Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: Captain's Log - USS Dishevel

Captain's Log
U.S.S. Dishevel
Stardate: 90816.96
Elthiar
7th Fleet

Shore Leave on New Romulus has gone well. The crew and I are taking much needed rest and indulging in our favorite hobbies while helping with the construction of a new Romulan and Reman civilization. A local Botanist has heard of my interest in unusual flora, and asked for our assistance in cataloging the newly discovered subterranean bioluminescent plants.
They appear to have been genetically engineered by the previous inhabitants of the planet.

Forum Image

I decided to take some of my bridge officers along for the excursion to stretch their legs. The cave system isn't too expansive, and we can do some simple team building exercises our counselor has been recommending. On our arrival, the scientist explains one of his people has gone missing. If we should see him on our outing we will definitely have him report in.

The bioluminescent plants are exquisite. They almost pulse with living light.

Forum Image

Forum Image

We found the missing scientist near ancient cave inscriptions. He was trapped in a Tholian cage.

Tholians......... I had hoped that nightmare was left far behind me on Nukara Prime.

We continued exploring and cataloging the incredible flora with added caution.

Forum Image

Forum Image

Supplemental:
The rear of the cave system was crawling with a medium sized Tholian force. We managed to shut down an advanced Tholian Gateway. More advanced than any I had seen on Nukara Prime. We were able to defeat the Tholians, but at a cost. I have down loaded what information we could from the Tholian computers and sent it to Star Fleet for further analysis. Recommend a strike team search the rest of the cave systems for any further incursions.

Lt. Azzim and Lt. Bek will both be in sick bay for at least a week for radiation burn treatments.

Forum Image
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Log All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: