/PRIORITY ROUTINE STARDATE 2415.05.01 MSGID ADMIN TO ALL HANDS FR 7HQ SUBJ ADMIN CYCLE ADMIN RMKS/ Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, May 1, 2415):
1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED: Valuuk@a747freak Shepherd@Rayko Niccoli@crazylord89 Andy Preston@cabcrow Kova@J0KER06 RecoN@RecoN-1337 Don Archer@deputyhuck
2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER: None.
3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED: Knight@knightstic Jorel@jonkrus
4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL: Anson@Crestional
5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS: None.
6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS: Mav@xlxMAVERICxlx Heartbreak6@unlockingsky
7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS: None.
8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS: AUGERSON@Armyflyboy20
9. OFFICERS ON RESERVE: Captain Lang Captain Scott Captain Hanson Captain Savar Captain Vital Captain Fenrir Captain Mavendorf Captain GanosLal Captain Ryo Captain Heartbreak6 Captain Rob Captain Stryder Captain Revan Captain Eight Captain Tyrphis Commander Roberts
10. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT: (Over 30 days since last website login or AWOL) Roiya@darkshadow971 Last forum login over 30 days ago. Jericho@he11blade Last forum login over 30 days ago. LynMerri@LyndaMarshall Last forum login over 30 days ago. Seth@seaspector Last forum login over 30 days ago. Elthiar@Elthiar Last forum login over 30 days ago. Ben@jiinan Last forum login over 30 days ago. Kova@J0KER06 Last forum login over 30 days ago and has not yet reported for duty. Shepherd@Rayko Joined Fleet more than 30 days ago, but has not reported for duty yet. T’Pau@Connnor Last forum login over 30 days ago.
11. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY: (2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status) None.
RMKS/ 1. April Fleet Events (all start times are 2030hrs EDT except as noted). The Fleet is moving toward having one large weekend event, to increase participation, and several standing weekly events, to give all Captains a chance to see action:
Primary Fleet Event: Iconian War, 8 & 9 May. The Lucky 7th will put these Iconians to the test. Admiral’s Call will be on May 9, at 2015.
Kick a Tribble Mondays, join the 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron on maneuvers May 4, 11, and 18. KDF forces will be on stand-down on May 25 in remembrance of fallen heroes.
TOS Tuesdays return! Join ADM Van Wormer every Tuesday in May, for the Fleet historical reenactment club. Club members dress in 23rd Century uniforms, and bring ships no more recent than the Excelsior Class. May 5, 12, 19 & 26.
Thursday Combat Patrols, with Fleet Captain Shackleford. Group up in teams and run any and all missions, as the situation in the combat zones requires.
2. Please be sure to see the Fleet Training Officer, Fleet Captain Davis, for help with configuring and equipping your ships for battle. He is a great resource, and this month is a prime opportunity to prepare for the upcoming Fleet War Games, which will take place in June. 3. For any questions on contributing to the Fleet Holdings, and for assistance in doing so, please contact FCAPT Novin. He can be reached by PM at Novin7, or on his ship’s bridge at @novin7. 4. Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, Intro to the Lucky 7th, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it. At least one new Ensign joined our Fleet last month, thanks to this well crafted holodeck mission. 5. Fleet invites and Ventrilo information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only. Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff. 6. Ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the fleet website, participating in Fleet Vent, and reporting for duty once every 30 days. Failure to do without requesting Reserve Status from the CoS is grounds for dismissal. 7. Summer uniforms are in effect from May 15, on. 8. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday, May 28, 2100 EDT. Location is the Fleet Starbase Conference Room. //HQ SENDS
With the onset of summer. the Fleet will be changing how it runs social events. Rather than having a busy monthly schedule of large events, we will be resuming standard weekly operations. Monday nights will be dedicated to the KDF fleet, as always. TOS Tuesdays and Combat Patrol Thursdays are being revived.
TOS Tuesdays were a long time staple of fleet roleplay, and are now returning under the command of Admiral Van Wormer. Dust of your TOS ships, guns, and uniforms and join your fleetmates in a running missions like they did when the Federation was in its youth.
Combat Patrol will also be returning to Thursday nights, commanded by yours truly. The focus here will be on game mechanics. We will be running PvE queues, joining battlezones, patrolling for Red Alerts and Duty Officer assignments, and just generally engaging enemies wherever they may be found. The idea is to help members get up to speed with all of the changes that have come since Delta Rising launched, and put our membership back into a position of being able to do elite queues and encounters.
We look forward to flying with all of you and hope this makes fleet sponsored events more accessible to everyone!
I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Ensigns: Arawn'Aun, Phelan Wolf, Wilson, Vicksun, Thrass, M.Telks, Link, Marcus, Malbolgia, and T'Kel.
This post will be edited as new Ensigns graduate from Star Fleet Academy and are arriving with their new commands, ready to join the Lucky 7th. All Fleet members who are Sec III and above [CAPT and above] are welcome to extend Fleet invites to the new recruits listed in this thread, if they should request it. The -at- identities of all the new May recruits are as follows:
We have some new Fleet members, and some of them will need Fleet invites. I'd like to welcome mattpedigo, shakiayae, and blueblood21 to the Fleet. They have gotten set up in-game. In addition, we have 2 other new recruits, who will be needing to get invited to the Fleet. They are freemadw and iTzBAM. You'll most likely see them logged in as: Davtek@Davtekker, and iTzBAM@itzbam. Any Fleet member who is Sec III and above is hereby authorized to invite these new Ensigns to the Lucky 7th.
*EDIT* Davtek, iTzBAM, and custodes02 are in. All Fleet members who are SEC III or above are hereby authorized to extend Fleet invites to CAPT Stryder, who has been reinstated in Reserve status, and who may be found as @kennyjuly1975.
*EDIT* Please welcome Wesley Paul, who will soon be needing invites for @mastermune. Christopher Kirk also just joined us. He is @albannoch. All Captains Sec III and above are encouraged to invite Mr. Paul and Mr. Kirk to the Fleet.
Our Mission: Our forces will help encourage dialogue, promote growth, and insure the free flow of trade. Our Most Recent History: After the Great Devastation, under Operation "Unified Assistance" the 7th Fleet began providing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief to many planets & star systems in the quadrant. About 40% of the galaxy's population live within the 7th Fleet Area of Responsibility.
We have been given the sacred task and responsibility to rebuild the "Lucky 7th" to her former glory.
Our Motto: No man left behind.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.