This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 75 (TF-75) 7th SCS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myles Keogh

re: TF-75 Meet and Greet

Task Force 75 will host a meet and greet for all interested officers this week. The plan will be to meet at Starbase 39 in the Sierra System, and then conduct a brief tour of each officer's ship bridge. This will give us an opportunity to be briefed on each officer's ship capabilities, armaments, bridge crews, and each officer's skill set/career path.

Following our brief tours, we will select a fleet action to engage in as a team.

If you're interested in flying with Task Force 75, please indicate, via reply to this thread, which of the following three dates/times would work best for you for our meet and greet:

Friday, May 7th - 7:30 PM EST (GMT -4:00)

Saturday, May 8th - 2:00 PM EST (GMT -4:00)

Sunday, May 9th - 2:00 PM EST (GMT -4:00)

Use of Ventrillo is encouraged, but not required for this activity.

Friday, May 7th - 7:30 PM EST sounds good for me. I'll be there ...Who's bringing the chips?

USS Nautilus

TF - 75 Medic

Myles Keogh

I have ordered the Comanche's galley to make sure we have enough chips, dip and little cocktail weenies...

Who else is up for one of the above dates/times?

I should be good for this weekend. Wife will be out of town, so I'll be free, FREE!!! lol

Just kidding. I love her. But seriously, I'll be there.

Myles Keogh

Can we have our meet and greet on Sunday? Nuke and I have to go finish off the Borg Queen on Friday. Happy

Since the Fleet has set condition: yellow alert, it is even more important for TF 75 to assemble on Sunday at 2:30 PM EST (-4:00). As stated above, we will use our time to learn more about each ship of the task force, gauge combat readiness and discuss task force roles.

See you on Sunday at Starbase 39!

Sunday isn't going to be great for me. I'll do my best, but...yeah, yesterday or today was best for me. We'll see what happens.

BBz Nuke

sorry sir i wont be here at 2:30 est....i will however be here at or around 4:30pm est.

USS Nautilus

TF - 75 Medic

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 75 (TF-75) 7th SCS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: