This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 75 (TF-75) 7th SCS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J. St. Peter

re: Might be gone for a bit...

Just wanted to do a quick check-up and let y'all know I'm gonna be a little scarce the next few days...

My wife (who is now 8 weeks pregnant with our first) was hospitalized yesterday afternoon. She was pretty dehydrated (as not even water was staying down anymore) and when they did a check up, found out that she has pancreatitis (despite not having the outward symptoms like sharp pains). I spent the night with her last night, all is good aside from her being thirsty. They're going to do a few more tests over the weekend and hopefully she'll be back home by Monday. Baby is doing perfectly fine...the little brat.

Anyway, all else is good. If you don't see much of me or if I am online and have to leave right away, you know why.

Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Good to hear sir and thanks for the update, also congratulations are in order sir. I wish all the best for you and your family

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
homershanks

I congratulate you as well sir, and let me tell you as a recent first time dad myself you will love that baby more than you can even imagine. Also let me advise you to get in as much playing time as you can right now . I hope your wife is feeling better soon.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 75 (TF-75) 7th SCS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: