Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, May 1, 2416):
1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED:
2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER: None.
3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED: K’trelan@enderwiggam Talan@captainbear77
4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL: Davtek@Davtekker iTzBAM@itzbam Talon Dax@blueblood21 Kagi Vayun@custodes02
5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS: Anson@Crestional
6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS: None.
7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS: None.
8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS: Jason@armyflyboy
9. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 6 YEARS: Cleo Mavendorf@cleo-mavendorf T’Pau@Connnor
10. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 7 YEARS: None.
11. OFFICERS ON RESERVE: Aya@Capt_Moroski Bartholomew Roberts@petcorp Cleo Mavendorf@cleo-mavendorf Deven Scott@DevonScott Don Archer@deputyhuckEight@Crias Elthiar@Elthiar GanosLal@Maelic Heartbreak6@unlockingsky Huntera@Huntastic J.C.@erronn Kagi Vayun@custodes02 King Mikey@king_mikey L. Wolf Fenrir@yes4me Mark@gameindad Mav@xlxMAVERICxlx Revan Majere@Revan007 Rob@DingRob Ryo@CaptainHimura Savar@Kalleel Steven Lang@Captain-Lang Stryder@kennyjuly1975 T'lanak@myrdynn Tyrphis@tyr phis1 Valencynos@elyncynos Vausrie Leiathan@AustinFa04, @stingerdinger Vital@Vital Wil Phoenix@kingphoenix008
12. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT: (Over 30 days since last Fleet7.com Galactic Computer Network site login or AWOL) Gentok@Jordan.Premo K.Tillis@Captain-TILLIS Sam Axe@lonecrow72 Seth@seaspector Talan@captainbear77
13. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY:
(2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status) This will be effective Thursday, May 5, unless these officers report for duty and sign into Fleet7.com by that date:
Angus T Turner@aturner#7189
14. OFFICERS GRANTED AWARDS FOR MERIT: Smaug@Wupteedo is hereby granted the Federation Cross for his selfless contributions to the 7th Fleet. See the official citation here.
15. OFFICERS RELEASED IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION: you-kick-my-dog@mozzelli RMKS/
1. All Fleet and Armada members are welcome to attend all of the following March Fleet Events. All the events take place at 2030 EDT, unless otherwise noted:
4 May - Join CAPT Smaug on Carrier Ops night.
13 May - Admiral’s Call at 2000 EDT, followed by Dabo Night and Hearts & Minds.
20 May - Borg STF tour - We will drive back the Borg on every battlefront. Join the 7th Fleet as we complete all the Borg STF missions!
2, 9, 16, 23, 30 May - Kick a Tribble.
26 May - Staff Meeting at 2100 EDT.
2. Please be sure to see the Fleet Training Officer, Fleet Captain Davis, for help with configuring and equipping your ships for battle, especially useful every quarter for the Fleet Wargames. 3. For any questions on contributing to the Fleet Holdings, and for assistance in doing so, please contact FCAPT Novin. He can be reached by PM at Novin7, or on his ship’s bridge at @novin7. Don’t forget that you can generate Fleet Credit by donating to Armada Fleet member holdings. This is important because there will be fewer 7th Fleet Holdings projects now. 4. Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, Intro to the Lucky 7th, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it. Please check this thread for more details about the mission. 5. If you would like to withdraw some credits or items from the Fleet Bank, but can’t get what you want because you can’t withdraw it, please contact the Fleet Financial Officer, FCAPT Edward Hau. He is in subspace Vent chat almost daily, and can be reached by PM at Edward Hau, or on his ship’s bridge at @Toastercide. 6. Fleet invites and Ventrilo information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only. Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff. Once the applications are approved, the Chief of Staff will update a running thread under Fleet News on the Fleet7.com holovid page that will let all Captains know who can be invited, if they should ask. Anyone SEC III [CDR] or above can invite them to the Fleet, but again, only if they are listed in that thread, or if you have confirmation from a senior Fleet member that their application was made and accepted. 7. Ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the fleet site, participating in Fleet Vent, and reporting for duty once every 30 days. Failure to do without requesting Reserve Status from the CoS is grounds for dismissal. Reserve Fleet Members must report status once every 90 days or also will be subject to dismissal. This month all Reserve members will be contacted to let them know they must report in or they will be dismissed if they have been out of contact for more than 90 days. Any such Fleet members will be subject to Yellow Alert in May and Red Alert in June. 8. When in the Forums and Fleet Vent channel, please observe etiquette with respect to other Fleet members. If you think that your group is going to create a lot of cross-talk chatter in the voice channel and there are a number of other players in the channel you are in, please relocate to another channel until the battle is over. Also see the Fleet Operations Manual, especially Directive 2. 9. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday May 26.
I would like to recommend Thu'fir@wuptedoo for the Federation Cross. During his tenure as Commander 7th I.T.S., Thu'fir has joined the fleet to it's current armada, has maintained strong diplomatic ties between the armada leaders, mentored new members and increased participation in the fleet, and has consistenetly led the 7th I.T.S. to victory during Kick a Tribble. As such, it is only fitting that he be recognized for his many contributions to the 7th.
By the order of Fleet Admiral Fortin on this 29th of October, Commodore Smaug is hereby awarded the Federation Cross for his service to the Fleet and for his courage and leadership under fire.
I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Ensigns: Nugax and Tibok.
This post will be edited as new Ensigns graduate from Star Fleet Academy and are arriving with their new commands, ready to join the Lucky 7th. All Fleet members who are Sec III and above [CAPT and above] are welcome to extend Fleet invites to the new recruits listed in this thread, if they should request it. Please do not invite anyone to the Fleet unless they have an accepted application on this site, and they appear on this list:
Our Mission: Our forces will help encourage dialogue, promote growth, and insure the free flow of trade. Our Most Recent History: After the Great Devastation, under Operation "Unified Assistance" the 7th Fleet began providing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief to many planets & star systems in the quadrant. About 40% of the galaxy's population live within the 7th Fleet Area of Responsibility.
We have been given the sacred task and responsibility to rebuild the "Lucky 7th" to her former glory.
Our Motto: No man left behind.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.