Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 73 (TF-73) Memory Alpha Req
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RampantArc

re: MA Requistion Spread Sheets

These are the Spread sheets for MK IV and VI equpment from MA. If you want something off this list then atleast supply the item. We (Captain Mercer and I) are running under the assumption that Craftees will have access to wearhouse 7 for the crafting process providing that the brass okays it. But to speed up the process deliver everything required to Captain Mercer. The item will then be delivered eather directly to you, or if your offline for some time to the fleet bank to be picked up by you.

ENG MKIV
Forum Image

ENG MKVI
Forum Image

SCI MKIV
Forum Image

SCI MKVI
Forum Image

TAC MKIV
Forum Image

TAC MKVI
Forum Image

Last edited by RampantArc on 05/05/10 6:04; edited 1 time in total
Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

Forum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image
Forum ImageForum Image

Bump for people who missed it

Awarded:

Wow guys, thanks for all the hard work on this! I know it couldn't have been easy what with the gathering of materials, frequent trips to MA, so on and so forth...

Awarded:

Forum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image
Forum ImageForum Image

Bump Again

Forum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum Image
RampantArc

Forum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image

Ok, its done. its been done for some time now, but Mercer wanted to make some modifications. and then i neglected my inbox for a few weeks and he told me to put them up, but i didn't see them. so yeah.

here they are in all their awesomeness, the teir 3 spreadsheets. please note that one or two of the items are missing, that is because i can't get the information my self.

ENG MKVIII
Forum Image

ENG MKX
Forum Image

SCI MKVIII
Forum Image

SCI MKX
Forum Image

TAC MKVIII
Forum Image

TAC MKX
Forum Image

Things that Skippy can't do

#77: The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them “You don’t need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for.”
Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

Ahh thank you very much Mr. Kelly i can pretty them up now Happy fo some reason i couldnt pull them off your emails and if i did... it only gave me 2 columns instead of all 4 so lets see what we can do with this now Happy.... and hmmm i must have missed them in the screen shots im sorry about that will fill them in when i fix them up

Awarded:

Do to the recent patch for MA the values for some if not all of the items on these sheets have changed making my job that much harder. If anyone wants to help in any small way please PM me for instructions thanks alot

Jump to: