Awarded:

re: Meritorious Service Medal

Forum Image

To: All Hands
From COMSEVENTHFLT
Subj: Meritotious Service Medal

Forum Image

Meritorious Service Medal

By High regards and recommendation from Major General Talbot I hereby award the Meritorious Service Medal to Brigadier General Augerson. Let's all join in and congratulate him accordingly. Excellent job sir, well done and thanks for the healthy contribution to the fleet bank well noted sir...

To: 7th Fleet Command Staff
Subj: NOMINATION FOR MERITORIOUS SERVICE MEDAL C/O

BRIGADIER GENERAL AUGERSON

WHILE SERVING WITH THE MARINE MACO DIVISION 7TH FLEET, BRIGADIER GENERAL AUGERSON DISPLAYED SUSTAINED SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE WITHOUT EQUAL, WHICH EARNED HIM NOTEWORTHY RECOGNITION. WHILE SPENDING NUMEROUS HOURS ON THE MARKET WITHIN STO, HE HAS RAISED 50,000,000 ENERGY CREDITS WHICH HE HAS DONATED TO THE FLEET BANK FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A 7TH FLEET STARBASE. HE CONSTANTLY WORKS HARD TO IMPORVE HIS KNOWLEDGE AND HAS A STRONG DESIRE TO MAKE THE 7TH FLEET THE BEST IN GAME. BRIGADIER GENERAL AUGERSON HAS SET AN OUTSTANDING EXAMPLE FOR ALL MEMBERS OF THE FLEET TO EMULATE. THROUGH HIS ACTIONS, AUGERSON HAS EARNED THE RESPECT OF THE ENTIRE FLEET. HIS DEVOTION TO DUTY, AND TIRELESS EFFORTS ARE IN KEEPING WITH HIGHEST TRADITIONS OF 7TH FLEET.

by direction,

E. Talbot
Major General
MACO Commanding General

Awarded:

Forum Image

Thanks for the award sir, my mission with the fleet is just getting started. My goal is to do my personal best to make this fleet number one in game. We have so many great people, that my job come easy. I thank you all for your support in the past and in the future. I hope to place another 50,000,000 by the end of the month.

Semper Fi,

W. Augerson
DCG/BGEN

Last edited by AUGERSON U.S.M.C. (Ret) on 01/03/11 7:44; edited 4 times in total

Congratulations General! Semper Fidelis!

Awarded:

Forum Image

I can think of few others who deserve this award. Congrats and keep up the good work my friend!

Forum Image

Oh its about time. LOL!

Congratulations Augerson!

Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Congratulations, sir Happy

Awarded:

Forum Image

Cleo Mavendorf wrote:
Forum Image

I can think of few others who deserve this award. Congrats and keep up the good work my friend!

Gentlemen, allow me help to answer the statement that there are many other who are deserving of this great award. If you can recall a staff meeting that we had months ago, that any member of this great Fleet can submit someone up for any award that the Fleet has to offer. With that said, if you are aware or feel that there is a member of this fleet that should have this award, then my question is when you are going to submit your request? I don’t mean just a request to have the award, but a statement telling why this member is receiving the award. (If you haven’t notice, the Admiral loves to attach the citation to the post).

With all that said, we encourage you all to submit your statements. We all can’t be everywhere or see every action that someone make. However, we can see there actions through your eyes.

BGen Augerson//send//

Congratulations BG Augerson. It is well deserved that you are recognized, not just for this most recent event, but for your continued servcie and duty to the 7th fleet.

As for other individuals being deserving of this and other awards, I agree, there are. But, as it was pointed out, we all have the ability and the duty to make these recommendations. This is not to say that all recommendations will lead to an award being given, but at least some recognition will be made.

Mr Augerson, Mr. Talbot and even myself, have had the honor of recommending others for such honors. I'm certain that the Fleet Admiralty has also had the pleasure of doing so.

If you have someone in mind, whom you feel is up for any form of recognition....Speak up. The 7th Fleet needs to know.

Awarded:

Forum Image

Thank you Mr Blodvaerd for your support.

Jump to: