Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> STF & Fleet Action Recon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: New STF Pics - Space

Here are a few pics I took today of the new, revamped STF's.

Forum Image

This is the Assimilated Borg(Klingon) Carrier. It is the end boss for The Cure-Space. The Cure-Space was very easy and we completed this in 15 minutes. The idea here is to protect the IKS Kang, which is in the center of the map. It is surrounded by 3 Borg Cubes that are on top of Assimilated Klingon shipyards. Underneath the cubes are "recharge" nodes that must be destroyed to be able to destroy the cubes. You must destroy all 3 cubes. While doing this, the 3 shipyards are spawning ships meant to destroy the IKS Kang. You will need to keep an eye on the Kang and heal her as necessary. After that, the Carrier will warp in and destroy that.

Forum Image

This is the new Infected-Space map. This one is interesting. Your objective here is to basically destroy everything. Notice the large transwarp gate in the middle and the 2 smaller "recharge nodes" to the gates left and right. Your goal here is to attack the transwarp gate to lower its hull to below 70%. Once this happens, a "recharge node" on the left or right will lower its shield to recharge the transwarp gate. When the recharge node lowers its shields, you attack it. Once its hull decreases, the 4 smallest nodes will lower their shields to recharge it. Destroy the smallest nodes as quickly as possible. Basically, its a chain effect. You are trying to destroy the first part of the chain first - the 4 smallest nodes. You keep doing this process until all 4 small nodes AND the 2 recharge nodes are destroyed. Once that is complete, you can destroy the transwarp gate. While this is happening, the gate is spawning Sphere's at you. Once complete, each team member will receive a drop on top of the starbase.

Both of these missions have an optional objective - time. Complete the assigned mission within a certain time period and receive a special reward. For the Cure, I received a rare Borg Engine tech which can be used to request Borg Engines.

As things change, I'll do my best to keep it updated.

Awarded:

re: New STF Pics - Space

im waiting to get my klink up there I want the klink armor more then the Fleet armor..

Jump to: