View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deputy Commander Turner

re: Attention Ensigns Syberion Snow & Artimus Gordan

Ensign Syberion Snow & Artimus Gordan please report to TF72, Deck 7,
Room 72 A, Mr Cabot will be your contact. See the OOD.

Last edited by Deputy Commander Turner on 10/09/09 8:54; edited 1 time in total
Deputy Commander Turner

re: Forward Ensign Snow Log to T Cabot

Finished unpacking, Ensign Snow takes in his spartan quarters and smiles. Neat, stark, ordered and minimalist, just the way he likes it.

It’s been a busy day, he hasn’t had time to relax since arriving at 7th Fleet HQ, so he makes his way toward the training facility for an hour or two of calisthenics, his preferred recreational activity. The simulated Klingon combatants come at him wave after wave, each one stronger than the last. He spins and slashes with a stolen bat’leth, the cut swiping across the Klingons midsection, but this level of the simulation is difficult and his opponents allies quickly overcome Ensign Snow. A moment before he would have felt the white hot flash of pain of a dk ‘tahg thrust to the back the façade fades away, the compute announces his defeat.

Snow smiles and wipes the sweat from his brow. He makes his way to the sonic showers and cleans up before heading to the galley for a meal and to, perhaps, meet some of his fellows in the 7th fleet. His thoughts are on the future. His aspiration to join the famed TF-72 drives him. Getting into the 7th fleet was the first step, and that one is behind him. It is only a matter of time, he knows, before he proves his worth.

He glances about at his new found comrades. There is much honor to be found in Star Fleet, and human culture has always intrigued him. Much of their history is similar to his own peoples, but he really enjoys their food…especially sushi.

“Six unagi summer rolls, and an Andorian ale”

Snow finds a seat and grins, more than pleased to be aboard.

It is then I receive the page I was waiting for.
xxWingNutxx

re: Attention Ensigns Syberion Snow & Artimus Gordan

After locating his quarters Ensign Gordan throws his seabag on the bunk and takes a quick inspection of his new home for the forseeable future. As he getting ready to go to deck 7 and locate Mr. Cabot, Artimus realizes he needs to find a place to stash his Romulan ale before it's found and confiscated. "I don't need to find myself in the brigg just yet" he says to himself. Well now thats taken care of lets go find Mr. Cabot and check out the sights while I'm at it.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: