View previous topic :: View next topic  
xivim
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: Rebuilding Kinkaid Station

"So its settled then?" Greenhaven looks around at the members of the Kinkaid Research Station board. 17 people are sitting around the conference table, aboard the Mackinaw. Heads nod around the room, as everyone agrees with Greenhaven's assessment.

Greenhaven turns to the ensign standing near the door. "Ensign, get me Admiral Shackleford"

"Aye sir" The ensign walks out the door to contact the admiral.

Turning back to the meeting, Greenhaven looks at his first officer "We still need to find a suitable location to rebuild the station. And i think we are going to do things a bit different this time."

Captain Kathra nods "The whole federation knows about Kinkaid Station now. There is no point trying to hide it. Instead of hiding the station, we should put more resources into defending it. If the Borg found it once, they can do it again."

"Agreed. I have 4 ships scouting locations now, hopefully we should hear from them soon" Greenhaven replies.

"Bridge to Captain Greenhaven, we have the Admiral"

"Put him through here please"

Admiral Shackleford appears on the large screen on the wall behind Captain Greenhaven, as he turns in his chair to face the screen

"Ah Captain, what can i do for you?"

"Admiral. The board has reached a decision. I am pleased to inform you that the new Kinkaid Research Station will be officially built as the Augerson Research Labs. This was a unanimous decision."

"Very good Captain, im glad to hear it"

((Kinkaid Station was a namesake of the Original Wet 7th Fleet, named for one of its most renowned commanders. It only seems fitting then that our new station, as Kinkaid was destroyed, should be named after a member of our own fleet. Augerson Station will continue to practice the beliefs that Mr Augerson has given to this fleet. Mr Augerson has had an impact on every member of this fleet, this is the least i can do for such a great friend.))

Official Name: Augerson Research Labs

((Edit: Moved to quarterdeck, not really meant to be an RP only post))

Jump to: