View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asonian

re: Leave of Absence ... In a sense ...

I apologize for not being online much over the last few weeks. I recently started with a new company called Intrinsic Technologies and have spent the last 3 1/2 weeks on the road(first week was training, last 2 weeks been on two separate projects) ... One of the joys of being overly qualified for the position they expect you to hit the ground running, so it has been a whirlwind of work ... However, starting in beginning of November I will be up in Alexandria, VA doing a project for the SEC ... This should put my schedule back to a bit more normal of a life since I've been in Cali and IL the last few weeks and am scheduled to go to San Antonio next week for potentially 2 weeks ...

That being said, I know there are a few of you in the D.C. area so I would definitely like to get up and have a beer or something if you are free! I just purchased a new laptop and am in the process of loading it as we speak(unfortunately my old beat up laptop was not capable of running anything more than minesweeper and mahjongg) ... So that should allow me to play some STO while I'm out on the road!! (thank goodness because let me tell you, it gets pretty boring at times)

Look forward to seeing you all in game very soon and hoepfully getting to meet some of you in person very soon!

-Fred Fox aka Jinho
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Leave of Absence ... In a sense ...

Congrats on the new job, and thanks for letting us know what's going on.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: