Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 77 (TF-77) Science Corps
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
RebelWeasel

re: New Recruit

Newly Assigned to TF-77 and reporting in, I am Mayu T. Toshiyama of the USS Vash.

I feel excited to be part of this TF group. One of the mentors who raised me was a strong gambler, and he told me stories of ancient gambling machines where the best winning screen was of three 7's in a row. I think of the 7th fleet TF 77 as those three lucky 7's. It's like being assigned here, is my own personal "Jackpot" winning game.
William Anders

re: Re: New Recruit

Newly Assigned to TF-77 and reporting in, I am Mayu T. Toshiyama of the USS Vash.

I feel excited to be part of this TF group. One of the mentors who raised me was a strong gambler, and he told me stories of ancient gambling machines where the best winning screen was of three 7's in a row. I think of the 7th fleet TF 77 as those three lucky 7's. It's like being assigned here, is my own personal "Jackpot" winning game.

Welcome aboard! Good to have ya!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
William Anders

re: TF-77 Welcome and Roster

Roster updated as of 30 August

Last edited by William Anders on 08/30/10 6:09; edited 1 time in total
William Anders

Roll call time! Post here. I wanna know what you're up to. What you've been doing in game.

VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

I don't get much play time during my work week, since it's 12s. That's why I tend to be on a lot during my days off.

I've been trying to level both p'Rett and Syrann, even though I know the fleet doesn't need a whole lot of Tacticals at the RA and VA level.

I don't get much play time during my work week, since it's 12s. That's why I tend to be on a lot during my days off.

I've been trying to level both p'Rett and Syrann, even though I know the fleet doesn't need a whole lot of Tacticals at the RA and VA level.

Copy that. Quite understandable. I'm just trying to get a feel of everyone's schedules so we can get some TF events going.

VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

I'm not sure if I posted it elsewhere, but for easy reference for you, here's my current schedule.

I work Night shift, which is 1900 to 0700(ish) EDT. My first night of work is Saturday, and I finish my duty week Tuesday night (Wednesday morning). We are forecast to swap to Days (0700 to 1900-ish) around the beginning of November; at that point, my duty week will be Sunday through Wednesday.

Of my three days off, typically one day is "mine," one day is my wife's* and the other is our family day. Exactly which day off is what is not generally known from week to week, sorry to say.

* = I can usually play on my wife's day, too, I'm just more susceptible to having to do some stuff for our two kids.

I am currently focused on first-game exploration and experience of the game content on my main federation science character, Mayu. She's level Lt. Com grade 4, using somewhat sub-standard equipment and whatnot because she is my first character in game.

I'm also slowly working on Qis, the Klingon science character alt I have in the 7th IS. She is also Lt. Com grade 1. I am not working hard or often on Qis because I think things will go easier for me later if I get Mayu leveled up and crafting so that I can better equip any alts I make in game later on.

I am flirting with the idea of making an identical Federation Klingon version of Qis, as a Tac officer, and keeping the two of them lock-stepped on leveling for roleplay espionage reasons. I've held back on starting this project because I haven't really seen any roleplay in the game so far and am uncertain if it's worth the extra effort of bothering to do it, even though it is a neat and fun idea.

My current schedule is that I have assigned duties on Sat, Sun, and Monday evenings, and that I live in West Coast time zone, so even though I get home at reasonable hours and can begin some light play at about 9pm my time, usually the East Coasters are already in bed and events over by this time. Sometimes, as schedule rearrangements demand, I also work Friday evening shifts as well.

Tuesdays I am out most the day, and usually not feeling good in the evening so I tend to avoid grouping at all on that night because I know I am not at my best. Wednesdays vary, and Thursdays and Fridays I can sometimes spend as much as entire days in game, depending on my study load and writing schedules if I am doing acceptably in my work.
William Anders

LTCDR The Sarge transferred to Starbase 643. Roster updated.

RebelWeasel

Does being assigned to SB 643 mean that he's a party animal since it's the "social" channel in Vent?
William Anders

Does being assigned to SB 643 mean that he's a party animal since it's the "social" channel in Vent?

Haha yes. We'll go with that!

William Anders

Updated as of 20 September

Anomalous Life Form

LTCDR Flint reporting in for duty sir.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 77 (TF-77) Science Corps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: