View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nova Spellwig

re: Program

Iam thinking of trying my hand at making some patches and art work for the 7th amnly i need do do some thing with my time because i have alot of it but i really dont know anything about the programs out there so if any of the guys from the art department could give me some ideas on this and iam looking and getting the full version of said program so if you can help me plz do so

Thank you
Scott "NOVA" Graham

Awarded:

Good Luck Sir.... I have more time myself... I need to fine me a hobby or something....

type in to google (or bing, or what ever the hell you use) Paint shop pro, find out the latest verson and then type in "Paint shop pro "version number" torrent TPB". eather that or "Adobe photoshop "version number" torrent TPB".

i used to able to use those programs and i was like a mother fucking wizard. just so you know; its not like riding a bike, its not simple and straight forward, read the help manual the whole way through or else you'll rage quit, well i mean i did when i relised i could con shakleford into doing all my art work.

I know, i'm pretty much useless Happy

hope that gets you on the path

Things that Skippy can't do

#77: The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them “You don’t need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for.”
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

I'd recommend the "GiMP" - it's a free program that has most, if not all, of the functionality of Paint Shop Pro (or so I'm told).

Awarded:

yeah gimp is really awesome i use it for my editing now as well

Jump to: