passenger transport etc... We will also have a loss prevention unit i.e. escort services. The outer confines of the universe can be a very scary place! The future business plan of the company: Acquire mining equipment, ships for the mining division
Membership is optional. 7th fleet personnel are not required to join but all are welcome.
The 7th Fleet will not be effected and will remain in commissioned status and fully operational. This is just an extra perk!
Any personnel interested in joining, welcome and proceed through this portal: www.group7galactic.com enter launch code: nasa
Our Mission: Our forces will help encourage dialogue, promote growth, and insure the free flow of trade. Our Most Recent History: After the Great Devastation, under Operation "Unified Assistance" the 7th Fleet began providing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief to many planets & star systems in the quadrant. About 40% of the galaxy's population live within the 7th Fleet Area of Responsibility.
We have been given the sacred task and responsibility to rebuild the "Lucky 7th" to her former glory.
Our Motto: No man left behind.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.