Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, April 1, 2415):
1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED:
2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER:
3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED:
4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL:
5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS:
6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS:
7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS:
8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS:
9. OFFICERS ON RESERVE:
Captain Revan Majere
Captain Christian Hanson
10. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT:
(Over 30 days since last website login)
K.Tillis@Captain-TILLIS Returned to Active Duty in December 2414, but last forum login over 90 days ago.
11. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY:
(2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status - Effective April 1, reversible until then)
Alistar@bando869 Last forum login more than 60 days ago, on Yellow Alert in March.
dryko@alexandernabisco Last forum login more than 60 days ago, on Yellow Alert in March.
Stravek@nickstreel Last forum login more than 60 days ago, on Yellow Alert in March.
1. April Fleet Events (all start times are 2030hrs EDT except as noted):
A. April will be Klingon Appreciation month:
Wednesday 1 April, Kick off Party, muster at 2015 EDT.
Monday 6 April, Kick-a-Tribble, muster at 1945 EDT.
Friday, 10 April, Hand to Hand Combat Tournament.
Saturday 11 April, Bat’leth Tournament.
Monday 13 April, Kick-a-Tribble, muster at Nimbus III at 1945 EDT.
Friday and Saturday, 17 and 18 April: Klingon Civil War Canon Event.
Monday, April 20, Kick-a-Tribble, at 1945 EDT.
Friday and Saturday, April 24 and 25, Klingon Missions of Glory.
Monday, April 27, Kick-a-Tribble, month recap and closing ceremonies.
B. May will be Romulan Appreciation month, so the April Delta event will be a great time to train up new Romulan officers for our offensive in that Quadrant.
2. Please be sure to see the Fleet Training Officer, Fleet Captain Davis, for help with configuring and equipping your ships for battle.
3. 7th Fleet members have a standing invite to Carrier Strike Group 3 within Star Citizen. Check out their website here.
4. Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, Intro to the Lucky 7th, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it. At least one new Ensign joined our Fleet this month, thanks to this mission. Congratulations from the Fleet Admiralty to Mr. Mercer on a job well done.
5. Fleet invites and Ventrilo information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only. Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff.
6. Ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the fleet website once every 30 days and participating in Fleet vents. Failure to do so is grounds for dismissal.
7. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday, April 30, 2100 EDT. Location is the Fleet Starbase Conference Room.
I am posting to get a consensus as to how many of us plan to attend the Chicago convention June 12-14. So far, Sapel, ADM Van Wormer and myself - FCPT Kerry have rooms booked, but haven't purchased tickets as yet (at least I haven't).
Below is an image of the remaining Silver and Copper seating, as of 03/31/15 11:30am Central Time:
The Silver and Copper seats include access to all area of the event as well as the Tim Russ Concert on Saturday. The Silver tickets are $190 and include some autographs, the Copper are $150 - both include an assigned seat. General Admission is $80 for all 3 days gets access to all areas and a guaranteed unassigned seat - the Tim Russ concert is separate.
I am open to any of these, I would just like to sit with as much of a group of us as possible. And, post your seat row and number to see if we can group together.
Our Mission: Our forces will help encourage dialogue, promote growth, and insure the free flow of trade. Our Most Recent History: After the Great Devastation, under Operation "Unified Assistance" the 7th Fleet began providing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief to many planets & star systems in the quadrant. About 40% of the galaxy's population live within the 7th Fleet Area of Responsibility.
We have been given the sacred task and responsibility to rebuild the "Lucky 7th" to her former glory.
Our Motto: No man left behind.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.