Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kazzodoom

re: Mirror Battlecruiser

Hi All,

Does anyone have the mirror battlecruiser? If so, could you give me your opinion of the ship? I am considering getting on via the exchange.

I current fly a raptor but I am considering moving over to a cruiser as a first step in saving up for a carrier (so the shock of the slow turn rate doesn't give me a heart attack!).

“Misdirection is the key to survival, never attack what your enemy defends, never behave as your enemy expects, and never reveal your true strength, if knowledge is power then to be unknown is to be unconquerable.” A Romulan, apparently.
Gerron Vek

I have one for sale on the exchange. I didn't really want it. I don't think it has sold yet. In fact I just checked and it hadn't sold yet. I went ahead and pulled it off the market If you are interested in it you can have it. The version I have is the Mirror Assault cruiser. It looks like the Emmisary but has the stats of the Sovie. Plus it will have the mirror universe texture.
Runaz

i believe he is looking for the Klingon ship

HI Guy's,

I am primarily interested in the battlecruiser for my klingon toon, but would love the fed mirror cruiser as well for my fed toon!

I think I'll be able to get one on the exchange over the next couple of days! hehe

“Misdirection is the key to survival, never attack what your enemy defends, never behave as your enemy expects, and never reveal your true strength, if knowledge is power then to be unknown is to be unconquerable.” A Romulan, apparently.
VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

I won one the other day, but haven't had a chance to check it out yet, and am not really even sure what it is. I have a toon that is running the same kind of ship [non mirror battlecruiser] so I'll probably use it this week.
Kazzodoom

Excellent, I'll look forward to hearing your thoughts! It's going to take me a wee bit longer than I thought to get the cruiser, the price went up on the exchange, oh well, it gives me more time to sort out equipment.

Kazzodoom

HI All,

I have finally managed to get one of the mirror Battlecruisers! It's nice, two (low level, En, LT) science officer stations, one (low level, LT) and two (high level, Lt Cm, Cm) engineering stations. And lets not forget the funky paint job!

I will have to work out my boff skill and layout but I hope to be trying some normal STF's in it soon.

My only disappointment is that the prefix is still IKS, I can't remember if this was the prefix used for the mirror ships in the series or not, but I was hoping it would be something different.

Oh well, still like the ship!

VADM JT Kerry
VADM JT Kerry
Engineering - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Screen shots please.
JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Kazzodoom

FLTCPT JT Kerry wrote:
Screen shots please.
JT

Aye Aye Sir. Happy

I'll get a screen shot up hopefully (late) tonight.

Kazzodoom

As requested:

Forum Image

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: