Forum Image

/PRIORITY ONE
STARDATE 2410.12.16
MSGID ADMIN
TO ALL HANDS
FR HEADQUARTERS SEVENTH FLEET
SUBJ STAFF MEETING

RMKS/

1. ENS REG and ENS KOLTAR left the in game fleet and hereby removed from the forum roster. HQ rec'd no notification.

2. LT. CMDR TEMPEST (TanzyODH) shows no in fleet character and is hereby removed from the forum roster.

3. By order of HQ, we wish to establish a grooming standard for Ventrilo Text-to-Speech.

3.1 Members in a command (HQ) position should establish their TTS as their HQ title.

3.2 All other members should establish their TTS as their Fleet Rank followed by character name.

3.3 Further TTS setup instructions will be forthcoming.

4. Permissions for in game Fleet Bank withdrawals have been adjusted downward to further protect fleet resources.

4.1 Ensigns are limited to 1 item per day, per tab. This is increased by +1 per in game rank increase up to a total of 5 items per day, per tab, for Captains.

4.2 Warehouse 7 permissions are different due to the nature of that storage tab. Ensigns may remove up to 50 items per day from this tab, increasing accordingly up to 1000 items per day for Captains.

4.3 The Vault is restricted to in game Admirals only.

5. OPERATION: BASS PRO SHOP is set for January 14 and 15th. Start time is 2100 EST. This event will be a 'gathering' action; members will spend approximately 2 hours gathering anamolies. Member with the highest donation will receive a real life award, likely from the Ship's store. Further details on this Fleet Action will be forthcoming.

6. Strike Group: Alpha is going to be restructured in a similar fashion to Beta. Details on this will be coming soon.

7. Members of Captain rank or higher in game will now be able to extend fleet invites. Please use this role responsibly and only invite approved applicants.

Last edited by sparrow794 on 12/28/10 15:57; edited 1 time in total

re: Staff Report, 12/16: Staff Meeting

Forum Image

This staff meeting is one for the books, awesome in both ideas and new activities. After saying that… We need to make sure all special effect items aren't brought onto hosting ship. Normally this isn’t a problem but some people here can’t handle the extra effects of the game. I don't lag but it just so happen that I was Multitasking at the time and it caused problems. Normally I can run 3 to 4 programs at the same time on the internet. But for some reason cryptic made an item that just kills your CPU and internet connect for some reason. We might as well call that item and memory leak item.

Oh though I thought it was funny that the person that activated the item almost lag himself out. I know it was an accident but its something to think about.

OPERATION: BASS PRO SHOP sounds really awesome, I think I will test that out Saturday and see how many I get out of it, as a test run.

Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

/ADDENDUM 01

1. Romano (Annoraxprime) has left the in game fleet and no notice or information regarding the departure has been received by the CoS. Recommend removal from forum roster.

2. TF-71 is hereby disbanded.

3. COM Carter and ENS Somak are temporarily assigned to TF-73.

4. TF-80, TF-73, and Fleet 7 OoB's updated.

Please monitor this thread for further forthcoming information and orders on the Strike Group Alpha restructuring.

----Test Complete----

B’Tran (Vice Admiral)
1 Hour grind test for data samples

Here is the conclusion of my test.

Name and Worth of items

118 Unidentified Substance – 1,770,000
1 Tranium Particle Trace – 45,000
92 Chronometric Wave Signature – 1,380,000
86 Technical Schematic – 688,000
1 Dekyon Particle Trace – 40,000
4 Duderon Particle Trace – 180,000
1 Vertion Particle Trace – 260,000
2 Methogenic Particle Trace – 150,000
1 Chronometric Particle Trace – 500,000
2 Antithoron Particle Trace – 930,000
1 Anyon Particle Trace – 50,000

Totals:
309 Data Samples
5,993,000 Worth in energy credits

Please note that 3 people came into my instance half way through my grind. They too were looking for Data Samples. You would think that the amount of Data Samples drops would increase. You would be wrong. I was getting more Data Samples on my own then having those others running around with me.

Also, I haven’t sold any of them yet. So, if you need any of them just let me know. I also have another 35 more traces in my bank.

Conclusion of findings.

If the whole fleet did this, the bank will be likely be full to the top of Data Samples or maybe half of them could be sold over time and put that money into the bank. If I did it for 2 hours I would have over 12 Million in energy credit worth of Data Samples, if sold correctly. Not only would this be a fun thing to do but everyone in need of Memory Alpha gear would get it at a drop of a hat.

Possible Scenario:
10 people playing x (2 hours x 6 million)
10 people playing x 12 million
120 million worth of energy credits.

Put Half of Data Samples in Bank. ¼ sold, put energy credits in bank. ¼ you keep and do what you want with it. What do you think about that idea?

Awarded:

DO NOT play with your toys during Staff Meetings. Very disruptive.
Annoraxprime

re: Still here dont worry just changed characters

Nelah present and much more serious than the tarty Romano.

Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Re: Still here dont worry just changed characters

Annoraxprime wrote:
Nelah present and much more serious than the tarty Romano.

Thank you sir. Wasn't sure if you still wanted to be with us or not.

Awarded:

/ADDENDUM 02

1. TF 71 forums have been reviewed and archived.

2. Kinkaid research Station Forums have been moved. They are now a subforum of the Fleet War College.

3. Eve Online forums created, and main Eve thread moved. Please keep Eve discussion limited to the new forum; and also, please keep in mind that our primary duties remain to the STO fleet. Eve is fun - but STO doesn't require advanced algebra. As popular as the Eve corp is becoming, understand that roughly 70% of the fleet is not over there, and is not going to be. If there is a fleet action, a meeting, or if someone simply logs in to vent and asks for help in STO - I don't want to see a bunch of people playing Eve. One of the nice things about that game is that you can log out of it, and still be accomplishing your training - and things happen slowly there, so let's not begrudge our captains who might want to finish an STF so that we can stare out our hangar bays in Eve.

4. The right sidebar 'Logistics Request' widget has been temporarily removed.

I will have to also ask that personnel attending the staff meetings leave their toys at home. Other than that I found it to be a very productive meeting and am looking forward to the Bass Pro Round Up!

Also, thank you Mr. Vital for the test farming and posting of your results!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: