As the 2016 Chicago Star Trek convention winds down we have already started planning for the 2017 show to be held in Chicago. Dates and times will be announced once received from Creation Entertainment.
We are creating a new fleet ribbon for everyone who participates in real life fleet events, the ribbon will only be awarded to attendees thus a very hard ribbon to get...
I created this short video from the 2016 convention for your enjoyment. I'm looking forward to next year's event. Mr. Kerry will monitor this thread to update and assist other fleet members who want to attend next year. See you in Chicago Engage...
/PRIORITY ROUTINE STARDATE 2416.10.01 MSGID ADMIN TO ALL HANDS FR 7HQ SUBJ ADMIN CYCLE ADMIN RMKS/
Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, October 1, 2416):
1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED: Gint@BenjaminCrawbon D’Elon@Noahtheromulan James@captjamescook170 Thilas@daugryn Isa@Novaya T’Paama@koboldfodder
2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER: Tiib@tiberius1#1594 Demion Samenel@demion#3519 T’orr@jmurr72 Lamont@C_5 Lenfest@lenfesta
3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED: Shran Carpenter@CaptainShran Tilla@sheila1972
4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL: Jonus@dannyfancy Wil Phoenix@kingphoenix008 Ries@mitchyminecraft2 sean hill@scooter1201 T’Kiera@Klingyon
5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS: Blake@Zhenyr Dietrich@jdi77
6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS: None.
7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS: None.
8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS: Ryo@CaptainHimura
9. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 6 YEARS: None.
10. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 7 YEARS: Anton Mercer@antman9173 Steven Lang@Captain-Lang
11. OFFICERS ON RESERVE: Aya@Capt_Moroski Cleo Mavendorf@cleo-mavendorf Deven Scott@DevonScott Elthiar@Elthiar GanosLal@Maelic Huntera@Huntastic J.C.@erronn King Mikey@king_mikey lurr@omicronpercei8 Mark@gameindad Mav@xlxMAVERICxlx Ryo@CaptainHimura Seth@Seaspector Steven Lang@Captain-Lang T'lanak@myrdynn Valencynos@elyncynos Vausrie Leiathan@AustinFa04, @stingerdinger Wil Phoenix@kingphoenix008
12. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT: (Over 30 days since last Fleet7.com Galactic Computer Network site login, on Reserve and not reported in for longer than 90 days, or AWOL) Demion Samenel@demion#3519 Elthiar@Elthiar James@captjamescook170 Jonus@dannyfancy Justin Elijah@Justinmusix Mac Ardell@MacArdell Riqtus@riqtus Saskia Katherina Winther@wolfarias Talon Dax@blueblood21 Thilas@daugryn T’orr@jmurr72 Vincent Kohl@bo03
13. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY: (2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status) This will be effective Thursday, 6 October, unless these officers report for duty and sign into Fleet7.com by that date: Azael@pilinhas88 Byron@Mech_178 K.Tillis@Captain-TILLIS Novella@Novella Revkah@darkchyde1 Vausrie Leiathan@AustinFa04/@Stingerdinger
14. OFFICERS GRANTED AWARDS FOR MERIT: None.
15. OFFICERS RELEASED IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION: None.
1. All Fleet and Armada members are welcome to attend all of the following October Fleet Events. All the events take place at 2030 EDT, unless otherwise noted:
Carrier Ops Night - 5 October: COMO Richter will lead Fleet Carrier training, and perhaps combat operations.
14 October wil be Admiral’s call, followed by September’s main Fleet event, the Quarterly Wargames! The Wargames will be held both on 14 and 15 October.
Staff Meeting - 27 October: We will plan our monthly activities for September. All are welcome to attend, including Armada staff. The format of the meeting is event planning, then round table discussion/staff reports. Everyone in channel gets called upon, so please wait until you have the floor, if you wish to speak and contribute. Then the Fleet Admiral concludes the meeting with his comments.
Kick a Tribble - 3, 10, 17, and 24, October: All KDF Fleet units will mobilize for a weekly offensive.
Stand by for random Tour the Galaxy events hosted by FCAPT Cain, in an effort to fund raise for the upcoming new Fleet Holdings.
2. Please be sure to see the Fleet Training Officer, Fleet Captain Davis, for help with configuring and equipping your ships for battle. He can help you excel not only in the holo simulations, but especially in the Fall Quarterly Wargames. 3. For any questions on contributing to the Fleet Holdings, and for assistance in doing so, please contact FCAPT Novin. He can be reached by PM at Novin7, or on his ship’s bridge at @novin7. Don’t forget that you can generate Fleet Credit by donating to Armada Fleet member holdings. 4. Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, Intro to the Lucky 7th, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it. 5. If you would like to withdraw some credits or items from the Fleet Bank, but can’t get what you want because you can’t withdraw it, please contact the Fleet Financial Officer, FCAPT Edward Hau. He is in subspace Vent chat almost daily, and can be reached by PM at Edward Hau, or on his ship’s bridge at @Toastercide. 6. Fleet invites and Ventrilo information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only. Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff. Once the applications are approved, the Chief of Staff will update a running thread under Fleet News on the Fleet7.com holovid page that will let all Captains know who can be invited, if they should ask. Anyone SEC III [CDR] or above can invite them to the Fleet, but again, only if they are listed in that thread, or if you have confirmation from a senior Fleet member that their application was made and accepted. 7. Ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the fleet site, participating in Fleet Vent, and reporting for duty once every 30 days. Failure to do so without requesting Reserve Status from the CoS is grounds for dismissal. Reserve Fleet Members must report status once every 90 days or also will be subject to dismissal. 8. When in the Forums and Fleet Vent channel, please observe etiquette with respect to other Fleet members. If you think that your group is going to create a lot of cross-talk chatter in the voice channel and there are a number of other players in the channel you are in, please relocate to another channel until the battle is over. Also see the Fleet Operations Manual, especially Directive 2. 9. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday October 27, at 2100 EDT.
At the conclusion of the Episode “Painful Omens,” Starbase K-13 was lost to a temporal anomaly. During our update later this year, players will be able to discover the fate of K-13 and find what technologies are locked away inside. Starbase K-13 will become available as a new TOS-themed Fleet Holding, available to all Fleets in Star Trek Online.
This space station, discovered in previously unknown space, will need to be restored to its former glory. Doing so will allow the development of interesting retrofitted technology and exotic xenobiological advances.
Though the focus of the facility will be strange technologies, both new and old, a contingent of stasis pods (and their occupants) will offer many new Bridge Officer and Duty Officer candidates.
Advancing this new Fleet Holding through to its completion will also grant many incredible new options for equipping your ship and crew, as well as improving some of the core options available to your Captain and your fleet mates.
Fleet Station K-13 will also feature many unlockable projects to improve both its interior and exterior visual appearance, as well as many standard conveniences that all starship captains need access to from time to time. Fleets can also unlock inter-fleet shuttle capabilities that will allow for quick and easy access to K-13’s location.
I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Ensigns: Michael, Kipkip, Kurisuto, Hennig, Scott Graham, and Matt.
CAPT Wallace has returned to the Fleet and is reinstated at Sec III.
This post will be edited as new Ensigns graduate from Star Fleet Academy and are arriving with their new commands, ready to join the Lucky 7th. All Fleet members who are Sec III and above [CDR and above] are welcome to extend Fleet invites to the new recruits listed in this thread, if they should request it. Please do not invite anyone to the Fleet unless they have an accepted application on this site, and they appear on this list:
Michael@JohnsonSwivelstick Wallace@alwhite1 [OK to promote to Sec III] Kipkip@rthecuddlel#1569 Kurisuto@kurisutoo Hennig@NinjuhDaveX Scott Graham@novascott Matt@mat290#7046
Hennig might only be able to participate remotely from the Console Mirror Universe, but if he is able to get through to this PC Universe, then he's welcome to be invited to the Fleet.
I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Ensigns: Saskia Katherina Winther, Sabek, Gint, Thilas, James, D'Elon, Isa, and T'Paama.
This post will be edited as new Ensigns graduate from Star Fleet Academy and are arriving with their new commands, ready to join the Lucky 7th. All Fleet members who are Sec III and above [CAPT and above] are welcome to extend Fleet invites to the new recruits listed in this thread, if they should request it. Please do not invite anyone to the Fleet unless they have an accepted application on this site, and they appear on this list:
Our Mission: Our forces will help encourage dialogue, promote growth, and insure the free flow of trade. Our Most Recent History: After the Great Devastation, under Operation "Unified Assistance" the 7th Fleet began providing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief to many planets & star systems in the quadrant. About 40% of the galaxy's population live within the 7th Fleet Area of Responsibility.
We have been given the sacred task and responsibility to rebuild the "Lucky 7th" to her former glory.
Our Motto: No man left behind.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.