Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 80 (TF-80) MACO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shardded

re: For Liberty

Just a lil demo record I made for Liberty Call that went down last Saterday.Any coments and tips will be appreciated.

sorry i have no idea how to inbed video.

Awarded:

re: Re: For Liberty

Shardded wrote:

sorry i have no idea how to inbed video.

I got your back; went ahead and did it for ya. In the future, there is a drop down menu on the message post screen that has a you tube option (it initially says Video BBcode Extensions). Just enter the link into the message body, highlight it, and choose you tube video from the drop down menu and it should put the correct tags around the link to display the video as embedded.

Awarded:

not bad for a first time hope im sorry i couldnt get the demorecord tutorial last night cause fraps wouldnt work on my big screen so ill do it wednesday during the day before 12 central

Thank you Mr.Shackelford and Mr.Mercer you are the reason i was able to make the Demo Record to work. I found the two videos you did on Demo recored a wile back and it helped me a lot .That and a bit of trail and error.So thank you too Mr.Mercer.

Awarded:

oh u saw my first tutorial?? thats awesome i thought shack archived them thats why i didnt say anything about them i coulda gave u links to the youtube page though...

Jump to: