/PRIORITY ROUTINE STARDATE 2416.07.01 MSGID ADMIN TO ALL HANDS FR 7HQ SUBJ ADMIN CYCLE ADMIN RMKS/
Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, July 1, 2416):
1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED: None.
2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER: Sonny Beech@SonnyBeech Shran Carpenter@CaptainShran Tilla@sheila1972
3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED: None.
4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL: Ramjet@goke Atreyu syvian@skeletor1990 Nimmoth@Nimmoth
5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS: None.
6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS: John@davisjm0311
7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS: Nannoc@FritzN
8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS: None.
9. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 6 YEARS: None.
10. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 7 YEARS: None.
11. OFFICERS ON RESERVE: Aya@Capt_Moroski Bartholomew Roberts@petcorp Cleo Mavendorf@cleo-mavendorf Deven Scott@DevonScott Don Archer@deputyhuck Eight@Crias Elthiar@Elthiar GanosLal@Maelic Huntera@Huntastic J.C.@erronn Kagi Vayun@custodes02 King Mikey@king_mikey L. Wolf Fenrir@yes4me lurr@omicronpercei8 Mark@gameindad Mav@xlxMAVERICxlx Revan Majere@Revan007 Rob@DingRob Ryo@CaptainHimura Savar@Kalleel Steven Lang@Captain-Lang Stryder@kennyjuly1975 T'lanak@myrdynn Tyrphis@tyrphis1 Valencynos@elyncynos Vausrie Leiathan@AustinFa04, @stingerdinger Vital@Vital Wil Phoenix@kingphoenix008
12. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT: (Over 30 days since last Fleet7.com Galactic Computer Network site login, on Reserve and not reported in for longer than 90 days, or AWOL) Vital@Vital
13. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY: (2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status) This will be effective Thursday, 7 July, unless these officers report for duty and sign into Fleet7.com by that date: Bartholomew Roberts@petcorp Captain Moonlight@masoniclight5202 capttripps@capttripps1970 Don Archer@deputyhuck Eight@Crias Hank@Vellann Kagi Vayun@custodes02 L. Wolf Fenrir@yes4me Myrkviðr@@HyperNomicron Pintea@dreacon22 Revan Majere@Revan007 Rob@DingRob Savar@Kalleel Tibok@tyrionlannister1 T’loth@sargon99 Tyrphis@tyrphis1
14. OFFICERS GRANTED AWARDS FOR MERIT: None.
15. OFFICERS RELEASED IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION: None.
RMKS/ 1. All Fleet and Armada members are welcome to attend all of the following July Fleet Events. All the events take place at 2030 EDT, unless otherwise noted:
6 July - Agents of Yesterday Launch Night: Not a scheduled Fleet event, but lots of your Fleet-mates will surely be online to check this out!
8 July - Agents of Yesterday Fleet Night: Following an Admiral’s Call at 2030EDT, we’ll go where we’ve all apparently gone before, together…
12 July - Join VADM Kor for a TOS Tuesday, where we show up rocking original series uniforms and ships. New Temporal Agent recruits will be welcome!
13 July - Carrier Ops Night: COMO Richter will run carrier fleet action operations. These could be drills or actual offensive operations, so be ready!
22 July - Quarterly Wargames. Teams will compete to win a “Battle E” on their ribbon bar.
11, 18, and 25 July - Kick a Tribble. Join our KDF sister fleet, the 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron, as they shoot up the galaxy.
2. Please be sure to see the Fleet Training Officer, Fleet Captain Davis, for help with configuring and equipping your ships for battle, especially useful this month for the Fleet Wargames. 3. For any questions on contributing to the Fleet Holdings, and for assistance in doing so, please contact FCAPT Novin. He can be reached by PM at Novin7, or on his ship’s bridge at @novin7. Don’t forget that you can generate Fleet Credit by donating to Armada Fleet member holdings. This is important because there will be fewer 7th Fleet projects, now that the Fleet holdings are completed. The Armada is where you can unload your marks and other assets. They especially need Dilithium. 4. Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, Intro to the Lucky 7th, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it. 5. If you would like to withdraw some credits or items from the Fleet Bank, but can’t get what you want because you can’t withdraw it, please contact the Fleet Financial Officer, FCAPT Edward Hau. He is in subspace Vent chat almost daily, and can be reached by PM at Edward Hau, or on his ship’s bridge at @Toastercide. 6. Fleet invites and Ventrilo information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only. Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff. Once the applications are approved, the Chief of Staff will update a running thread under Fleet News on the Fleet7.com holovid page that will let all Captains know who can be invited, if they should ask. Anyone SEC III [CDR] or above can invite them to the Fleet, but again, only if they are listed in that thread, or if you have confirmation from a senior Fleet member that their application was made and accepted. 7. Ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the fleet site, participating in Fleet Vent, and reporting for duty once every 30 days. Failure to do without requesting Reserve Status from the CoS is grounds for dismissal. Reserve Fleet Members must report status once every 90 days or also will be subject to dismissal. In April, all Reserve members were contacted to let them know they must report in or they will be dismissed if they have been out of contact for more than 90 days. Any such Fleet members were on Yellow alert last month, and will be subject to Red Alert this month. 8. When in the Forums and Fleet Vent channel, please observe etiquette with respect to other Fleet members. If you think that your group is going to create a lot of cross-talk chatter in the voice channel and there are a number of other players in the channel you are in, please relocate to another channel until the battle is over. Also see the Fleet Operations Manual, especially Directive 2. 9. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday July 28, at 2100 EDT. //HQ SENDS
By order of 7th Fleet Deputy Commander Admiral Van Wormer, I am pleased to announce the creation of a new Command Staff Position: Fleet Recruiter. The Admiral has expressed to me his desire to me that the first appointee to this coveted position shall be CAPT Hanson. CAPT Hanson is hereby promoted to the rank of Fleet Captain, effective July 1, 2416.
Please extend your congratulations to FCAPT Hanson!
I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Ensigns: Revkah, Novella, Nelson, Byron, and Azael.
This post will be edited as new Ensigns graduate from Star Fleet Academy and are arriving with their new commands, ready to join the Lucky 7th. All Fleet members who are Sec III and above [CAPT and above] are welcome to extend Fleet invites to the new recruits listed in this thread, if they should request it. Please do not invite anyone to the Fleet unless they have an accepted application on this site, and they appear on this list:
Revkah@darkchyde1 Novella@Novella [name or @ incorrect in app; can't send invite] Nelson@joe#1745 Byron@Mech_178 Azael@pilinhas88
Our Mission: Our forces will help encourage dialogue, promote growth, and insure the free flow of trade. Our Most Recent History: After the Great Devastation, under Operation "Unified Assistance" the 7th Fleet began providing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief to many planets & star systems in the quadrant. About 40% of the galaxy's population live within the 7th Fleet Area of Responsibility.
We have been given the sacred task and responsibility to rebuild the "Lucky 7th" to her former glory.
Our Motto: No man left behind.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.