View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

re: Investigation for Bachman-Final Results

As Mr. Augerson's attorney in the matter of the destruction of the U.S.S. Marianas Trench, and as the fleets "unofficial" police officer figure, I took it upon myself to get to the bottom of this matter.

Upon my investigation I approached Mr. Augerson. He simpled stated that he had not attacked Lt Bachman or his ship in any manor as a Klingon. I took in account his military service and his overall character and came to the conclusion that this man had nothing to hide, and therefore was not lying.

I then took decided to take the U.S.S. North Carolina on a deep infiltration mission into Klingon space. I used every technique for slipping through the defenses I had learned during my venture with TF-88.

We found the debris field for the Marianas Trench and conducted an investigation of the remaining evidence at hand. Through reconstruction techniques we were able to determine that the Trench was indeed attacked and destroyed. From the weapon makings and hit patterns we were able to conclude that it was attacked by a Hegh'ta Bird of Prey with a weapon loadout consistent with an armament of 2 Dual Heavy Cannons, 1 Dual Beam bank, a stolen quantum torpedo launcher, and 2 turrets, all disruptors.

We compared this to the database we had kept while with the 88th for known vessels with this particular layout and also with sub-space communication traffic that was stored for that time frame that we stole from a local transmitter in the next system over.

We discovered that only one ship had been in the area matching the findings of the suspected ship, the I.K.S. Hurricane, commanded my Lt. General Katrene of the KDF. After finding this we dug deeper into the sub-space communications and was able to retrieve a communication sent by the suspect.

"This is Lt. General Katrene of the Bird of Prey Hurricane. We encountered a Federation ship in the sector. We were able to de-cloak off the bow of the ship and destory it in a single pass. Those poor barfs' never even had time to fire back. They died a fools death with no honor."

After discovering this we began to look into the fact of how the captain of the ship, Clinton Bachman was able to survive a fight that resulted in the immediate destruction of his ship. The only conclusion we can seem to come to is he had already departed the ship for unknown reasons. Of course with the loss of the crew we have no way of determining what really took place other then the fact the U.S.S. Marianas Trench was destroyed in a swift and violent attack.

Lt. Huckabee, Investigator

Awarded:

Well done.

Thank you sir

Awarded:

Thank you sir, outstanding job......

Awarded:

I can go for that. My Chief medical officer ordered me into the shuttle craft and I was pushed in by my Tactical officer and sent off into deep space. I was lucky I was picked up by the USS GUAM.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: