/PRIORITY ROUTINE STARDATE 2415.10.01 MSGID ADMIN TO ALL HANDS FR 7HQ SUBJ ADMIN CYCLE ADMIN RMKS/
Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, October 1, 2415): 1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED: Sabaz@albiondaz Andrew Westin@fleetadmiralbob The Sarge@SargentMears Gabriel E. Parker@parkerar Thyl@soniduino Mack Bolan@stonymanforce Neil@robofet O’Machaire@scubabarra
2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER: Ramjet@goke HBK4747@mrgarabaldi47 Atreyu syvian@skeletor1990 Nimmoth@Nimmoth
3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED: Andy Preston@cabcrow Don Archer@deputyhuck
4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL: Blake@Zhenyr Dietrich@jdi77
5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS: None
6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS: Stryder@kennyjuly1975
7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS: Ryo@CaptainHimura
8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS: None.
9. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 6 YEARS: Fleet Admiral E Fortin@Midpoint Admiral Van Wormer@VeeMaxx Anton Mercer@antman9173 Steven Lang@Captain-Lang
9. OFFICERS ON RESERVE: Aya@Capt_Moroski Bartholomew Roberts@petcorp Christian Hanson@STFOfficer Cleo Mavendorf@cleo-mavendorf Deven Scott@DevonScott Don Archer@deputyhuck Eight@Crias Elthiar@Elthiar GanosLal@Maelic Heartbreak6@unlockingsky Kagi Vayun@custodes02 King Mikey@king_mikey L. Wolf Fenrir@yes4me Mark@gameindad Mav@xlxMAVERICxlx Revan Majere@Revan007 Rob@DingRob Ryo@CaptainHimura Savar@Kalleel Steven Lang@Captain-Lang Stryder@kennyjuly1975 Tyrphis@tyrphis1 Vausrie Leiathan@AustinFa04, @stingerdinger Vital@Vital
10. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT: (Over 30 days since last Fleet7.com website login or AWOL) Andrew Westin@fleetadmiralbob Anson@Crestional Gabriel E. Parker@parkerar Sabaz@albiondaz Thyl@soniduino T’loth@sargon999 T’vaan@tvaan
11. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY: (2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status) This will be effective Thursday, October 1, unless these officers report for duty and sign into the forums by that date: Brent Zondi@zondi Gerron@Inquizitor Jorel@jonkrus Khaotic@kbmcooke Link@deano318 Mike Jones@deaconforest
RMKS/ 1. October Fleet Events:
Advanced Ship Build Academy, October 3, 2030 EDT [UTC -5:00]. All Armada members welcome! This is great for prepping for the Wargames.
Admiral’s Call, October 9, 2030 EDT. After a uniform inspection, there will be a Starbase Commissioning ceremony to celebrate the completion of Starbase 631 Solrac Yatug.
Quarterly Wargames, October 9 at 2100 EDT after Admiral’s Call, and October 10 at 2030 EDT. This is an Armada event, too.
Ensigns’ Night: “Bull” Ensign Sam Axe will lead the new Fleet members in action on Monday nights at 2000 EDT. October 5, 12, 19, and 26.
Kick a Tribble Mondays, join the 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron on their mad adventures, October 5, 12, 19, and 26. 2030 EDT.
Zombie Apocalypse! We’ll run our Zombie Horde PvP ground scenario, and see who can take out the most zombies. Plus Hearts and Minds and What Lies Beneath episodes. October 30 and 31, 2030 EDT.
2. Please be sure to see the Fleet Training Officer, Fleet Captain Davis, for help with configuring and equipping your ships for battle. 3. For any questions on contributing to the Fleet Holdings, and for assistance in doing so, please contact FCAPT Novin. He can be reached by PM at Novin7, or on his ship’s bridge at @novin7. Don’t forget that you can also contribute to our Armada Fleet member holdings, too. 4. Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, Intro to the Lucky 7th, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it. 5. If you would like to withdraw some items from the Fleet Bank, but can’t get what you want because you can’t withdraw it, please contact the Fleet Financial Officer, FCAPT Edward Hau. He is in Vent almost daily, and can be reached by PM at Edward Hau, or on his ship’s bridge at @Toastercide. 6. Starting in the next few weeks, check out ENS Sam Axe on Subspace Radio, from the link at the top right of this page, Friday nights from 2000 to 2300 EDT. 7. Fleet invites and Ventrilo information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only. Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff. Once the applications are approved, the Chief of Staff will update a running thread under Fleet News on the Fleet7.com holovid page that will let all Captains know who can be invited, if they should ask. Anyone SEC III [CDR] or above can invite them to the Fleet, but again, only if they are listed in that thread, or you have verbal confirmation from a senior Fleet member that their application was made and ccepted. 8. Ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the fleet site, participating in Fleet Vent, and reporting for duty once every 30 days. Failure to do without requesting Reserve Status from the CoS is grounds for dismissal. 9. When in the Fleet Vent channel, please observe etiquette with respect to other Fleet members. If you think that your group is going to create a lot of cross-talk chatter in the channel and there are a number of other players in the channel you are in, please relocate to another channel until the battle is over. 10. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday, October 29, 2100 EDT. Location is the Fleet Starbase Conference Room.
I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Ensigns: Edward Filkins, K'trelan, R.J. DIO, and Tom Rezi. In addition, I would like to welcome CDR Jorel back to the Fleet.
This post will be edited as new Ensigns graduate from Star Fleet Academy and are arriving with their new commands, ready to join the Lucky 7th. All Fleet members who are Sec III and above [CAPT and above] are welcome to extend Fleet invites to the new recruits listed in this thread, if they should request it. Please do not invite anyone to the Fleet unless they have an accepted application on this site, and they appear on this list. The -at- identities of all the new October recruits [and CDR Jorel] are as follows:
Edward Filkins@Filkins K'trelan@enderwiggam R.J. DIO@RugDoctor65 Jorel@Jonkrus Tom Rezi@therez3
Our Mission: Our forces will help encourage dialogue, promote growth, and insure the free flow of trade. Our Most Recent History: After the Great Devastation, under Operation "Unified Assistance" the 7th Fleet began providing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief to many planets & star systems in the quadrant. About 40% of the galaxy's population live within the 7th Fleet Area of Responsibility.
We have been given the sacred task and responsibility to rebuild the "Lucky 7th" to her former glory.
Our Motto: No man left behind.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.