View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

re: Participation

Forum Image

I would like to remind all members in the fleet to be active participates in fleet activities. I've been apart of the 7th Fleet now since June, and in that short time I have meet a lot of great guys and climbed the ranks. In order to get the most out of the fleet, it is what you yourself make the fleet and what you put into it. I would not be at my position if I had not put in the dedication to fleet nor got to know all the great people who are part of the 7th. All I ask for is some dedication to participate when you can so we can maintain the experience of what the 7th Fleet is.

So for all you new guys(even the fleet vets) I encourage you to log into vent every time you log in game. Ryo, I got to give the guy props, he don't have a mic. But he gets in vent just to make it easier on us to talk to him wink . By logging in vent is where you really get to know the fleet and get the most out of playing.

A lot of the players I've played with have moved on to other games because they do not enjoy STO and for whatever reason do not desire to log on even for a night to run a fleet event. But the core of the 7th is still strong and I can assure you that the Command Staff is here to help make your STO experience the best one. We can plan all the events in the world, come in to run a nightly event, but it all comes down to individuals in the fleet willingness to participate.

To end I would like to thank all the new guys that have decided to make the 7th your fleet. If you want to play but not really sure what to do or need help, look me up in game. You can find me in game almost any day, any time when I'm not at work. To those not so new and have done everything in the game, I'm free for STF runs and always up for some playful PvP challenges in-fleet.

I hope this encourages some of you to be more active And of course as always real life comes first.

Jump to: