View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Scavenger Hunt 2011

Forum Image

This Friday and Saturday night, 2030hrs EST, 7th Fleet will be hosting a Scavenger Hunt.

I have listed the ROE below. I will post the clues for tomorrow night at the beginning of the hunt. Please shoot me a message or reply to this thread if you have any questions.

CONCEPT:

In an effort to promote fleet unity and esprit de corps, 7th Fleet will host a Scavenger Hunt October 07 – 08, 2030hrs EST. The idea here is a team effort mentality. Teams will be given clues as where to go within the STO realm and create screen captures. The team will then post these screen capture to the fleet website image folder "Scavenger Hunt". The team that completes this first...wins!

RULES:

1. Have Fun!
2. All screen captures must contain all the team members (on ground or in space).
3. If the location is a place you can’t enter, a sector space screen capture of the planet/station/anomaly is sufficient (make sure the ships are visible)
4. You must rely on your knowledge of STO, Star Trek movies and TV episodes to determine the locations for the screen captures based on the clues.
5. If you have the ability to transport down and take a ground shot, that is preferred over a space shot.
6. All screen captures will be posted to the Fleet Website to be considered complete.
7. The LAST screen capture you complete is finding the USS Lassen. She is somewhere in sector space that a LCDR can access.

EXECUTION:

It’s simple! Use your knowledge of Star Trek to decipher the clues and then take your team to those locations for a team screen capture. The team that finds the USS Lassen first wins! Finally, post these screen captures to the fleet website for verification. Teams will be determined by Fleet Captain Jason prior to the start.

REWARD:

The team that wins will receive a “Fleet Crafting Token.” This is a notional token that entitles the holder to one free crafted item from Memory Alpha courtesy of the fleet bank. Each team member will receive a “token.”

Again, please let me know if you have any questions. Friday's clues will be posted at the start of the event tomorrow night.
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Re: Scavenger Hunt 2011

Jason32 wrote:
4. You must rely on your knowledge of STO, Star Trek movies and TV episodes to determine the locations for the screen captures based on the clues.

I'm pretty sure of the answer, but to get it clarified before the event kicks off, this means no use of Google, the Memory Alpha site, etc, correct?

Awarded:

Yes sir. It is on your honor ofcourse. The clues are no where near that hard Happy

Awarded:

Jason32 wrote:
Yes sir. It is on your honor ofcourse. The clues are no where near that hard Happy

LIES some are doozies!!

Awarded:

Looking forward to the event, you have the con sir...

Awarded:

I won't be online for this one, going to be spending time with my fiance and otherwise packing up the house.

Awarded:

sparrow794 wrote:
I won't be online for this one, going to be spending time with my fiance and otherwise packing up the house.

Awarded:

sparrow794 wrote:

Bullshit...

Awarded:

Gonna miss tonight as well, have to go and visit the in-laws (YAYSOMUCH) before we leave town. But hey, at least in a couple of weeks theyll be 500 miles away.

I'll try and be on tomorrow night if I can; things are getting a bit hectic with my move drawing nearer, though.

Jump to: