Forum Image

/PRIORITY ROUTINE
STARDATE 2410.12.05
MSGID ADMIN
TO ALL HANDS
FR HEADQUARTERS SEVENTH FLEET
SUBJ METRICS

RMKS/

1. Just a reminder that to maintain active duty status with the 7th Fleet, members must do both of the following:

Ventrilo logins cannot be tracked; and thus cannot be enforced - however, the large majority of our active members use ventrilo as a matter of routine. It is highly encouraged that all members download and install Ventrilo if they have not already. You do not necessarily have to have a headset or microphone, just being able to listen is often enough.

If you are unable to meet these requirements for any reason, please inform your CO, or myself, ASAP. We will happily place you on Reserve, and you will no longer be required to meet these metrics.

2. TF 71, TF 73, TF 88 OoB's updated. They now display rank and class.

3. TF 72 and TF 80 OoB's updated. Members of those TF's who are on reserve are now properly displayed.

4. SB 643 OoB updated; new members have been added. Expect assignments soon.

// Shackelford SENDS

Last edited by sparrow794 on 06/27/12 0:29; edited 2 times in total

Awarded:

re: Staff Report, 12/5: Metrics

What the Chief of Staff said! Interacting with your fleet-mates is a major part of what 7th Fleet is all about. Get Vent, use it if possible, get into the game and play with the Fleet! It's pretty simple...
Ezreq Blodvaerd

re: Staff Report, 12/5: Metrics

Commodore Shackelford, Sir...

I greatly appreciate the detailed, labor intensive work that you have done here. There is however, one minor correction and one request that I have:

Forum Image

Mr. Kingpinn's rank is Colonel, not a Navy captain. He is still a member of the 7th MD (Marine), edventhough he is the CO of TF 88. TF 88 is a Joint Arms (Fleet and Marines) Task Force.

Then there is my title. We had discussed a change from BANDITCOM to somthing more appropriate to what the 88th actually does. I would prefer the title of Chief Intelligence Officer on the Metrics Chart. As for the name bar: FLTCIO is most desired.

Mr. Kingpinn's proper rank is a higher priority however.

Thank You.

Jump to: