Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Opening for 7th ITS Imperial Ambassador Corps Chancellor

Anyone interested in managing the 7th KDF Embassy section of the Fleet Holdings? You get the cool job title in the subject of this post. Interested applicants apply below. Must have experience subduing drunken, belligerent ambassadorial staff, and in use and management of agony booths.
Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

I would definitely be interested in this postion KDF side needs some love and my work and school loaded has lightened now that my heavy classes are out of the way.

Awarded:

Anyone else who's interested needs to make a post before the Staff Meeting tomorrow night.
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

While I'm interested, I also know the forthcoming semester will not be conducive to me paying as much attention to it as it deserves. Also, I've recently held a staff position, I think it should ideally go to someone that hasn't served in that sort of capacity before.

although i'm in-game almost all day ( off and on) i don't really know enough about the position to really know if i'm qualified.

Awarded:

re: Re: Opening for 7th ITS Imperial Ambassador Corps Chancellor

Commodore Kor wrote:
Must have experience subduing drunken, belligerent ambassadorial staff, and in use and management of agony booths.

Well Mr. Murphy, can you do the quoted activities and win a hand to hand combat mini death match tournament against the other applicants? Then you are qualified!

What the job will really entail is to manage the project queue for the embassy section of the Starbase holdings, and to occasionally organize drives for needed supplies to complete those projects. Skill in taunting our enemies is a plus too.
Frank Murphy

as long as the drunk isn't Mr. G.'s little shrimp then yes ( he kicked my butt in the tornie) so i'll put my name in the running.

p.s. i think that is the first time you have used my name and not called me DM. Mr. Kor

Awarded:

I only knew you as DM from looking at your @ handle, Mr Murphy. Plus I could remember it because we talked about old school D&D because of it. When your memory is as bad as mine, you take advantage of whatever mnemonic device you can.

Alright, we have two brave warriors who are willing to be the point of the spear for Klingon diplomacy. And, since we all know that the best Klingon diplomacy is just plain brute force, the new Chancellor of the Imperial Ambassador Corps shall be chosen by a fierce deathmatch between the two candidates.

Since Capt. Mercer applied first, he gets to choose ground or space. Once he does that, Lt. Cmdr. Murphy gets to choose what gear will be allowed. Best 5 of 7 since it's a one on one.

Since Capt. p'Rett appears to be willing to be a second, in the event that neither candidate should survive the conflict, he shall be drafted as the Chancellor. An extremely unlikely event, don't worry, Capt. p'Rett. I'm sure that at least one of these impressive warriors can withstand the challenge.

Then we have to get together on a night where both of you can make it. If we can do it on one of the nights of the KDF Fleet event January 18th and 19th it would be great!
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Katrene will continue to find glory in the blood of his victories. Let diplomacy be for those of a weaker spirit!!!!!

So who won? Curious minds want to know. I see are embassy is progressing.
Frank Murphy

Mr. Mercer won with honor

Jump to: