Tactical - Rear Admiral

Awarded:

re: Provisions

We need to start locking provisions down because the stores are out of things
Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

I have double checked into this. We have not had any provisions prior to the construction of Shipyard Tier I. Let me explain...

All those Tier I military tasks did NOT reward any provisions. If you take a close look at the pending Tier I Science and Tier I Engineering Tasks we are currently working on, only XP is rewarded, not provisions.

Provisions are allocated once you reach Tier II for a specific category. Once we unlock the Industrial Fabricator and Communication Array, we will be able to start collecting Science and Engineering Provisions for completing tasks.

For instance, we received 5 Military Fleet Ship Provisions for constructing the Shipyard. One has been used, therefore leaving 4. We have a "Provision Fleet Ships I" task currently cooling down that will allocate 5 more provision, bringing the total to 9.

Currently, it costs 1 Fleet Ship Provision per ship purchase for Tier I ships, plus 20K fleet credits and 4 Fleet Ship Modules. Bottom line, I do not believe locking down the stores is in the best interest of the fleet. Although we always ask fleet members to use moderation when purchasing large fleet items such as ships, restricting access would have a negative impact on those that have actually spent them time and invested into the Starbase and therefore would be unfair.
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

What Jason said, we haven't earned any yet.

I agree with Jason on the other point. We can always select a mission to get provisions. If fact maybe even make a list of what Fleet ship someone wants. Runaz I know is getting him a Fleet Patrol (lucky a$$, tier 1). It's not like we have a ton of people with 20k fleet creds right now. And if we lock stuff down, no one will want to chip in, making it take longer to get stuff down. If someone wants to pay $20 bucks, they have 20k creds, basically they earn it in my book.

If we hit a tier that someone wants a ship for instance, like us tier III eager Defiant pilots or me at tier VI for Akira, it's simple. Get on the forums and request we do a mission for provisions if we're out. I don't think anyone would be against helping their buddy get their shiny new ship. wink

Basically everyone who contributes is entitled to what they can afford in Fleet Creds. Simple really.

Well said sir.

Awarded:

Ok I stand corrected then.
Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Forum Image

Jump to: