/PRIORITY ROUTINE STARDATE 2416.09.01 MSGID ADMIN TO ALL HANDS FR 7HQ SUBJ ADMIN CYCLE ADMIN RMKS/
Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, September 1, 2416):
1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED: Azael@pilinhas88 Byron@Mech_178 Kane@enjarin Nelson@joe#1745 Novella@Novella Revkah@darkchyde1 Riqtus@riqtus Saskia Katherina Winther@wolfarias Vincent Kohl@bo03
2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER: Justin Elijah@Justinmusix
3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED: None.
4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL: Solomon Cain@sonsofcain [currently serving as Operations Officer at rank of Fleet Captain]
5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS: None.
6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS: Vashaar@incitatis
7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS: None.
8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS: None.
9. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 6 YEARS: p’Rett@MortarrKang
10. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 7 YEARS: Admiral Van Wormer@Veemaxx Solrac Yatug@Solrac_Yatug
11. OFFICERS ON RESERVE: Aya@Capt_Moroski Cleo Mavendorf@cleo-mavendorf Deven Scott@DevonScott Elthiar@Elthiar GanosLal@Maelic Huntera@Huntastic J.C.@erronn King Mikey@king_mikey lurr@omicronpercei8 Mark@gameindad Mav@xlxMAVERICxlx Ryo@CaptainHimura Seth@Seaspector Steven Lang@Captain-Lang Stryder@kennyjuly1975 T'lanak@myrdynn Valencynos@elyncynos Vausrie Leiathan@AustinFa04, @stingerdinger Wil Phoenix@kingphoenix008
12. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT: (Over 30 days since last Fleet7.com Galactic Computer Network site login, on Reserve and not reported in for longer than 90 days, or AWOL) Azael@pilinhas88 Byron@Mech_178 Captain Moonlight@masoniclight5202 K.Tillis@Captain-TILLIS Novella@Novella Revkah@darkchyde1 Tark@xrcpx Vausrie Leiathan@AustinFa04/@Stingerdinger
13. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY: (2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status) This will be effective Thursday, 1 September, unless these officers report for duty and sign into Fleet7.com by that date: Atreyu syvian@skeletor1990 Cervetti@ironman8727 Clarissa@Agoris Embertson@bahama#2716 iTzBAM@itzbam Joseph@lighttroop187 Kuturl@jdciollins littlemisticfog@littlemisticfog Nugax@chadfrombog Sonny Beech@SonnyBeech Stryder@kennyjuly1975 Wallace@alwhite1 zachdharok@thtepicguy
14. OFFICERS GRANTED AWARDS FOR MERIT: Sapel@4tribble is hereby granted The Order of Kahless for his tremendous contributions to the 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron.
15. OFFICERS RELEASED IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION: None.
1. All Fleet and Armada members are welcome to attend all of the following September Fleet Events. All the events take place at 2030 EDT, unless otherwise noted:
Carrier Ops Night - 7 September: COMO Richter will lead Fleet Carrier training, and perhaps combat operations.
16 September wil be Admiral’s call, followed by September’s main Fleet event, to be determined.
23 September: Return of Dabo Night! Join CDR Ries as he runs the Dabo table.
Staff Meeting - 29 September: We will plan our monthly activities for October. All are welcome to attend, including Armada staff. The format of the meeting is event planning, then round table discussion/staff reports. Everyone in channel gets called upon, so please wait until you have the floor, if you wish to speak and contribute. Then the Fleet Admiral concludes the meeting with his comments.
Kick a Tribble - 5, 12, 19, and 26 September: All KDF Captains should rendezvous with COMO Gorgas. He will lead you to victory after glorious victory!
2. Please be sure to see the Fleet Training Officer, Fleet Captain Davis, for help with configuring and equipping your ships for battle, especially useful this month for the Fleet Wargames. 3. For any questions on contributing to the Fleet Holdings, and for assistance in doing so, please contact FCAPT Novin. He can be reached by PM at Novin7, or on his ship’s bridge at @novin7. Don’t forget that you can generate Fleet Credit by donating to Armada Fleet member holdings. This is important because there will be fewer 7th Fleet projects, now that the Fleet holdings are completed. The Armada is where you can unload your marks and other assets. They especially need Dilithium. 4. Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, Intro to the Lucky 7th, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it. 5. If you would like to withdraw some credits or items from the Fleet Bank, but can’t get what you want because you can’t withdraw it, please contact the Fleet Financial Officer, FCAPT Edward Hau. He is in subspace Vent chat almost daily, and can be reached by PM at Edward Hau, or on his ship’s bridge at @Toastercide. 6. Fleet invites and Ventrilo information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only. Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff. Once the applications are approved, the Chief of Staff will update a running thread under Fleet News on the Fleet7.com holovid page that will let all Captains know who can be invited, if they should ask. Anyone SEC III [CDR] or above can invite them to the Fleet, but again, only if they are listed in that thread, or if you have confirmation from a senior Fleet member that their application was made and accepted. 7. Ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the fleet site, participating in Fleet Vent, and reporting for duty once every 30 days. Failure to do so without requesting Reserve Status from the CoS is grounds for dismissal. Reserve Fleet Members must report status once every 90 days or also will be subject to dismissal. 8. When in the Forums and Fleet Vent channel, please observe etiquette with respect to other Fleet members. If you think that your group is going to create a lot of cross-talk chatter in the voice channel and there are a number of other players in the channel you are in, please relocate to another channel until the battle is over. Also see the Fleet Operations Manual, especially Directive 2. 9. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday September 29, at 2100 EDT.
I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Ensigns: Saskia Katherina Winther, Sabek, Gint, Thilas, James, D'Elon, Isa, and T'Paama.
This post will be edited as new Ensigns graduate from Star Fleet Academy and are arriving with their new commands, ready to join the Lucky 7th. All Fleet members who are Sec III and above [CAPT and above] are welcome to extend Fleet invites to the new recruits listed in this thread, if they should request it. Please do not invite anyone to the Fleet unless they have an accepted application on this site, and they appear on this list:
Temporal Operative: Awarded for Completing the Temporal Operative Specialization Tree
Temporal Defense Rep: Achieved Tier V in the Temporal Defense Initiative Reputation System
The Order of the Warrior: Awarded to members of the 7th I.T.S. who achieve level 60 and complete the KDF story line
The Order of Kahless: Awarded to members of the 7th I.T.S. who distinguish themselves in service and dedication to the fleet, and who exemplify honor. It is the highest award given by the 7th I.T.S. to warriors of the Klingon Defense Force.
Our Mission: Our forces will help encourage dialogue, promote growth, and insure the free flow of trade. Our Most Recent History: After the Great Devastation, under Operation "Unified Assistance" the 7th Fleet began providing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief to many planets & star systems in the quadrant. About 40% of the galaxy's population live within the 7th Fleet Area of Responsibility.
We have been given the sacred task and responsibility to rebuild the "Lucky 7th" to her former glory.
Our Motto: No man left behind.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.