11. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY: (2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status)
Aerram@Aerrem (Last forum login 69 days ago. 2 months in a row in Yellow Alert.) Argon@phaserstunn (Last forum login 67 days ago. 2 months in a row in Yellow Alert.)
1. September Fleet Events (all start times are 2100hrs EDT except as noted):
A. 7th Fleet Canon Flashback Weekend: 12-13 Sept: Fed vs KDF theme; Click HERE for details B. Starbase 24 & Gorn Minefield: 26-27 Sept (27th being a 1400hrs EST start)
2. Expect new KDF contribution ribbons and possible revamp soon. Details forthcoming.
3. Fleet invites and Ventrilo information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only. Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff. This is for your safety and the safety of the fleet.
4. Ensure you stay current with the fleet by logging into the fleet website once every 30 days and participating in fleet events. Failure to do so is grounds for dismissal.
5. Delta Rising - service ribbon designs have been commissioned for the first three fleet members to reach the new level cap. Expect details as October approaches.
6. Captain GanosLal is stepping down as Fleet Training Officer. Fleet Captain Davis will be taking over his chair. Fleet Captain GanosLal will revert to his permanent rank of Captain. On behalf of 7th Fleet, I would like to personally thank Captain GanosLal for his continued service to the fleet. He is hereby awarded the 7th Fleet Legion of Merit for recognition of his service to the fleet.
7. Fleet Captain Davis will be stepping down as Operations Officer. Captain Baldwin will be taking over his chair. Captain Baldwin is hereby frocked to the rank of Fleet Captain, with all the rights and privileges there unto.
6. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday, September 25, 2100 EST, location is the Fleet Starbase Conf Room.
With the foundry now back up, I've begun the lengthy overhaul process on the mission. As of right now all of the characters have had their uniforms redone. I would ask that everyone who is available, those whose characters actually appear in the mission especially, to enter the mission and look at the character gallery that I have set up in the UPS yards map. To enter the mission just head to ESD and use the door below the transporter to the left when you leave it.
Please make a post with any corrections I need to make to your's or any of the characters, height, weight, features, profession color, and anything else you can think of to make the character look more fleet or look more like your character. I'll respond to each one if it can or cant be done within the foundry and I'll make it happen.
Also, if you are interested in being the mission please let me know with a post below. I'm looking for a Romulan main character, and 2-3 more captains for either the space or ground portions of the mission. I have a just the restriction of your fleet rank being LT. Commander or above to be considered! Please also post close ups of your face, from all three sides if possible (front and sides) so that I can get as close as possible to a match with the foundry. D
*Davis has a good example of the pics I'm looking for in the character gallery of his female main*
Each day around 10AM PDT, starting this Friday, August 29, 2014 and continuing through Monday there will be a different free item! To claim it, simply log into the game on an eligible character (we’ll list the eligibility requirements for each item in a later news post), visit the in-game C-Store, navigate to the item listed, and click the “Claim” button before the next day’s giveaway. The best part is that the price for each of the announced items will be 0 ZEN, and they are account-wide unlocks!
For the next three weeks, from now until Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 10AM PDT, max-level Federation, Klingon, and Romulan Republic players can queue up for our 10-captain “Crystalline Cataclysm” event to defeat the Crystalline Entity and earn one Crystal Shard every 20 hours. After collecting 14 of them, players can complete a new Event Reputation project to be rewarded with 50,000 Dilithium Ore, 500 Fleet Marks, 250 Marks of their choice (Fleet, Omega, Romulan, Nukara, Dyson, or Undine), and a Very Rare Emergency Conn Hologram Duty Officer!
The Academy particle scanning events are now part of the Junior Officer Appreciation Event! Visit Starfleet Academy or Klingon Academy during the event and speak to Professor Meyer or Commander B’Tama. Pick a cadet to train, then engage in scanning particles all about the academy grounds. As you scan and capture particles you’ll help to train the cadet, and in exchange your faction will release a new random Duty Officer to you. The more particles you scan, the better the quality of the officer you can claim!
Scan a minimum of 5 traces to be rewarded a Common Duty Officer
Scan a minimum of 25 traces to be rewarded a Uncommon Duty Officer
Scan a minimum of 50 traces to be rewarded a Rare Duty Officer
Scan a minimum of 75 traces to be rewarded a Very Rare Duty Officer
Our Mission: Our forces will help encourage dialogue, promote growth, and insure the free flow of trade. Our Most Recent History: After the Great Devastation, under Operation "Unified Assistance" the 7th Fleet began providing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief to many planets & star systems in the quadrant. About 40% of the galaxy's population live within the 7th Fleet Area of Responsibility.
We have been given the sacred task and responsibility to rebuild the "Lucky 7th" to her former glory.
Our Motto: No man left behind.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.