View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: Romulan Captain's Log

*Taps a button on the padd to begin recording*

Personal log, stardate ... Well I actually don't know what date it is. I've been in a daze ever since waking up here on Mol'rihan. I was part of a freighter crew that got shot down by Tal Shiar ships near the Azure Nebula. A passing federation ship, the Valkyrie, responded to our distress call and transported the freighter crew, here, to Mol'rihan. My sister, Melona, was there when I woke up. She had told me that I had been knocked unconscious when a bulkhead collapsed, and that I had been like that for 3 days. It has been several weeks since then, and I have grown accustom to the atmosphere here on "New Romulus". Work is tough, but enjoyable, and my sister says my engineering skills are going to good use.

I have to say I did not think my sister would enjoy working here. Her medical skills are the praise of the med ward, and I hear from many of her patients that they want to get injured again just so they could get treated by her again. I have to watch my sister though, she is young and impuslive. Sometimes I wish she was a Vulcan, as unbelievable as that sounds, so she would have no emotion and stand their like the statues the Vulcans are, *haha* but even still I must be wary. The captain and crew of the Valkyrie have been running patrols and helping with the building, and my sister has been spending too much time with the captain. Anton Mercer. Not a bad man in any respect, I just don't want my sister involved with... humans ... that way.

I have to say that I am enjoying working here. My engineer skills have been very useful fixing things around the camps. Yesterday, we had several industrial replicators blow, and not to "toot my own horn" as the human expression goes, but I was able to jury rig them to complete the necessary parts before they completely blew. I got a lot of "pats on the back". I seem to pick up more and more human sayings and "quirks" as I work together with them. I tend to stay away from the Klingons as much as possible. Filthy humanoids... can't believe we are letting them help us here. I understand Starfleet, but why them? I try not to think about it and just steer clear of them.

"Jol'ran! We need your help with some converters near landing pad 3!"

Hmm ... Back to work it seems.. End Log
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Log All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: