/PRIORITY ROUTINE STARDATE 2415.07.01 MSGID ADMIN TO ALL HANDS FR 7HQ SUBJ ADMIN CYCLE ADMIN RMKS/
Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, July 1, 2415):
1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED: Arawn'Aun@Arawn-Aun Phelan Wolf@phelanwolf62 Thrass@thraass Wilson@jamjullison Vicksun@skiwolfy M.Telks@MiJinxs Link@deano318 Malbolgia@malbolgia610 Marcus@Marcus.Cicero T'Kel@shattyguy87 Mc Clane@naxa21
2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER: Valuuk@a747freak Andy Preston@cabcrow RecoN@RecoN-1337 Don Archer@deputyhuck
3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED: Captain Moonlight@masoniclight5202
4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL: Bartholomew Roberts@petcorp
5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS: T'vaan@tvaan
6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS: Wallace@alwhite1 dmextreme@dmextreme Zecharius@kriegvogel
7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS: Huckabee@Huckabee
8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS: None.
9. OFFICERS ON RESERVE: Aya@Capt_Moroski Bartholomew Roberts@petcorp Christian Hanson@STFOfficer Cleo Mavendorf@cleo-mavendorf Deven Scott@DevonScott Don Archer@deputyhuck Eight@Crias GanosLal@Maelic, @mirydnn Heartbreak6@unlockingsky Huckabee@Huckabee King Mikey@king_mikey L. Wolf Fenrir@yes4me Mark@gameindad Revan Majere@Revan007 Rob@DingRob Ryo@CaptainHimura Savar@Kalleel Steven Lang@Captain-Lang Stryder@kennyjuly1975 Tyrphis@tyrphis1 Valencynos@elyncynos Vausrie Leiathan@AustinFa04, @stingerdinger Vital@Vital
10. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT: (Over 30 days since last website login or AWOL) Ben@jiinan Last forum login more than 30 days ago. Christopher Kirk@albannoch Last forum login more than 30 days ago. Jorel@jonkrus Last forum login more than 30 days ago. M.Telks@MiJinxs Last forum login more than 30 days ago. Seth@seaspector Last forum login more than 30 days ago. TeK’E@DJTEKE Last forum login more than 30 days ago. Thrass@thraass Last forum login more than 30 days ago. T’loth@sargon999 Last forum login more than 30 days ago. Valuuk@a747freak Last forum login more than 30 days ago. Wesley Paul@mastermune Last forum login more than 30 days ago. Wilson@Jamjullison Last forum login more than 30 days ago.
11. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY: (2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status) This will be effective Monday, July 6, unless these officers report for duty and sign into the forums before that date: Avyr@trendor77 Last forum login over 60 days ago and on Yellow Alert last month. Luke@stags3648 Last forum login over 60 days ago and on Yellow Alert last month. Dangle@jimdangle84 Last forum login over 60 days ago and on Yellow Alert last month. Joseph@tokyo007 Last forum login over 60 days ago and on Yellow Alert last month. Niccoli@crazylord89 Last forum login over 60 days ago and on Yellow Alert last month. Matt@mattpedigo Last forum login over 60 days ago and on Yellow Alert last month. Shakiayae@tormentere Last forum login over 60 days ago and on Yellow Alert last month.
RMKS/ 1. July Fleet Events (all start times are 2030hrs EDT except as noted). A. Primary Fleet Events: Risa Vacation Event, 10 and 11 July, with Admiral’s Call on 11 July. Random Fleet Event July 25: ranking officer will determine the evening’s activities. B. Kick a Tribble Mondays, join the 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron on maneuvers July 6, 13, 20, and 27. C. Carrier Ops Wednesday, July 15. 2. Please be sure to see the Fleet Training Officer, Fleet Captain Davis, for help with configuring and equipping your ships for battle. This will come in handy for the upcoming Fleet Top Gun Event in August! He can be found daily in the Vent channels. 3. For any questions on contributing to the Fleet Holdings, and for assistance in doing so, please contact FCAPT Novin. He can be reached by PM at Novin7, or on his ship’s bridge at @novin7. 4. Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, Intro to the Lucky 7th, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it. 5. If you would like to withdraw some items from the Fleet Bank, but can’t get what you want because you can’t withdraw it, please contact the Fleet Financial Officer, FCAPT Edward Hau. He is in Vent almost daily, and can be reached by PM at Edward Hau, or on his ship’s bridge at @Toastercide. 6. Fleet invites and Ventrilo information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only. Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff. Once the applications are approved, the Chief of Staff will update a running thread under Fleet News on the Fleet7.com holovid page that will let all Captains know who can be invited, if they should ask. Anyone SEC III [CDR] or above can invite them to the Fleet, but again, only if they are listed in that thread, or you have verbal confirmation from a senior Fleet member that their application was made and accepted. 7. Ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the fleet website, participating in Fleet Vent, and reporting for duty once every 30 days. Failure to do without requesting Reserve Status from the CoS is grounds for dismissal. 8. When in the Fleet Vent channel, please observe etiquette with respect to other Fleet members. If you think that your group is going to create a lot of cross-talk chatter in the channel and there are a number of other players in the channel you are in, please relocate to another channel until the battle is over. 9. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday, July 30, 2100 EDT. Location is the Fleet Starbase Conference Room. //HQ SENDS
At the conclusion of the Featured Episode “Time in a Bottle,” Captains successfully made contact with a population of Krenim survivors that had hidden themselves away in a pocket of time using a unique piece of temporal technology. This technology proved capable of shielding the existence of an entire planet away from the eyes of the Vaadwaur, the Heralds, and even the Iconian Council itself! With the assistance of Captain Nog, the groundwork was laid to form a cooperative research and development pact with the Krenim, potentially allowing the entire civilized galaxy to benefit from their incredible ability to directly manipulate the perception of time.
Players will have the opportunity to see that agreement through to its fruition by participating in the construction of the Fleet Research Lab – an entirely new Fleet Holding, available to all Fleets in Star Trek Online.
This impressive space station, hidden away in the Delta Quadrant, will be built for the primary purpose of assisting the Krenim as they further develop their expertise in timeline manipulation and temporal mechanics. With the guidance of these new allies, the Research Lab will take on many aspects of Krenim architectural design, but will remain fully owned and operated by the players’ Fleet.
While the focus of this facility will be temporal manipulations, the amenities it offers are uniquely qualified to make this the perfect location for R&D of all types. As such, this facility will offer many new opportunities for players to explore and participate in the existing R&D System in entirely new and rewarding ways.
Advancing this new Fleet Holding through to its completion will also grant many incredible new options for equipping your ship and crew, as well as improving some of the core options available to your Captain and your fleetmates.
The Fleet Research Lab will also feature many unlockable projects to improve both its interior and exterior visual appearance, as well as many standard conveniences that all starship captains need access to from time to time. Fleets can also unlock inter-fleet shuttle capabilities that will allow for quick and easy access to the Research Lab’s location in the Delta Quadrant.
Additional details on all of the equipment and unlocks associated with this Holding will be published in a future blog, closer to the release date.
Our away team sent to the Chicago Star Trek Convention 2015 are now en route to there home bases. From what I have been told a good time was had by all. Fleet members have already contacted me to start planning next years meeting which is going to be bigger and better. So with that being said I will be putting together a planning committee to start the planning and logistics. Stay tuned we will be putting additional info has we go along. We will use this thread for any further comments or thoughts. Looking forward to seeing you there...
Our Mission: Our forces will help encourage dialogue, promote growth, and insure the free flow of trade. Our Most Recent History: After the Great Devastation, under Operation "Unified Assistance" the 7th Fleet began providing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief to many planets & star systems in the quadrant. About 40% of the galaxy's population live within the 7th Fleet Area of Responsibility.
We have been given the sacred task and responsibility to rebuild the "Lucky 7th" to her former glory.
Our Motto: No man left behind.
This Area is a placeholder for site content. The homepage is typically the only page without content in this area. Content that will display here are things like the forum list, posts, raid details and any other default content for a section of the site or piece of functionality.