View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Tribble Test Weekend - Season 7

Forum Image

Log on to Tribble and test Season 7 this weekend from the time Tribble is patched with its update tomorrow until 10AM PDT on Monday, November 5th*.

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=739171

Last edited by sparrow794 on 11/12/12 17:37; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

Key to point out here is that time is running out for everyone hunting there last pieces of STF gear.

They almost always make the season live the Thursday after the tribble test weekend.

Ugh! thanks for the post sir...been really busy at work and by the time I get off Monday I'll have only around 3hours to play on the test server. Must get that reward!!

P.S. Yes'm I'm still alive.
Baldwin Praji
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

After playing, It dawned on me that the game is now going to be an endless grind and resource drain. Where we were only dumping resources into the starbase, now we have to do the same for an embassy, omega tree, and romulan tree. It is going to require HUGE amounts of dilithium, marks, doffs, and commodities. Instead of a single resource drain, there are now four. Testing it it all out on tribble, I ended up dumping tens of millions of credits and tens of thousands of dilithium, and didn't really get anywhere.

Luckily there are plenty of daily ground missions on New Romulus to get those Romulan Marks.

Overall, the look is improved, and the new content is interesting. I'm just not looking forward to hours of daily grind.

Jump to: