Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> RP Fleet Web Task Force
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Admiral Van Wormer
Science - Admiral

Awarded:

re: TF-79 CREW FORUM

Captain Van Wormer to Ensign Scott - Great job down there so far Mr. Scott. When the FDBD is in place and operational, expect myself and Captain Lang to join you. This is the "strange new worlds" part, and we can't wait to get involved!

Midway out...

Awarded:

The bio dome descends wildly through the atmosphere then the gravimetric jets spark on allowing the the FDBD to right itself, as the dome closes on the surface each jet begins to emit waves as the bio dome lands intact. I look around “All engineers lets get to work I want this thing up we're expecting Capt. Wormer and Commander Lang.” About this time crewman engineer Ben Telly approaches the young Ensign, “Ensign Scott we are going to need some help getting the dome up we're only two engineers sir.” I look at crewmen Telly, “Right Telly lets grab a couple of the science crew and enlist some marines as well as myself, hows that sound Telly.” Telly reply's “That's fine sir however you do not have help sir, I am sure you have more pressing matters to attend.” “Mr. Telly” I say “While I may lead I have no issues with getting down in the ditch with my squad working side by side with them.” Sir I meant no offense.” I look at crewman Telly. “None was taken Mr. Telly.” I put my hand on the crewman's shoulder and smile at him as we walk off “Now where do you need me to lend a hand.” After two solid hours pass the bio dome is completed and fully operational. I finish my scan of the dome with
my tricorder seeking any defects or cracks in the dome's shell ...the readings show no defects in the FDBD.
“Crewmen Telly” I shout and wave the young man over, “Crewman I have been over the bio dome and the tricorders data shows its solid work good job Mr. Telly.” Thank you sir, also sir we have enough space in the dome for the shuttle and the ATV.” “That's great news Crewman great work again.” I say as I walk off for the Kitty hawk. “Seravik can you move the shuttle onto the landing pad that Crewman Telly has set up for us.” “Of course Ens Scott." I turn to Ens Roland ” Ens Roland I am going to need you to go with Seravik to notify the Midway and the Trial that the FDBD is set up. Were just under 2.33502 km from N3 and awate both Captain Wormer and Commander Lang to join us.” “Aye sir.” Ens Roland responds. She opens a comm channel to both ships “To NCC. Midway and NCC. Trial away team lead reports base is up and ready. Beam down at your leisure, Kitty hawk out.”

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
Admiral Van Wormer
Science - Admiral

Awarded:

Mr. Scott, you've done a great job down there. I'll be beaming down directly. Captain Van Wormer out.

Midway to Trial - Captain Lang, Mr. Scott is ready for us and I'm preparing to head down now. Feel free to join the fun! Midway out.

Number One, you have the Bridge, I'm beaming down to N3.

"Captain, may I remind you of the regulations governing the participation of the ships Captain on away missions." L'Krain said.

You may, but I didn't get to really get involved during my last outing here, and I'm not letting that happen again! I'm going.

"Aye aye Captain. I have the bridge. Enjoy yourself." L'Krain replied.

I finger my comm badge - Transporter Room, stand by, one to beam down....

Sir,

Ens Sigsbee II reporting for duty. I have received tasking from COMO Van Wormer to report to the USS Midway. I am skilled in Engineering. I look forward to working with you and your crew.

Standing by for further orders.

V/r
Ens Carl Sigsbee II
USS Maine NCC-1898
Admiral Van Wormer
Science - Admiral

Awarded:

I look over my shoulder at the Midways newest officer. "Very sharp", I think to myself.

Welcome to the Midway Mr. Sigsbee. Ensure you review the stats of the NX class ships (early pages of this thread). After doing so, prepare to assume the duties of Chief Engineer.

That's all I have for you now. The First Officer, CMDR L'Krain will see to your berthing....

It was early morning when I finished my holodeck program. Ever since joining Starfleet, I found it both relaxing and challenging to battle the Klingons hand to hand. Its to the point now where the only challenge is to turn off the safety protocols... Today's excercise brought a couple cuts to my arms and knuckles, but nothing major this time.

After quick trip to sick bay to patch up the lacerations, I returned to my quarters, at a quick meal, showered, and donned my uniform. Another shift, a new day.

Having just arrived a couple days prior and having helped the security detail on the Biosphere secure the Klingon prisoners, I am itching for my next assignment.

re: Reporting for Duty

Ensign Savar reporting as ordered Captain. *** gives the traditional Vulcan greeting***

I was told to report directly to engineering, however, I thought it logical to check in with the commanding officer before beginning my duties. I stand ready to assist in whatever capacity is needed.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> RP Fleet Web Task Force All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: