Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 77 (TF-77) Science Corps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Fleet Actions

This coming Thursday, I'd like to see if we couldn't get a solid group/team of 5 folks, if not two teams of 5 folks, to do some of the Fleet Actions at LtCdr and Cdr ranks. It'd be particularly sweet if we could do this on the Klingon side, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

What time were you thinking? I work 3p-11p. I'm available after 11:30 though.

And I don't have a Klingon character haha.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

I was thinking any time starting mid-afternoon, EDT (3-ish), but am also available for post-midnight stuff.

Awarded:

Forum Image

Mr. Borannus I have place a post in event for this Thursday as you have requested for Fleet Action with the Klingon. I hope that you will be one of the first to sign up for the event. Start time will be 8:00PM eastern time for a couple of hours. I have accepted the mission and I truly look forward to working with you this Thursday.

Cpt Augurson
81st MACO XO
1stSgt USMC Retired

Awarded:

The only problem with that time-frame is that I'll be putting my son to be bed between 8 and 8:30, since he starts kindergarten Friday morning.

Borannus wrote:
The only problem with that time-frame is that I'll be putting my son to be bed between 8 and 8:30, since he starts kindergarten Friday morning.

No, I fear you are not being realistic!

You will be putting your son in bed at 8-8:30
Then again at 8:54-9:00
Then again at 9:15 to 9:30
Then, depending on his stubborn factor, being ranged from 1 to 5 multiplied by a factor range of excitability of 1 to 5, you then subtract from the resulting product the strength of your Scary Authority voice, you will either be putting him again to bed between 10:15 and 10:20, or a multiple times of 10:15, 10:20, 10:25, 10:30, etc on toward midnight when you finally fall asleep, exhausted, while your child is still wandering the dark halls of your house for one last "drink of water"
envy

I am available Thursday. I am at Lt-10 now, and hope to make it up to first grade or so of the next rank before Thursday.

I want to make a Klingon, but haven't had the time for it yet. If I did manage to get one made before Thursday, I don't think it will be at LtCdr by then.
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Thankfully, my son's pretty good at bed time, especially for me. This isn't a slam on my wife, it's just how he can be sometimes. I'd say we shoot for the LtCdr rank range, then, as I have a Tactical at LC1 (for the moment). Could potentially ratchet my Sci Lt7 up to LC in time, too.

Awarded:

My thanks to those that came out for some "dark side" fun. Due to the differing ranks, we couldn't do any of the actual Fleet Actions, but we did do the first Klingon PvE episode (with much trial and error, I might add.)

I had a really good time. I know there were bugs and my itty bitty low level character's inabilities got us killed a lot. But come on, those Klingons taking one hit and saying "no way dude, we're outta here" was funny as hell!

Mostly, I feel great because in the end, we STILL got it done.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 77 (TF-77) Science Corps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: