After Admirals Call this Friday at 2030, the 7th Fleets Risa Summer Games shall be held. The 7th Fleet, in concert with any members of the 10th MACO who wish to join in the festivities, shall participate in the biathlon and powerboard races provided us by Cryptic, followed by a floater race on a course laid out by me. Winners will not be posted to Starbase 157 and used as target practice byour friends in the 7th ITS. Muster in Risan orbit at 2030 hrs.
Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, July 1, 2417):
Statement from the Admiralty: The 7th Fleet is a PC Based organization. The STO game configuration is currently separated by the various platforms that it can be played, and, as such, not compatible and are mutually exclusive to one another.
The basis of our organization is one where by we engage each other through voice and contact through the characters we create within the game. It is by joint decision of the Staff and Admiralty that the conditions of membership cannot at this time be met by the users of consoles (i.e.: PlayStation and X-Box), and will in the end be dismissed from the Fleet.
As Chief of Staff, I will issue the appropriate statements were needed to prevent such dismissals from happening, and, hopefully, keep the good nature of the 7th Fleet in the minds of those who wish to join us once they obtain a PC or when Cryptic develops a way of unifying the platforms of the game.
A Reminder from the Chief of Staff: All members ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the fleet site, participating in Fleet Discord comms, and reporting for duty (in-game) once every 30 days. Doing this reduces the administrative workload for the staff, so we can enjoy the game with you. Failure to do so without requesting Reserve Status from the Chief of Staff (CoS) is grounds for dismissal. Reserve Fleet Members must login into the site and/or report a change in status to the CoS once every 90 days, or, failing to do so, will be subject to dismissal. Here's a method cover your bases, when you plan to log into the game, open the website first.
1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED:
2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER:
3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED:
Lt. Jace Philips@auburnquill (Jace)
4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL:
CDR Nelson@@joe#1745 (Nelson)
5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS:
Capt Tark@@xrcpx (Tark)
6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS:
7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS:
8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS:
~ Wallace ~@alwhite1 (Wallace)
Baldwin Praji@tk1077 (Baldwin)
9. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 6 YEARS:
10. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 7 YEARS:
11. OFFICERS ON RESERVE:
12. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT:
(Over 30 days since last Fleet7.com Galactic Computer Network site login, on Reserve and not reported in for longer than 90 days, or AWOL)
Staff Meeting - 27 July, at 2100 EDT: We will plan our monthly activities for next month. All are welcome to attend, including Armada staff. The format of the meeting is event planning, then round table discussion/staff reports. Everyone in channel gets called upon, so please wait until you have the floor, if you wish to speak and contribute. Then the Fleet Admiral concludes the meeting with his comments.
2. We have a new Fleet Training Officer, FCPT Sapel, contact him by PM or when in Discord to make arrangements for Ship Builds and testing and info on equipment and configurations to see what it can do.
3. For any questions on contributing to the Fleet Holdings, and for assistance in doing so, please contact FCAPT Novin. He can be reached by PM at Novin7, or on his ship’s bridge at @novin7. Don’t forget that you can generate Fleet Credit by donating to Armada Fleet member holdings.
4. Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, Intro to the Lucky 7th, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it.
5. If you would like to withdraw some credits or items from the Fleet Bank, but can’t get what you want because you can’t withdraw it, please contact the Fleet Financial Officer, FCAPT Mitchell D. Ries. He is in subspace Discord chat almost daily, and can be reached by PM at Edward Hau, or on his ship’s bridge at @mitchyminecraft2.
6. We have a Fleet Engineer, VADM Kor, who is available to help you with real world computer or game issues. You can make a forum entry HERE to request technical assistance.
7. Fleet and Discord invites and Discord information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only. Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff. Once the applications are approved, the Chief of Staff will update a running thread under Fleet News on the Fleet7.com holovid page that will let all Captains know who can be invited, if they should ask. Anyone SEC III [CDR] or above can invite them to the Fleet, but again, only if they are listed in that thread, or if you have confirmation from a senior Fleet member that their application was made and accepted.
8. When in the Forums and Fleet Vent channel, please observe etiquette with respect to other Fleet members. If you think that your group is going to create a lot of cross-talk chatter in the voice channel and there are a number of other players in the channel you are in, please relocate to another channel until the battle is over. Also see the Fleet Operations Manual, especially Directive 2.
10. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday July 27, at 2100 EST.
The Convention Ribbon is awarded to those individuals who attend the annual "Meet and Greet" event at a Star Trek Convention (real world event). Currently, these have been at the Official Star Trek Convention held in Chicago, IL by Creation Entertainment:
The 50th Anniversary device is for those of us that attended the convention for the 50th Anniversary of Star Trek (Original Series) in 2016. The Chicago Convention was the event whose dates corresponded with the actual anniversary, which made it a bit special. All of the TVs in the public areas of the hotel were tune to BBC America, which was airing a marathon of all of the Original Series episodes in sequence. It turned into quite the event. Even William Shatner seemed humble.
Standard Con Event 50th Anniversary
6th Year (and Final Ribbon)
I will start issuing these, once they are posted in the Medals.
This post will be edited as new Ensigns graduate from Star Fleet Academy and are arriving with their new commands, ready to join the Lucky 7th. All Fleet members who are Sec III and above [CDR and above] are welcome to extend Fleet invites to the new recruits listed in this thread, if they should request it. Please do not invite anyone to the Fleet unless they have an accepted application on this site, and they appear on this list: (PM handle)
Our Mission: Our forces will help encourage dialogue, promote growth, and insure the free flow of trade. Our Most Recent History: After the Great Devastation, under Operation "Unified Assistance" the 7th Fleet began providing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief to many planets & star systems in the quadrant. About 40% of the galaxy's population live within the 7th Fleet Area of Responsibility.
We have been given the sacred task and responsibility to rebuild the "Lucky 7th" to her former glory.
Our Motto: No man left behind.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.