View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ezreq Blodvaerd

re: Record Making Snow Storm in NY

Unfortunately, the very rare October snow storm here in NY has taken out my telephone, cable and internet services since early Saturday afternoon.

All I get from Time Warner cable is...."There is a service outage in your area, we are working on it, and our customer service can't tell you anymore at this time."

Basically a kinder was of saying.... "Our shit aint working, you knew this already, we haven't fixed it...you know that too....so stop F'ing calling us."

I hope to be back in game and back to my internet as soon as possible.....

This message is sent to you via a pirated signal, off an unsecure internet connection, courtesy of my next door neighbor! LOL!!

re: Re: Record Making Snow Storm in NY

Ezreq Blodvaerd wrote:
Unfortunately, the very rare October snow storm here in NY has taken out my telephone, cable and internet services since early Saturday afternoon.

All I get from Time Warner cable is...."There is a service outage in your area, we are working on it, and our customer service can't tell you anymore at this time."

Basically a kinder was of saying.... "Our shit aint working, you knew this already, we haven't fixed it...you know that too....so stop F'ing calling us."

I hope to be back in game and back to my internet as soon as possible.....

This message is sent to you via a pirated signal, off an unsecure internet connection, courtesy of my next door neighbor! LOL!!

I know exactly how you feel we got the same storm up here in NH luckily I didn't lose power or internet but over 200,000 people did. I just hope this isn't a preview of what winter is going to be like. Hope things get straightened out for you soon.

as for your "pirated" signal if they left their wifi unsecured then it is fair game LOL Happy
Ezreq Blodvaerd

My wife got in totuch with the cable company, it seems they are without power and the electric company has told them....Cable / Telephone and Internet are not a top priority, when homes don't have power.

It maybe days or even a week or more before I have my own TV, Internet and Telephone back on line.

I really couldn't care less about the telephone or even the TV...but even my Call of Duty: Black Ops requires internet connection!!!!

Update....Maybe by Wednesday I'll have my service back.

Jump to: