Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

re: B'Rel

You know, I'm very disappointed in the fact there is no Fleet B'rel, or at least by now a different skin like the B'rolth(sp?) that can be launched from hangers. The Fleet BoP's suck. The X-wing has to much of a hit on hull HP for only 16.5K which won't make this ship worth the 2 LtCmdr slots unless it gets a quicker cooldown on battlecloak. The other Fleet BoP is just extremely ugly if you ask me. I know they make more money of fed ships, but I really think if they put some work into a really nice looking BoP they would get the money for it.

I've got to where I enjoy this side more then the Fed, but I can't enjoy it because the lack of people on that side. In my opinion more detail is put into the visuals on that side for interiors, just sucks that's where the road to detail ends. I just wish there was more to get people to play on this side more.

End of my "p'Rett" rant.

Awarded:

Forum Image

Awarded:

I think I saw that there will be a Fleet version of the D-7 cruiser, which I'm going to get...

That will certainly give us an OPFOR unit for Fleet Heritage night, now that I think on it.

Let's see if we can get some KDF 5-mans going Wednesday night, the 25th. That day has been our Kick a Tribble night for a few months now. Also, we can take a look at what that side's Fleet Starbase will need for us to contribute for the upcoming projects, and set up some DOFF missions accordingly.

We could do a Marauding flight into Federation space. Anyone whose Marauding level is not high enough can go with us if ours is high enough. [I think the cutoff was level 3 in that category, and I've got one or two toons that can grant that Marauding buff].

The DOFF missions that you get for going into those sectors are great for raiding and pillaging, and it should be fun to get those set up in addition to running some Fleet Mark gathering missions.

If there are enough people that want a different night other than Wednesdays, we could do that, instead. It's been hard getting people the last few weeks. Mondays are hard for me to do, due to a gaming group I have those nights, although I usually get done with that around 10:30EST and can go onto STO for an hour or so after. I could probably do just about any other night, though, most weeks.
FLTCAPT Savar

"P'rett rant"

LOL

I love it

Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Forum Image

Awarded:

sparrow794 wrote:
Forum Image

SHack the first picture worked better, you should have stuck with that! It has the perfect combination blank stare and glassy eyedness necessary for that rant. [<HA!> (the original LOL)]

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: